Information on romance scams and scammers.
#194945 by AlanJones Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:02 am
FishMeetFish profile - jameswill4u - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/jameswill4u

In God we trust

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Hi I have been on my own for quite a while now, then i suddenly thought hey no more get back out there. I am a fun loving affectionate kind of guy with a lot to give the right lady. I love life, music and having a good time, but there are times when you cannot beat cuddling up on the sofa with the right person. I have a passion for anything that makes me feel alive, simple things in life make me shine the most.My hobby is playing golf and reading advenature books

Skype ID: james.will.brown123

PMs

Hi pretty,Just wanted to let you know that I like your profile and was hoping we could get to know each other better for a serious relation that may lead to marriage in the near future. Check out my profile and write back if you are interested!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hello XXX,

It is my pleasure to receive your message and I must tell you that I am also here looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage in future my dear.

I know you will also want to know me better.I am divorcee resident in Chicago IL, working with Florida Voyager- Crude oil vessel as a ship captain that take me round the globe. I am self-sufficiency, trying my best to be happy with my only daughter Linda who is 14 years old resident in the Liberia as a student in American International School Monrovia-Liberia because the mother is from Liberia and during her vacation she come back to the US and stay with me until school resume.

Please I will like to know you better if possible for effective communication and let see what the future have for us.

Yours,
James.

Hello XXX,

I am delighted that you wrote and how are you today?. I will like you add me on Skype for more flirting and acquaintance because I am looking for a friend that I call my own and we see what the future hold for us.Blow is my Skype username: james.will.brown123

Why are you afraid my dear?. I just want us to have a live video chat so that we can more acquaintance or do you prefer yahoo messenger chat?. I am real and I want to see my ideal partner my dear so don't be afraid my dear if you are also real. Take good care of yourself and keep me posted.

Ok since you don't have skype can you give me your email for more effective communication?.I am waiting to hear from you soon

This is my email: [email protected] add me for a chat
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon May 26, 2014 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#202390 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 12:08 pm
PM after 2 months

I have not heard from you for some thing?.Are you alright?. This is my email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202705 by AlanJones Sat May 24, 2014 2:14 am
Hi XXX,

It is my please receive your mail but did not make any meaning to me. Are serious about this relationship?. I expect you to send me your photos and tell me more about yourself but you didn't. Anywhere I still love you and if you are interested send me your photos as I have been demanding for a long time.

Take good care of yourself and have a wonderful lovely weekend.

Yours,
James.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.220.169.24
Originating ISP: Glo Mobile Ghana Ltd
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#203033 by AlanJones Mon May 26, 2014 3:44 am
Can you send me your photos? I am still very interested in this relationship if you are serious.

#203295 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 1:25 am
Hello XXX,

Thank you for your photos and I really love you my dear. I know quite well that it will take some time for us to get acquaintance to ourselves but God has a purpose of bring us together in the site.

You are very pretty my dear. Just check out your height ,very tall, smile and above all wonderfully and beautifully made by God my dear. I think about you before I speak to you and after. I dream about you at night and even when its day. You have made me fall in love like no other and I cannot wait to see you.

Attached is my photos for you to see me and who is the man that snap with you my love?. Distance relationship is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough."

I am waiting to hear from you soon my dear and please take good care of yourself.

Yours beloved,
James.

#203658 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 11:48 pm
Hello XXX,

I am delighted that you wrote my dear and how are you doing today?.XXX,my eyes are hurting because I can’t see you, my arms are empty because I can’t hold you, my lips are cold because I can’t kiss you but, my heart is breaking because I’m not with you! but the distance between our hearts is not an obstacle, its a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

I wish you a wonderful day ahead my love.

Yours,
James.

#203793 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 4:06 am
You are welcome my love. How are you doing today?. I hope you are going to have fun this weekend weekend and say to your daughter.

#204096 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:50 pm
Hello XXX,

The weekend was also fine for me because I was also relaxing too thinking about you.How are you doing today my dear.

Dear, I know it will be a surprise on you to hear what I am about to tell you now "When it rains it reminds me of you. Although 2000 miles away is so far I still always walk outside in the rain and kiss it just for you. It never fails me. The rain will always come and I'll always love you. Next time you see a storm on the horizon please don't fear it's just heaven doing me the favor of taking you my kiss. Walk outside and kiss the rain whenever you need me."

Take care of yourself and keep me posted.

Yours,
James.

Please give me your facebook id so that we can been chatting my love

#204212 by AlanJones Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:34 pm
Do you have a Skype id? I want to really chat with you one of these days if you can give me such opportunity my dear

#204552 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:13 pm
Hello XXX,

It is very cold here today my love and how is life generally my dear?.

I want to tell you that last night I dream about us when I lie in bed, awake was thinking of you of our life, how I want it too be, how I need it too be. I lie awake wanting to be in your arms yearning to wake up next to you. You slip into my bed in my imagination but when I wake up in a bed too big for me too empty because your not there with me.

Have a nice day and say hello to your grand children .

Yours,
James.

#204680 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:06 am
I will my love but but just wish that you are closer to me.

#204735 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:23 am
Hello XXX,

I believe one day it will come to pass that you will keep me warm forever andIf I will be given a chance to ask one wish, I’d only wish one thing. I would wish that we would grow older together And our love would last forever. Honey just set a place for me in your heart and not in your mind for the mind
easily forgets but the heart always remembers. I love you.

Yours love,
James.

#205044 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:20 am
Hi XXX

I just want you to always ask God to give you what you deserve and not what you desire.Your desires may be few but you deserve a lot.

Good morning and have a Great Day at work!

Yours love,
James.

#205648 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:31 pm
Hello XXX,

My love ,I just want to tell you that the best relationship is the one in which you feel free to show even your -very side & still have the hope that it will strengthen your relationship"..Express your feelings to me and I really want to chat with you on line. Please tell me the best option of on line chat you will like so that we can be going online.

Good Morning to must wonderful and lovely woman.

Yours,
James.