Information on romance scams and scammers.
#192607 by AlanJones Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:01 pm
Good day... This is Tatiana.
I am 32 years old.. I'm seeking for a reality man for earnest regard.
I am very sociable and sweet so my friends speak.
I trust that you'd be interested in acquaintance with me. And perhaps you'll want to continue our relations.
I am waiting for your answer to my post
i have some beautiful photos to send you.
With regards Tania.
Good bye for now

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#193113 by AlanJones Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:25 pm
Hello XXX . I am very pleased to receive from you the answer. I think we can learn a little more
about each other. I do not think that the distance between us is so important , and age right?
My name is Tatiana. I live in Russia in Saratov .
I'm not married , I'm a lonely bachelor's girl , I have not children.
my height is 165 centimeters and a full 32 year were secured by the clothing seller
of women's work. I love the sport and active leisure.
On weekends, I make a run in the park and ride a bike. I have friends , but
basically it is a work colleague . Friends do not happen ! I really like to swim in the pool and go bowling .
But my job does not allow me to do this often . I do not smoke cigarettes, do not drink much alcohol.
I can not afford a holiday on a glass of wine or champagne. But this is rare and it all depends on my mood.
I am a very fair person and I appreciate the friendship . I want that you knew that I real and I write to you with fair intentions.
I do not wish you to deceive differently I would not write you the letter in general.
Tell to me also more about yourself? What kind of man are you?
Today I send you my picture . I want you sent me your photo ? ok? for me it would be very nice.
I wish you a pleasant day . Tatiana

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#193187 by AlanJones Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:54 pm
Hi XXX! For me, very pleased to receive your letter . how is your day today ?
I have free time, I decided to write you a letter today .
I like to communicate with people who have a good sense of humor. I appreciate in people is the quality of honesty .
I believe in love , and I think this is a very important thing. I like it when I give compliments . I think it's like every girl who appreciates and respects himself .
I'm ready to write more about myself , I do not want no deception between us ok?
And I want to always be honest with you, because this is important. I have seen and read many interesting articles on the internet about how people ask naked pics ,
I do not like it . And I'm not like , and I beg you not to think badly of me .
important : in order not to lose contact with you , if I do not get a response from you I will send to you my letter again ok?
Most women dream of a romantic relationship , and they want it quickly and immediately . It does not happen , I understand that. I need honest and sincere relationship .
I want to meet a man with whom would spend the rest of his life.
For me, the family plays an important role in my life. I very much want to have a loving husband , healthy children and strong family. that's the most important goal in my life.
If there is a family well-being , and then to work to get by . I like my job . if I come to work in a good mood , then
people around me to be positive. I'm curious to know what you dream about most in life? I mean , we 're new , but
I think this way we can learn more about each other. am I right? if you would be interested , I can write to you about my views on life in the next letter .
At this point I will finish my letter . I 'll wait for a response from
you . Tatiana

#193909 by AlanJones Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:42 pm
Hello XXX. I'm very glad I met such a person
like you. Gradually we learn with you more about each other .
I'll send you some pictures , I think you'll like it !
You can write to me about your family? how often do you meet ?
I am the only child in the family. I and my girlfrend Oksana renting an apartment .
In the future, I have plans to buy a private apartment that no one could depend on .
My parents live in a nearby town. My dad works at a construction site. His name is Ivan , '58 .
My mom is temporarily down. Her age of 55. It is engaged in housework. Since my parents live in their own home .
Much time is running out to take care of a private home .
I do not want to depend on their parents , so I left the house . I moved to another city , find a good job.
Now I can think about my personal family. My age is already ready for it. I look at other families , I see their happy faces ,
I really do not have enough . We do not often meet with my parents. because very little free time ,
a lot more work . I come to visit my parents, they are very happy to see me.
I very much want to meet a man who will appreciate me , love and respect . For such a man I 'm ready to do anything to
we were happy. I think the main advantage of a woman - the loyalty and skill
make the family happy , without quarrels and conflicts. I want real love. I'm serious girl .
I'm curious to know what you think about my words.
Kind regards Tatiana.

#194011 by AlanJones Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:44 pm
Hello XXX.
With me for the first time this happens, I'm usually not ready to talk about the deep ideas. Sometimes it is necessary to open up the man and trust him completely.
for me the kind of person are you become . it is pleasant to me .
Incidentally, I told my parents and friends about you. It was interesting to see their reaction.
My parents reacted positively to it. My dad has long been waiting for , that I have met my friend. I told him that everything takes time.
I think the time will come , and will be familiar . My mom has always supported me . She always believed that her daughter deserves
the most expensive and valuable . unlike the Pope, my mother and I talked one-on- one. as a daughter, the mother still is
the closest girlfriend . My mother is a very positive person and always supports me in difficult situations and helps me
make the right choices .
Unlike my parents , my friends reacted differently. I have some colleagues with whom I am friends .
They told me that we are very far from each other. That our acquaintance is not a long time. I did not argue with them . each person has
their views. I silently listened to them . Supported me , my only friend with whom we live. I wrote
to you about it . My best friend told me not to listen to them . You said do it. There are many cases when dating on the internet
and then there was a wedding . for me, these words were very much needed at the moment . I always knew that one - is the one who will support a difficult minute .
I do not like when people tell lies.
That's what I should like in a partner ? no matter where he works and how much money is earning . the main thing is the happiness and confidence.
I think that people need to trust each other in a relationship. I need to see in a partner is always support.
I wish that we never lied to each other . I would never ask of you is that you do not want to do. I Promise ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
I also do not want you to ask me the things that I do not want to . and then all will be well. And we have a lot can happen. I'll try to believe you over the Internet.
I'm looking for a man who is affectionate with me and much love !
I need to understand the seriousness of your acquaintance in ! ! ! Is to understand what are you people ?
So I want to know more is your character?
What is your schedule of the day ? It is very interesting ...
Well, I'll say goodbye and wish you all the bes Tatiana.

#194827 by AlanJones Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:16 am
Hi my beloved man XXX!!! Today, beautiful weather, how are you ?
I hope you're interested in reading my letter ! ? I have to tell you - that I am able to understand people .
I understand - I've known only through the Internet , but if we trust each other in these letters ,
then we have a lot to gain . Do you agree with me ? I want us to have the trust between us , ok!
I feel that you are a good man and I can not trust you ! ! Until I see that I am not mistaken , and I am glad , if you believe me !
I think - that trust - the basis of the relationship , without trust our relationship will develop.
I feel that you are a good man and I trust you all!
Can I ask you - do you write the letter it just me or do you still have the other girls ? ? ? I'm just curious to know that! I just do not write letters ,
nobody else . And I would not want me to you was not the only one. I wrote to you that I am looking for a serious relationship with a man. I try it with
I am writing to you all that I have in my head. I know you better! And I want you to recognize me alone , and more than any other girl. I can not tell you
forbid them to write , but if you write me a letter like that. It is better to give up the other girls , you know? I want you to be with me always sincerely ,
spoke the truth and never lied ! I promise you, I will never tell you a lie! So how better to tell the truth , from the heart.
And so the most important thing about trust in a relationship after love ! So at first I know better than you can , and the second - to be in confidence and hope for the best !
The only way I can learn your inner world and the habits of you, and I can fall in love. I already have the feeling that I'm falling !
I often dream of a romantic evening with a loved one , it can be a supper or simply walk around and hold each other's hands . I think that in
This has a lot of charm. Are you a romantic? What in your understanding of comfort ?
You are my very dear man , my favorite ! ! I would like to write to you more and you get to know better , but the work is time consuming. !
I always think of what you do and how you spend your day! What are you thinking at night before going to bed ! You can share this with me ? ?
I would like you to answer me every day ! Kiss Tatiana!!!

