Information on romance scams and scammers.
#194079 by Bryon Williams Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:48 pm
[email protected]
Bryan Newton
California City, California
6 year old daughter
Civil Engineer and Construction Worker
+34640249013

Say's he is in Spain doing work and has came into some problems and is in need of some money.

Bryan Newton < [email protected] > wrote:
Hello Xxxxxxxxxxxx,

Good Morning from Spain. I hope you are having a great day darling? How was your night my love? I just can't wait to be home with you soon. We arrived Spain safely yesterday and i was so tired after such a long flight (over 11 hours on air) Well, I just returned back from the site a while ago, and I had to write you so you may know what my schedules are. I've done the plotting & measurement of the site and also did the mathematics, so conclusively, I will be working with 67 laborers including machine operators, and we'll be working for 12hours a day and the project will be completed in approximately 36days, That's my calculations, and I have picked about 60 laborers so far and also asked them to invite 7 others, and they are to assemble at the project site on Monday morning where I'll give them the details on the project and make appropriate conclusions on their daily pay and also try to address the issue of been hardworking. I wouldn't want to waste any time in here. I just want to put in my best and round up the job ASAP.

So far so good, everything has been moving perfectly well as planned. I have also made arrangement to rent the tractors and other equipment needed to start fully.

I´m writing this little letter so you may know how much good our relationship is doing to me. As you can notice, the beginning of our romance occurred exactly when I was facing an unhappy moment of my life.

You came to me as a balm, making me forget about all those headaches I was enduring then. The relief manifested in a comprehensive, patient and careful person, the support you've been providing me with has been extremely important to me. I´m expressing all my enthusiasm here, you have been sweet and wonderful so far. I feel like that emptiness I was feeling was replaced by your presence, and for that I´m thankful to God.

Our relationship is still at the beginning, And I'm very sure it's going to last forever, and it's a very clear truth that I´m so inlove with you ! This admiration, though not worth much in itself, is to me a big reason for hope of living a new and happy phase of my life.

I really hope that our coming together has come to complete our existence, and since we didn't have many happy days in our lives, we now long for a better future for ourselves. I think we deserve it.

Please ring me on my temporary number anytime. +34632195699 I do hope to hear from you sooner. Love you

Kisses
Always yours
Bryan.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement