Information on romance scams and scammers.
#192018 by AlanJones Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:50 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - Jhjh28 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/Jhjh28

Looking for a long term relationship that can leads to marraige

Age & Gender: 55 Year Old Man
Height:
Body Type:
Religion:
Ethnicity:
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people

Profile picture is of Ansgar Schäfer.

PM

Hello,
Your profile is appealing. My name is James. I adore and admired everything in your profile. I am really much impressed about your profile and your personalities. You definitely got your appearance so attracting and appealing. I really hope we can get to know more about each other better since we all don't know what the future holds for each of us,besides,communication is the key to a successful relationship. Relationship is not a matter of age differences or the distance. Do not think of the age or distance between us. I would have written more about myself and my photos but can only do that through email. contact me through my private email here lets see where the roads of fate can lead us. [email protected]. I would be glad to get to know more about you better and if you really want to get to know more about me,get back to me through my email [email protected]. Hope to hear from soonest. Have a nice time.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#192074 by AlanJones Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:31 am
Hello XXX, this is James,
I hope you are doing good now and having a pleasant time now.Thanks for your contact from fishmeetfish and I'm also impress to have such kind of communication with you and I can see that we both have met on fate and I'm taking this opportunity to tell you something about me as we are both behind the screen trying to know more about each other. My name is James Helmick..,and I am a soldier from the U.S.A army but I'm now in Iraq for peace keeping and will be coming home in 2 month time for my retirement. I have been a widowed for 5 years now and I'm having one son who's 14 year old . I came to the fishmeetfish which happens to be a dating site to look for someone that I can continue my life with no matter how the distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and I believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together... Write me back as soon as you receive my message so that we can continue with the necessary and proper introductions that can lead us for a better tomorrow by the special grace of God, thanks a lot..Have a nice time. Hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#192109 by AlanJones Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:53 pm
Hello XXX,
Thanks a lot for your quick response. Like I said,I'm a sergeant in the U.S. Army, I'm currently serving as the deputy commander for U.S. military operations-Iraq. At the moment I'm still in Iraq, for peacekeeping, I have been here for the past three years to keep the peace in the 1st U.S. Armed Division, but my appointment in Iraq will end in two months time and after that my retirement. First of all, life is not easy here in Iraq, serving under the 1st U.S. Armed Division, which was in the forefront of the war here in Iraq..Although I must say that my heart and life was empty on for many years, and I wants to be filled, but I do not want be hurt. I lost my parent when I was in a tender age and was raised up by an aunt but she's very old now and also having a heart diseases. I'm also the only surviving child of my late parents. Talking about my self,I'm a person who is very real when it comes to life and it's issues. I'm honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people,understanding and God fearing. I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do,the best days of my life are yet to come and I'm looking for someone who will love and care about me for who I'm not for what I have for a long term relationship that can lead to marriage by the special of grace of God. Hope we both are heading the same direction ? I don't believe that life is about the grand passion. In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I'm really a fun person who loves people and I'm very caring,love gospel music,and also Love going to church. I'm a devoted person and I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality. I'm very cool, I respect my dignity. I'm excited to see new places and do new things. I'm not a fighter and I don't argue. Life's too short but I do value relationship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner and also having quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them. I love to express my feelings and like being around people with a good sense of humor. Hope both of us are heading the same direction, ? lol. Please XXX, still tell me more about yourself. hope to read from you soonest. Have a nice time.

Best Regards,
James

#192228 by AlanJones Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:39 pm
Hello XXX,
Thanks a lot for your quick response. Like I said,I'm a sergeant in the U.S. Army, I'm currently serving as the deputy commander for U.S. military operations-Iraq. At the moment I'm still in Iraq, for peacekeeping, I have been here for the past three years to keep the peace in the 1st U.S. Armed Division, but my appointment in Iraq will end in two months time and after that my retirement. First of all, life is not easy here in Iraq, serving under the 1st U.S. Armed Division, which was in the forefront of the war here in Iraq..Although I must say that my heart and life was empty on for many years, and I wants to be filled, but I do not want be hurt. I lost my parent when I was in a tender age and was raised up by an aunt but she's very old now and also having a heart diseases. I'm also the only surviving child of my late parents. Talking about my self,I'm a person who is very real when it comes to life and it's issues. I'm honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people,understanding and God fearing. I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do,the best days of my life are yet to come and I'm looking for someone who will love and care about me for who I'm not for what I have for a long term relationship that can lead to marriage by the special of grace of God. Hope we both are heading the same direction ? I don't believe that life is about the grand passion. In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I'm really a fun person who loves people and I'm very caring,love gospel music,and also Love going to church. I'm a devoted person and I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality. I'm very cool, I respect my dignity. I'm excited to see new places and do new things. I'm not a fighter and I don't argue. Life's too short but I do value relationship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner and also having quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them. I love to express my feelings and like being around people with a good sense of humor. Hope both of us are heading the same direction, ? lol. Please XXX, still tell me more about yourself. hope to read from you soonest. Have a nice time.

Best Regards,
James

#192346 by scooby101 Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:20 am
mail was attached with same 3 pics

Hello XXXXX, this is James,

I hope you are doing good now and having a pleasant time now.Thanks for your contact from fishmeetfish and I'm also impress to have such kind of communication with you and I can see that we both have met on fate and I'm taking this opportunity to tell you something about me as we are both behind the screen trying to know more about each other. My name is James Helmick..,and I am a soldier from the U.S.A army but I'm now in Iraq for peace keeping and will be coming home in 2 month time for my retirement. I have been a widowed for 5 years now and I'm having one son who's 14 year old . I came to the fishmeetfish which happens to be a dating site to look for someone that I can continue my life with no matter how the distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and I believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together... Write me back as soon as you receive my message so that we can continue with the necessary and proper introductions that can lead us for a better tomorrow by the special grace of God, thanks a lot..Have a nice time. Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards

James
#192501 by AlanJones Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:45 pm
Hello XXX, how are doing today ? I'm in the office right now working on some files in preparation of my retirement just to make sure that all the necessary documentation needed for the approval of my retirement are ready before the due date to avoid delay. I understood everything you mean. It takes a great of courage to live according to principles and values that are behind them, and to tolerate the pain, the isolation, and the anxiety of being different from other people, of being creative, of living a unique existence; To stand by one's beliefs is part of that too. It takes courage to stand behind one's beliefs when they run counter to a society or a group or pressures from other people. An ideal wife is one who remains honest to you but tries to be just as charming as if she weren't. Listen to your heart. Because, wherever your heart is, that is where you will find your treasure. I'm an honest man and I will always be because honesty is the key to great inner peace, joy, happiness and sweetness in life. When one is not honest especially in a relationship, the relationship becomes cold, bitter and painful. And it also takes a real man to be Honest. Real men come across an honest and special woman like you and stay dedicated. No excuses. One who finds an honest woman like you, finds a treasure.To have an honest person and also be honest is what makes life worthwhile.The greatest healing therapy is honesty and love. The greatest sweetener of human life is honesty. To raise this to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover.The glory of being honest is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile nor the joy of companionship, it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him. Honesty is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one’s heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping, and with the breath of kindness blow the rest away.An honest someone is one who is always there and will always, and always care. Honesty is a feeling of forever in the heart. Write me anytime, any day, if possible many times daily because it will really help us get closer more than this. Hope you understand me !!! Take good care of yourself and your family and do have nice and wonderful time. Hope to read from you soonest. Bye.