Attached video file

#195096 by AlanJones Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:09 pm
Hi, my lovely XXX! How are you today ? I am ok!I like your photos. I have opened the heart for you. I do not search more than anybody.
We must be sincere with each other! I want to be sure what you want me to build a real, long-term relationship ! You want to do this? ?
I tell you about my life, the whole truth. And I open myself from the inside ! My character , my feelings and my desires , my love !
I'm not telling you a lie, because sooner or later the truth is recognized . Maybe some people on the letters trying to show their best side and its negative
quality hide , maybe so. But you have to be sure , I am writing to you very seriously, and there is no exaggeration !
I think about you every day and you are to me my man I want to know the way! Today I was at work , and my head was part of the thought of you .
I would like to you to have a good future ! Last night I went to bed alone, about 23 o'clock at night, in my cold bed !
And I was thinking of us, and wanted you to lay next ! Since I do not want to live alone. When my life had you by the letters , then my view on
relationship has changed. I began to imagine if you and I were together ! I think that if you are now going with me , we can talk to you
whole days and nights ! And we can tell each other the most wonderful words . If you were next to me - then I would hold you by the hand and
would look you in the eye ! I would have looked at you and try to understand what you're thinking about me.
I think your eyes were shining like, and you'd be smiling. We would further fell in love . You're a very good man, with an open mind and a big heart .
Only a part of your heart, you have to give his girlfriend I think ! I know already - you're a real man and strong. And you can always take care of me .
I think that you're a man who could give me joy for life. Always love and respect , always support and help .
Never disappoint and never cheat. Since I - as a girl needs care and affection .
And so you watched over me and protected ! I very much love to dream about it , as this is what I aspire to ! We have a lot in common:
interests and views on life, we are united loneliness ! I am confident that we will be very interesting together !
A lot of thoughts in my head right now about the future with you!

Tatiana!!!

#195237 by AlanJones Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:15 pm
HI sweetie XXX! how was your day today? I think all ok ...
Forgive the darling at me 2 days there will be no Internet. I need for more time to spend on work.
Yesterday I had a nice evening with my colleagues , by the way. we reached
cafe-bar and there were a few hours. First a nice dinner , then bowling game . I looked at funny and
happy couples and envied them . At this point I was thinking about you , also had a dream that you're near me . What you
hugging me and whispering sweet words in my ear . I heard that you have a lot of bars and restaurants. How often do you go to these places ?
you meet there with the girls ? I ask these questions as I have a feeling of jealousy.
While I understand that I have no right to say this to you, I often think of your messages , and perhaps I can conclude ,
that you are serious about me that I really need you, and it's great. I do not think that our dialogue is simple entertainment.
And so I tell you some personal ideas on how the loved one.Tatiana.

Image Image Image

#196652 by AlanJones Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:00 am
Hey dear XXX! Are you all right ? I think you will do ok.
The darling is very a pity to me you. I hope your health ok? You do not need to use hospital more?
I can already call himself a happy girl, because next - always in my heart you have .
Sometimes after work, I feel tired , but as soon as you remember about you , I feel better.
care and affection , the constant support for me , I appreciate it !
to see you - I dream of meeting with you day and night !
I think so , and I have to you have to have complete trust in your every word ! If you will trust me really 100 true - then we will never have problems .
I am a loyal girl . I love you and I 'll always be with you ! That is what love is .
you're my most intelligent and faithful man in this world. I have to tell you - that if I come to your house ? You invite me?
I find a job in your country? Since I do not want to constantly sit around your neck ! I want to help you in everything, also in financial straits. That we worked together ,
I brought some part in our home ! I am writing to you about it first time - but I want to work ! Then I could make you presents , which for the earlier you know you will not !
Today I will go to my girlfriend yet , I want to spend some time with her . Trust her with my thoughts .
I know that for me it will be rejoice. I will not tell her what we'll write to the letters , but I have said many good things about you !
I want to be with you always, always kiss you !
I am writing to you is serious stuff that I want to carry !
there are more and new fantasies that I want to tell you ! I think you
will be interested to know it ! Tatiana.

Image Image

#197175 by AlanJones Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:44 am
Hi my dear XXX! I am happy, That in our relations there is a development
and we every day become Closer people.
Where to search for the groom on yours? The Internet here can be found the good and kind person easily. You suggest me to go on clubs and to search there for the groom???
My most gentle and caring man on this planet.
without your letters, as tea without sugar. I can not live without your letters .
If you can pronounce all these words - words of love , then I will be the happiest girl in the world.
Only you have to say it with sincerity and conviction that it is you want me to say it ! Yesterday I had not seen with friends,
because I wanted as much as possible to dream about us .
About our love and affection that I want .
If we met now , we'd been together . When you come home - I meet you with open arms and hands.
You undress and took place in the bathroom.
Then I sit down at the table! I think I will never dine without you ever been waiting for you, and together we eat.
After all, the way it is ! You are the most kind and gentle man in the world !
And I think that you are ready to do everything for me, and I appreciate it ! ! I feel your great love for me , your kindness ,
your breath . when we relax after dinner or go for a walk .
You show me the most fabulous places in your city .
Perhaps you'd like some place , maybe it will be romantic ! You memorize it please . And then together we go there to spend time with.
You're telling me something about it, and I will listen to you very carefully!
We will walk together and hold hands . Then all the people will look at us and smile .
So I think we will be a great example of a couple that fit together. Such a pair that has a purpose in life , we will work to ensure
what we want. You are my favorite man, very caring, and I never will not give you .
Each man must choose their own life partner ! With wit , and with a
desire to ! Tatiana.

Image Image Image

#197454 by AlanJones Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:43 am
Hi my darling XXX.
I wish to tell you dear, that for me it is very pleasant to know, that there is a
person who waits for me and wishes to hold in the hands. Ideas on it very much excite me.
Therefore, thanks you That you have allowed me to feel it.
Tell me what is your mood today ? I think that all is well and you write like you spent the day and night?
I still last night and closer to the night was already thinking about us again . I just did not even look at the TV and not distracted !
I suddenly thought that if all of what we write can occur in reality , as well as our words !
That is so fast people can fall in love on the letters . I am writing to you the truth about all my feelings
and my love for you ! !
What I think and I just can not display it in words ! So much I want a relationship with you.
Come near to you, I fell in love with your inner world - what 's in your heart. And you tell me about it,
and I think you're the man I want. Yesterday I was thinking about us and a lot of planning .
What still can not live without you. Letters - this one and you do that you know, that very well, we did not know each other.
And if we can meet one day - then it will be a moment that immediately show that we belong together .
I did not drop no doubt in my mind - what if I can see you really - is all well between us. And if I'll be able to look into the eyes
I see everything , all their brilliance , which will be out of your eyes go immediately to mne.ya all will understand
All your feelings and love for me . I am confident that I imagine you just so you 'd like to see and what you really are .
I would like to start a new life with you, that I would allow to completely forget all the past, which is happening !
To then just do not remember it . I still do not think about it, just telling you. Now , all my desire to meet you .
I love you, miss you, 1000000000000000000000000 kiss. Tatiana.!

