Information on romance scams and scammers.
#193542 by AlanJones Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:07 am
Romance scammer

Dear

Hello my dear how are you doing i will love to know more about hope you dont mind tell me where you are from,Life is full of joy and great honor when our expectations come true in life,so tell me,What do you do for a living...to overcome the economical expenses and to sustain your self and family over there Dear, you are so beautiful nice,honest,smart, with brave heart of understanding.If I may ask, how old are you???Are you Married with children?

Uses the email address [email protected] (Stanley Charles) to pretend to be his son

heart, Mum I'm Studying Marine Engineering i love to be a captain in a Ship if i may ask what do you think about it ? Mum is really painful that i can't write a long mail to you due to the Fact that i don't have mine Own computer i'm using my friend Cp to write to now, Dear Mum please say to my Dad that i miss him so much that i can't wait to to be with him and say to him that i love him so Much.

NOTE your Request is Granted i have sent you my Photos. Mum Please do not laugh at me that i'm Ugly,,,Lol.

Image Image

Thanks so much for sending me an Email in regards that my Dad ask you to do so, say to him that i'm doing Good But i miss him so much i can't wait to see him, say to him that i do always remember him in my prayers that i wish him all the Best and he should always remember to say his Prayer before going on Patrol, thanks once more.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement