Information on romance scams and scammers.
#204852 by AlanJones Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:42 am
Hello Sweetheart I did not receive any money because you did not send any money to me> I have been sending you messages and do not understand why you been having them blank because I always write you to let you know that I did not receive any money into the account and I have sent you my Id and also my pictures so I don't know what else you want me to do because I expect you to go to your bank and collect your money back from them I did not receive any money here and I am very much bothered about all these because I am really in need of money for the maritime form as to get back my job. Please I am pleading that you help me. Go to your bank and collect the money back. If you send the money then your bank will have to give you a slip as a confirmation which you will send to me here for me to receive the money without these there would be no proof here so I expect that you would have collected your money back from your bank and the only easy way for me to receive money here is by you using my Passport information to send via western union or money gram it is faster, safer and better. I have miss you so much sweetheart and I think about you all the time. Do have a pleasant weekend and write me back. kisses

I also sent you message on fishmeetfish. i sent it last week so I expect that you could have gotten it because I can be sending you mesages there so always check your inbox at fishmeetfish

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#204989 by AlanJones Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:54 pm
Okay sweetheart I also do not get on there anymore but I went there to write you a message cos of the blank messages you been getting on yahoo. You have not replied me in regarding the previous message I sent to you about the money issues. I expect you should have collected your money back from your bank because I did not receive it yet. So tell me in details about all of that cos I been very bothered right here on the issues. Kisses

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205046 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:23 am
Hello Sweetheart,
how are you doing today? I am doing fine and I am writing to let you know that you have to know and be sure that I did not get any from you yet so I will advise that you to go to your bank and collect your money back then resend to me so that I can fix the issue with my job and go back to my job because that is the only way I can have means of survival right here and I really want to work so that I can save the money and fly to meet you and we can seat and talk in person face to face. We do not need to continue arguing over this issue honey, if your bank said the transferred the money then let them give you the confirmation slip which you will send to me for me to receive the money here I did not get any money honey and there are no other ways to say this. I wait you so much in my life sweetie and that is the more reason why we have to do all we can to be together and have the best of all by living together and doing the future together. You are the best thing that ever happened to me my loving Geit. I hope to hear from you soon with love from me. kisses

#205225 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:15 pm
Sweetheart the money is not in my friend's account. We live together and we have go the bank severally to make inquiries about the money and nothings appears in his account. If you really send the money then a payment slip will be given to you by your bank as a confirmation which you will send to me as for us to receive money here. We call it Teller. So it is so simple for you to understand this and go to your bank because they are having the money with them if you have given them to send which they did not send into the account which I gave to you and that's too bad for them cos its cheating and I so much dislike cheating or liars all my life. Please honey go to your bank and collect your money back because I did not get any money yet and I'm urgently in need of the money to process my job and have it back so that all will be good and we can spend this year xmas together. I want You so much sweetheart. Kisses

Sweetheart we have gone to his bank several times and no money entered his account. We been living together for 4yrs now and I trust him so much. Honey please go to your bank and collect your money back then resend because I am still very much in need of it. Please my Love. Kisses

#277995 by AlanJones Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:30 am
Back pestering an old victim after a year and a half

HELLO HONEY HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? I MISS YOU SO MUCH AND DECIDE TO WRITE YOU...I AM MISSING YOU AND STILL VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN MEETING YOU IN PERSON IF YOU STILL WANT ME. HUGS

#277996 by AlanJones Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:31 am
well i understand and it has been long we communicated and there was a time i needed you from me to help me with some money which you told me you sent into my friend's account but i never got the money and you stopped talking...i know you should be able to remember me now and my name is Tony. i missed you tho and still wish to come and meet you then we can start a new life together which has been what we planned long before now..i hope to hear from you soon. thanks