#198545 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:05 am
Hi my lovely XXX. How you feel yourself, dear?
I celebrated Easter holiday. I did not have a possibility to use the Internet. How you have had a holiday?
In my mind the thought of our first meeting . all that is dear to me , my parents , my family and my job - it's all you can leave !
Although friends and parents forever in my heart and I will be able to visit them one day with you !
If I come to you, then I can get away from work, and work with you. And I think you 're in this to help!
I do not think it will be difficult to get a job with you. Professionals who know how to work with people are required everywhere.
I already want to work with people to try . That is not of our country. It's interesting to me , and attractive.
no problem , if I had the citizenship! In any country, you can get citizenship, but for that I think need to be husband and wife , right?
All the same - but first we will discuss this at the meeting. I want to tell you that at first we could meet for a while to learn -
if we can be together or not? What do you think ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
And if we see it , and have 100 confidence will approach each other , thus to live together. Then we will talk about the wedding !
writing can not convey all the emotions in my opinion !
If we meet - everything that we write to each other , we can can translate into reality . We can make love in bed.
We can each evening to bring each other pleasure to be happy .
I would like you to massage all the time, every time when you're tired as . I would like to make love to you , every time we want to.
To all of you writing that you could also do it! We can do it soon !
I thought so yesterday, that 's enough to dream, as it is more a desire to meet.
I have so much to wait for your answer ! In general, what do you think ? Tell me your thoughts, and then we take care of all !
I will wait for your letter ! And I want to say again that I love you! Tatiana!!!!!

#198947 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:55 pm
Hi my lovely XXX. How you feel yourself, dear?
Photos of the son send to me?
I am full of energy and strength , good mood and full of positive. Just what I need! May I ask how you were doing ?
Today the weather is much better than yesterday and warmer. I think a lot about our meeting , it's my only wish .
If I knew how to fly, then I would immediately flew back to your house ! sorry I do not have wings !
If I knew how I can travel to you - then I would have planned my visit to you.
I want to tell you today - it's important that I'm going to go in the next few days in the travel agency . I want to visit several travel agencies to
verify accuracy of information . tomorrow I will have time to visit a travel agency . all the information that I find out , I 'll let you know !
I understand that if I am willing to take this step - then I'd have to spend a lot of energy !
In my town there are 4 different top agencies . I will choose the best and will tell you.
They have all the necessary connections c consulate for paperwork and can book tickets .
The agency is no problem to organize my trip to you. And as in any country .
There working with each of my family. He knew my father , and studied with him at the Institute.
But I will tell him that he did not say anything to my father. I think he can help us .
I do not doubt that our future relationship will be no doubts and distrust each other. I have no doubt that our love is pure .
You're telling me that I'm outspoken and a beautiful girl . And if I'm going to love you , then you also will love me and never leave .
I love you when we meet - I'll be the happiest girl on the planet.
I 'll never leave you, love my man ! I will never think badly of you. I am a girl who knows how to forgive,
and if there are errors , then I will not be offended
- They 're right! This will also be present in me , and to depend on me and that you know how to forgive. You can not doubt my words.
all my promises - it's NOT WORDS IN THE WIND ! It's true , the main thing to understand me correctly . Do you agree?
And if between us will have such feelings and full of confidence. Then we meet, no matter what . I'd like to feel you soon, you and stroking
exercise all my care and love for you . I realize now that my life depends on you! I want to be your favorite woman. So you can never leave me !
is this possible ? I can find it ! ! I can see your answer , your beautiful words about love. Your feelings about me and your opinion!
AND REMEMBER - WHAT I LOVE FOR READY FOR EVERYTHING! It will be very difficult and not easy !
I think - that our meeting will take a lot of effort and diligence , it will require the support and care from you ! !
We will strive for this , right ? We will not give up ! ! !
100000000000000000 kisses! Tatiana.