Best Regards

James

#192536 by scooby101 Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:39 pm
Thanks a lot for your quick response. I love your photos, honestly you have really got such an attractive look, one that can warm the heart of a stranger like mine. Like I said,I'm a sergeant in the U.S. Army, I'm currently serving as the deputy commander for U.S. military operations-Iraq. At the moment I'm still in Iraq, for peacekeeping, I have been here for the past three years to keep the peace in the 1st U.S. Armed Division, but my appointment in Iraq will end in two months time and after that my retirement. First of all, life is not easy here in Iraq, serving under the 1st U.S. Armed Division, which was in the forefront of the war here in Iraq..Although I must say that my heart and my life was empty on for many years, and I wants to be filled, but I do not want be hurt. I lost my parent when I was in a tender age and was raised up by an aunt but she's very old now and also having a heart diseases. I'm also the only surviving child of my late parents. Talking about my self,I'm a person who is very real when it comes to life and it's issues. I'm honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people,understanding and God fearing. I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do,the best days of my life are yet to come and I'm looking for someone who will love and care about me for who I'm not for what I have for a long term relationship that can lead to marriage by the special of grace of God. And I'm glad too that we have on a good fate trying to know what future holds for both of us. Hope we both are heading the same direction lol? I don't believe that life is about the grand passion. In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I'm really a fun person who loves people and I'm very caring,love gospel music,and also Love going to church. I'm a devoted person and I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality. I'm very cool, I respect my dignity. I'm excited to see new places and do new things. I'm not a fighter and I don't argue. Life's too short but I do value relationship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner and also having quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them. I love to express my feelings and like being around people with a good sense of humor. Hope both of us are heading the same direction, ? lol. Please XXXX, still tell me all that I really wish to know about you which help us get closer to each other more than this. hope to read from you soonest. Have a nice time.

Best Regards,

James
#192631 by AlanJones Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:51 pm
How are you doing today my dear ? Yes dear, maybe you have seen me sometimes ago on the TV, you know serving under the US military armed force, there must be some programs and event that we do have that we normally appear on the TV stations for presentations or interviews like CNN, BBC or even AL JAZEERA, you are right because I might be the one you have seen somewhere in your past just as you said. Hope you are doing well and also having a lovely day my dear..I'm now in the office and as usual working on files and documents and I will after hold a meeting with the chief Commandant and I'm replying your email now as well..In the first place, thanks so much for the wonderful communication we are having now my dear and I think its such a pleasure knowing each other this way. We are all unique and have different likes and dislikes. But we can come to a common ground and accept each other for who we are. Relationships are hard but with God in the center all things are possible. We have to give 100% it isn't just 50/50 as people say. I have learned not to go bed angry, but to talk things out and work through whatever conflicts may come.. In my weakness, you can be my strength, in your weakness, I can be your strength. Where I lack, you can make up for it and where you lacks, I can make up for it. We come together in a perfect fit like a glove..What do you think ? Hope to read from you soonest. Take care.

#192686 by scooby101 Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:10 am
Hello XXXX,

How are doing today My dearest ? I so much like the way you wrote to me, you are such an open minded woman, straight forward, an easy going person, so intelligent, smart and with great sense of humor. I'm glad and so much grateful for this wonderful communication which I so much believe that it will lead us to a better tomorrow as our wishes. I'm in the office right now working on some files in preparation of my retirement just to make sure that all the necessary documentation needed for the approval of my retirement are ready before the due date to avoid delay,but I will be going back to my room in few minutes because I have work and really over stressed myself today, time here is 5:49 pm. I understood everything you wrote. It takes a great of courage to live according to principles and values that are behind them, and to tolerate the pain, the isolation, and the anxiety of being different from other people, of being creative, of living a unique existence; To stand by one's beliefs is part of that too. It takes courage to stand behind one's beliefs when they run counter to a society or a group or pressures from other people. An ideal wife is one who remains honest to you but tries to be just as charming as if she weren't. Listen to your heart. Because, wherever your heart is, that is where you will find your treasure. I'm an honest man and I will always be because honesty is the key to great inner peace, joy, happiness and sweetness in life. When one is not honest especially in a relationship, the relationship becomes cold, bitter and painful. And it also takes a real man to be Honest. Real men come across an honest and special woman like you and stay dedicated. No excuses. One who finds an honest woman like you, finds a treasure.To have an honest person and also be honest is what makes life worthwhile.The greatest healing therapy is honesty and love. The greatest sweetener of human life is honesty. To raise this to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover.The glory of being honest is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile nor the joy of companionship, it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him. Honesty is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one’s heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping, and with the breath of kindness blow the rest away.An honest someone is one who is always there and will always, and always care. Honesty is a feeling of forever in the heart. Write me anytime, any day, if possible many times daily because it will really help us get closer more than this. Hope you understand me !!! What is Ur favorite color and What do you want most in life ? Take good care of yourself and do have nice and wonderful time. Hope to read from you soonest. Bye.

