Information on romance scams and scammers.
#192443 by boots201 Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:43 am
He also provided a phone number of 760-459-7290

I'm an easy going man, I am single, its been 3 years now and since then I have been single. I feel this is the right time for me to move on and be happy. I believe the purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you share your completeness. First of all, I am open minded with good sense of humor, highly energetic, confident, affectionate, hard working, Love the outdoors, beaches and mountains, hiking... try to surround myself around positive and interesting people, I love happy, funny, curious people. Families are important to me. I love my work.I am a Geologist by Profession,My kind of Work i travel for business project twice in a year, I enjoy people who want to work for something that is important to them. I love sharing affection. Learning to relax more, and take the time to enjoy everything around me. Many things make me laugh and smile, such as a great comedy or sitcom, something stupid someone did or does in good taste, a good joke played on someone that can take it. hearing other peoples experiences, a beautiful sight, morning sunrise or sunset, a peaceful setting or view, coming home to your family or that special love in your life. sharing times with family, the smells that spring and fall bring on.. I am passionate about everything in my life and have learned never to take most things for granted...................... I am here to find someone for long term relationship and we both can work at it. I believe a relationship is not about finding the right person but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you can build till the end,kindly send me some more pictures of you
Hope to hear from you soon.
Take Care
God Bless You
Ray
Advertisement