#199734 by AlanJones Fri May 02, 2014 11:37 am
Hi my lovely XXX! I'm ready to write an important letter to you now .
I celebrated a holiday on May, 1st. It is week-end in my country. All rejoice and leave on the area with posters.
Your phone number is necessary to me. I will call to you with post ofice.
I think a lot of us as we 'll be together . What are we going to do, and that makes us closer to each other. Just last night dreaming about it and have thought
you meet me ! What it's all very simple and there are no problems. I gladly ran to your hands . So you can hug me !
I'll see your concern and your desire to be with me.
Everything depends only on us . And if we want to be together , together we will certainly try . I also thought a lot about our love and realized
I can not wait for our meeting ! But I want to tell you right away. We can overcome all the problems . We have to act correctly . Since it affects our future.
Indeed, I can tell you - I went to travel agency and learned all there.
I'll tell you a little below their environment . everything is great , and I'm very glad news ! I told them - she met a good man on the internet
and now you want to go to meet . Then they told me the following:
I have to be careful with you. Since there is a lot of hype on the internet. Both men invite girls. Then the girls come to men in Europe, the U.S. and Canada.
Man take the passports of girls. And then the girls work as prostitutes .
I was told the agency that I have to be confident in what I 'm doing . And I told them that I was sure of it.
I'm going to have a tourist visa for 3 months. And should also have a return tickets .
I believe you 100 ! But I 'm afraid. But I'm ready to take risks for us. For the sake of our future and our love.
I am ready to do everything to come to you. I will trust you more. Because I love you a lot !
Agency warned me. Me to be careful .
Yet the only way we can meet with you. I flew to you.
All you need to thoroughly prepare so that we could meet.
IMPORTANT ! I need to know the exact city or airport where I can fly to you ? to learn all the options are exactly at the agency. You know dear?
I am now finishing my letter , and forced to go! So I have to give my answer to the agency in the next day. Tell me the answer.
and then I will continue to write them a letter . I love you, my darling! You are always with me in my heart.
And here I am, with a kiss yours forever Tatiana!!!

Image Image

#201278 by AlanJones Mon May 12, 2014 11:25 pm
Hi my bigge love, my XXX.
I got your email , thanks for your answer , I am very happy about that . What we're honest with each other.
Today I met with a travel agent to find out about the visa. As I explained the situation to the agency for admission visa to your country .
Your government has made more strict control for entry to your country because of terrorism , therefore, to obtain a visa for you is not easy.
But the agency will do it for me. In the agency informed me that they have recently received some tourist visas to your country.
I am very glad that I will not have difficulties . first there were fears that the Agency will not be able to do it for me , but the agent said ,
that the visa will demand from them about two weeks . Visa for me will cost about 100 usd. I am ready to pay the cost of a visa for me
it will not be a problem. Today I have made wonderful pictures for visas and complete the form to the embassy. The agent said that all I should have
ready tomorrow when I come to their office .
Tomorrow I will need to get to the office of the Agency to sign a contract there , and we will address the issue of paying them cash.
I am an honest girl who wants to find happiness . I really want to come to you . I do everything for this ! ! !
I found you on the internet, it is very difficult . I am very happy about that . And I want you to know and understand how much I love you ! How much I think about us ,
and every moment I dream about you. I imagine both of us in my dreams. This suggests strong feelings for you .
Please do not violate it . You'll soon be able to see me, if you help me to overcome the obstacle.
I left my parents and I have to live apart from them . What I'm doing now . I live away from my parents. And I'm already sick to live alone .
I can not live alone. I want to live with a beloved man , with you. I beg you not to disturb my feelings .
But I know that you understand me dear . You want to be with me . You with all your heart you want to be with me .
I am ashamed to talk about it . But if you say you love me. Then let us make our meeting together.
I want us to discuss together? Maybe I can find some money to come to you.
important for me to see your words - what do you want me to help.
I want to prove to you my love . I want to show you all my feelings .
I want you to continue to write only if we meet .
I'm looking for a serious relationship , love. And perhaps family.
I write honestly ! I always write and speak the truth !
you discuss something about our meeting ?
what do we do ? Under what conditions can you help me? can you help me to finance a trip ?
I have to do to make you believe me? What can you give me to believe you? any evidence ?
I love you. I kiss you . Please do not worry. We will solve everything, and be able to meet .
Since I have a greater purpose . Just please answer all my questions plz ok?

Tatiana!!!