Information on romance scams and scammers.
#282684 by malu53 Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:02 pm
ar
Gerald
Male
52 Los Angeles / United States
Create Date 01/22/2016 16:17
Last Login 01/26/2016 18:41

pics already in the thread

hello how are you , I hope all is well with you , I'm Peter and am single , I ask would like to know more about you , can you add me , or send me your email address so that I say more about myself
Advertisement

#282687 by malu53 Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:34 pm
Hello my dear friend,

How is it going? Thanks for your some time to communicate with me earlier. It would be an honor for me, in writing, you to know in the process of getting more about each other more better and to keep each other closer to the heart as well. I'm glad to have your e-mail ID, because they can help our newfound friendship or perhaps relationship and also for me to build you directly to communicate in a better and easier way. I was introduced to this type of encounter with people from a colleague who met his beautiful wife through this way, so I thought to try it, and I would like to know more about you, and from there we can see, what the future holds for us.

Well, I want a little bit about me say I'm Gerald David, my father is a native of Logan, Ohio in the United States of America and my mother is from Bavaria Germany and my late wife from Berlin. I have a few years ago my wife lost in an accident with my little girl, I have to say that was the hardest time of my life, but I have to be strong for my son, he is just 14 years old.

I and some other troops, the last batch of soldiers in Afghanistan peace mission. We strengthen security and assist in the training of the security forces here, but I'm out of the military service in a few months to retirement are from now the main reason I want a nice and loving wife is to meet for a serious relationship because I have a baby have happy family after my service in this peace mission. Please I will like to ask you to keep my work separate for security reasons.

I am a person who is very true when it comes to questions of life. I consider myself a kind, caring, honest, caring, a good listener, I am a person who love anytime, to be happy. I do not like dishonesty and lies. I am straight forward man, no condemnation in my faith. I love animals and nature. Please, I want to know about your own personality even more. Please i will like us, e-mails are exchanged on a regular basis and have a little chat when I. Little time or little break from work The nature of my work is so demanding and requires a lot of my time. As you already know, the military routine is quite different from the civilian. At this point, I will send you to keep the best wishes to you warm. Attached are some pictures of me and my son. I will also, that you publish me some pictures. Take care of you and I wait for an email from you soonest. Have a good night's rest. Send me your Skype Name

Danger, :=)

Gerald
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016
#282690 by malu53 Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:46 pm
clone n datanta
morghan
I'm a
Men from New York City
Seeking Women
To Dating
I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonel
In: United States New York New York City
Marital Status: Single
Headline: am cool and lovable...

I define myself: I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky....

same pics as before
#282691 by malu53 Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:27 pm
email address leads to a profile on badoo and dejtingsajtgratis.se
with a pic of a different man

David
Bremen
looking for new friends

Davidgerald1959
Germany, Bremen
I am a man, 57 years old
seeking a woman age from 40 till 70

My job: Engineer
My income: $1,000 - $3,000 per month
My education: Graduate degree
My speciality: Engineering
I speak: German
English
French
Spanish

Image <<< Mexican PRI MP LIC. ADRIÁN CAMACHO TREJO LUNA
#282692 by malu53 Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:36 pm
singleportal24.de & flirtbox.com from Bremen, Germany
greek-date.at from Luebeck Germany
tourbar.com from Geretsried, Bavaria, Germany
romantik-50plus.de from Bavaria
kletsen.com from the Monnickendam, Netherlands

How are you doing? I like your profile and I will like to know more about you, I am a 55 years old on David, I am a very happy person, very cheerful, full of life and energy. I consider myself sincere, loyal , honest, very sensitive, affectionate, and true. Creative, intellectual, positive. I am seeking for a serious relationship true, I am seeking for a woman I will spend the rest of my life with, please Because of my busy schedule I am not always at this site so for this reason I prefer we communicate through our email address enable us to know more about Ourselves,
([email protected])
David
#288892 by guest 4714 Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:40 am
Resurfacing as Andy Marcum. on facebook. Uses profile ritamarcummoranjhonson. Is a military romance scammer. I was scammed out of $5500 in Jan. 2016. Account is still active. Uses [email protected] and [email protected]. Money was sent to Adeyemi Yusuf Abiodun in Accra,Ghana. Phone number is 233-270-609839.. Also uses skype account andyr0123. And AndyMarcum Andyroyhttps://www.messenger.com/ajax/m ... &width=206
https://www.messenger.com/ajax/mercury/ ... &width=206

Hope this helps in getting him
#291210 by Snitch Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:36 pm
He, she or IT goes by "JesusIsLord" in OKC

The text call number this fool is using is 682-628-5588

Same pictures. I called it out and reported it on OKC with a link to this site. It changed pictures quickly after cussing me out. LMAO
#291214 by Bryon Williams Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:18 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners Snitch,

We recommend that you do not call out scammers or report them to the dating site.

As you can see the scammer took a few minutes out of his life and changed the information.

Now your warning will not help others. We need the information posted so other can be warned like you were.

We will find him again when a potential or even worse a paying victim post.

Please do not direct scammers to this site nor any other anti scam site.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#294877 by Grandma Grim Sat May 14, 2016 5:19 pm

Jerry Hanson on Facebook.

Randomly contacting women on Facebook.
Same pictures used as above.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....
#298667 by malu53 Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:01 pm
some more fake profiles:

xn--80aafboikncrio4bo.eu | Kiev dating
Harryjames643
Germany, Hamburg, Hamburg
I am a man, 19 years :lol:
Seeking women age from 45 to 99

us.badoo.com/profile/01342905383
Anoro
24 :lol:
Work & Education
Seaview Cargo Shipping Corp.
International High School-Student Council

.linkedin.com/in/steve-james-04214296
steve james
official at Human Resources IQ
Ghana

vk.com/id223832247 & .facebook.com/charles.harry.5855
Charles Harry
Studied at American Military University (AMU)
Lives in Arlington, Virginia
From Netherlands, Missouri

ok.ru/profile/568997950333
Henry Davisdavid
Ghana

plus.google.com/103199660084099650034
Liberty Mandeep

waydate.com/member_vinay.welsh
my name is Vinay Welsh, I am 48 years old a...
vinay.welsh
- 48 y/o man
- from Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a woman from 33 to 63 y/o

twoofaces.com/user/heinrich123
Real name Heinrich Welbeck
Gender Male
Join Date 09/02/2016
Status Widowed
#319617 by malu53 Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:19 am
micheal12
Male , 54 , seeking Female
Horbart, tasmania

i saw your profile and i think you are my match,can you please write me an email in [email protected] so i can get yours to start a good chat,i am so amazed having you here too hun....thank you
#327381 by malu53 Sun May 07, 2017 6:01 pm
back on wayn.com
Harry Smith
currently in Westerville, Ohio, United States
profile 2 days old
8 friends and pic not yet approved :lol:

About me
.I am a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and I am really honest about the things I say and do cause I don’t like hurting peoples feelings, cause everyone has a chance to laugh, so why do I make them sad.

contacted me, awaiting his email address or chat ID.