Information on romance scams and scammers.
#195058 by AlanJones Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:48 am
Hi Good day my dear XXX.. How are you doing today?? i am very grateful i did hear from you .. Everything seems to be going the way i want it..
You make thinking about you very easy to me. You touch my heart with your words of encouragement and your eagerness to wait for me..
You are very special and appreciative woman.. I have some few time to leave the Army.. But i m sure i won't be deployed anymore once i return home..
That will make space for me to have a blessed life with you.. You mean a lot to me now.. I like dogs and cats but can't keep one because of the kind of work i do.. It takes time to do that. You are very pivotal in my heart. I am sure and very serous about what i am telling you..
I am not trying to create space for some fun nor play with your emotion. I like you very much since the first day i met.. I will have to end my note here.
I will be hoping to hear from you soon.. Take care and have a great day.. Missing you much..
Yours Justin

Hi XXX ..I am doing so well. was also thinking about you and really enjoyed chatting with you last night. I hope you had a good night and your day is going well. I am very appreciative that i got to talk to you last night.. You are very humble and a good listner that is what i like about a woman.
I do not have much to write but i will surely make it online tonight so we can chat much better .. There is so muchh to talk about ..
I hope this email finds you happiness and i hope to hear from you soon.. Take care and have good till we get connected again.

Pictures used by the scammer

Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#195059 by AlanJones Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:49 am
From the fake son Kelvin M Justin [email protected].

Hi goodmorning..my dad has also told me about me you. he says so much nice things about you.
I am in basic 5 in school and i learn languages in school. i like to ride cycle ,go to the beach or play hockey. i hope you like kids. i am 11 years old.. do you have grandchildren like me i study english grammer,french,spannish and portugues.. my school is mostly about languages.. i am very happy i heard from you..
i live in accra ghana it is inn west africa and is a very nice place to live. it has so much gold and dimonds here.. sorry my name is kelvin.. take care

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.