Best Regards

James
#192712 by AlanJones Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:07 pm
Dearest, Love what you said.
My heart is like an open book, it depends on how you read me. Don"t judge me by my cover, look in and discover, I will be your true and rightful man for ever if you give me the chance to be. I don't regret the things I have done and the things I didn't do. For somewhere along the way, I must have done something right because I will end up with a special and kind woman like you. When you're down, I will be there to cheer you up. When you're tired, I will be there to lift you up.I will be your man no matter what! Colors may fade, the sun may not shine,the moon may not be bright,heartbeats may stop,lives may pass but our relationship, I will treasure till the day my heart stops. Relationship is a promise made in the heart,Silent, Unwritten,.Unbreakable by distance, Unchangeable by time.It's lovely to have you as one! A line knows no end until you put a stop to it,let our relationship be that line & let make sure that it will go on and on for ever. A relationship is not based on the length of time you Spent together,its based on the foundation you built together.Good relationships are like trees, they demand attention & care in the beginning but once they blossoms, they provide you shade in all situations of life. Pure relationship are like mornings,you can't have them the whole day,but you can be sure,they will be there when you wake up tomorrow,next year and forever. XXX, I like you...I would have been written more than the way I wrote or even to have a conversation with you one on one by chat but the due to the nature of my job, I'm always in short of time,. Right now time here is 5:49 pm, I'm still in the office but in the next 30 minutes, we will be having a brief orientation with the overall chief of Armed forces Iraq. And after the orientation, I will now go back to my room and have some rest. I want you to tell me your greatest wish at this point in time ? Hope to read from you soonest. Have a nice time.

#192798 by AlanJones Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:00 pm
Hello Dearest,
I hope you are doing well and also having a pleasant time with you ?...time here's 11:27 pm, I'm inside my tent right now doing some paper work, but will soon go to bed so that I can be able to wake up early tomorrow and get myself prepared for service by 8:00 am. I'm missing and thinking of you my dear and you have been on my mind and thoughts all this while my dear and my feelings for seems to be stronger as I just can't stop thinking of you and being together with you..Ever since you came into my life, I can't stop thinking of you and its been such a great pleasure to share a lot with you this way,I really appreciate it. It seems like we have a lot in common and looking for the same in a relationship,lol. You're such a great and nice woman and I really admire everything about you. Sometimes when I didn't write you just know that it's due to bad network here because we do have a bad network here most a times because this our military camp is surrounded with mountain just like a desert, but very soon I will be going for retirement and all this will just come to an end..I like you XXX..I will write you in the morning before or after the service OK..I want you to write to me, express all your feelings to me towards this our relationship just the way I'm doing because I will go any length to avoid anything that will raise to put an end to this our relationship, for I can't afford to lose you or let you go away, I'm so much glad that I found you and nothing can bring separation in between both of us. Hoping to read from you soonest. Kiss

#192853 by scooby101 Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:39 am
Dearest, I'm doing fine and also I'm glad to read from you. Hope everything is alright with you ? You are such a hard working woman and I so much like that. Love what you said. You just feel free, write to me and express all your feelings to me towards this our relationship just the way I'm doing, because I will go any length to avoid anything that will raise to put an end to this our relationship. My heart is like an open book, it depends on how you read me. Don"t judge me by my cover, look in and discover, I will be your true and rightful man for ever if you give me the chance to be. I don't regret the things I have done and the things I didn't do. For somewhere along the way, I must have done something right because I will end up with a special and a kind woman like you. When you're down, I will be there to cheer you up. When you're tired, I will be there to lift you up.I will be your true one and only man no matter what! Colors may fade, the sun may not shine,the moon may not be bright,heartbeats may stop,lives may pass but our relationship, I will treasure till the day my heart stops. Relationship is a promise made in the heart,Silent, Unwritten,.Unbreakable by distance, Unchangeable by time.It's lovely to have you as one! A line knows no end until you put a stop to it,let our relationship be that line & let make sure that it will go on and on for ever. A relationship is not based on the length of time you Spent together,its based on the foundation you built together.Good relationships are like trees, they demand attention & care in the beginning but once they blossoms, they provide you shade in all situations of life. Pure relationship are like mornings,you can't have them the whole day,but you can be sure,they will be there when you wake up tomorrow,next year and forever. XXXXX, I like you...I would have been written more than the way I wrote or even to have a conversation with you one on one by chat but due to the nature of my job, I'm always in short of time,. Right now time here is 11:11 pm,I'm in my tent doing some paper work, but will soon go to bed because of tomorrow service by 8:00 am and I really need to be awake early and get prepared. I'm hoping to read from you soonest. Have a nice and wonderful night rest. Kiss
#193014 by AlanJones Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:16 pm
Dearest,
How are you doing this evening, hope all is well with you ? I just got back to my tent right now and time here's 10:24 pm and I'm using this opportunity to wish you a blissful night and also know how you are doing before I go to bed. How about today's work ? I still want to know if I'm that kind of man you really need and also wanna spend the rest of your life with because I'm thinking and feeling so much about you which I don't know how and the words to use just to express my feelings to you. I wish we can be talking on phone always which will also help us to be getting more closer but due to security reasons here, mobile phones are not allow, it's totally out of band. We only make use of office telecom, which we don't always have access to make use it most of the time, and we can't receive calls on it. Our mainly communication are through emails. You know everything we do here, we do it very careful to avoid persecution and betraying. But you still have to give me your mobile so that I will have it and once there are any means to call you with the official telecom line, I will call you and hear your voice and you will also hear mine OK. My dear, you know that the only family member I have now is only my little son and my old sick aunt, now that I have found you and will be coming to meet you over there after my retirement so that we can see each others face and also make a well plan on how our future life will be because I have found you and can't afford to lose you because you mean a lot to me. I want you to know that you are now a part of me and I can freely and happily share all my life experiences with you. I want you to know that you are the only adult family member I have now that I can be able to share my life, my love, my good, my bad though we don't pray for bad but only God knows the best and we are only praying for the best which I so much believe that we will be seeing good, good only. My dear, feel free with me, open up to me, and mostly trust me, because trust is the major thing that will keep us to live and spend the rest of our life together. If there' s anything you want me to do for you or to be doing for you to build a trust that can never be fade on me exactly the way I'm doing on you now, just let me and I'm more that ready to do everything you want me to do just to satisfy your feelings towards me. I want you to know that you are all I need to settle down with after my retirement and I strongly believe that I'm going on the rightful way. I miss my dearest. Have a nice time. Kiss

#193098 by scooby101 Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:10 am
How are you doing this evening, hope all is well with you ? I just got back to my tent right now and time here's 10:55 pm and I'm using this opportunity to wish you a blissful night and also to know how you are doing before I go to bed. Reading your messages brings so much joy to my heart and also add values to my life. How about today's work ? I still want to know if I'm that kind of man you really need and also wanna spend the rest of your life with because I'm thinking and feeling so much about you which I don't know how and the words to use just to express my feelings for you. I wish we can be talking on phone always which will also help us to be getting more closer but due to security reasons here, mobile phones are not allow, it's totally out of band. We only make use of office telecom, which we don't always have access to make use it most of the time, and we can't receive calls on it. Our mainly communication are through emails. You know everything we do here, we do it very careful to avoid persecution and betraying. But you still have to give me your mobile so that I will have it and once there are any means to call you with the official telecom line, I will call you and hear your voice and you will also hear mine OK. My dear, you know that the only family member I have now is only my little son and my old sick aunt, now that I have found you and will be coming to meet you over there after my retirement so that we can see each others face and also make a well plan on how our future life will be because I have found you and can't afford to lose you because you mean a lot to me. I want you to know that you are now a part of me and I can freely and happily share all my life experiences with you. I want you to know that you are the only adult family member I have now that I can be able to share my life, my love, my good, my bad though we don't pray for bad but only God knows the best and we are only praying for the best which I so much believe that we will be seeing good, good only. My dear, feel free with me, open up to me, and mostly trust me, because trust is the major thing that will keep us to live and spend the rest of our life together. If there' s anything you want me to do for you or to be doing for you to build a trust that can never be fade on me exactly the way I'm doing on you now, just let me know and I'm more than ready to do everything you want me to do just to satisfy your feelings towards me. I want you to know that you are all I need to settle down with after my retirement and I strongly believe that I'm going on the rightful way. I miss you my dearest. Have a nice time. Kiss