Information on romance scams and scammers.
#195956 by AlanJones Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:11 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - Terry91114 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/Terry91114

Love is all that Matters..

Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Man

I have learned that nobody's perfect; We keep learning! Things are easy when you find the right Person. A relationship is about a mutual exchange of energy, 2 people enjoying time spent together that it is based on trust, friendship and ultimately love. Distance or color is not an obstacle to a legitimate relationship that would work out for the best. I am caring, loving, and easy going. I consider myself like a busy kind of person and yet spontaneous......I Like to read, music, swimming, traveling, adventure, and hanging when necessary.......I like to be Casual,and in a modern way I am searching to find a woman that would love me for me.I mean someone that will care and love me as being my Bride!!!

Image Image Image

PMs

I will like to know you and get closer..

Alright you're welcome my Dear. I actually got your profile here and feel to write you because I would like to get closer and know you more kindly free free with me and tell me more about yourself. Also ask me questions. Thanks and do have a pleasant moment.

Oh so sorry to hear about the death of your husband. I'm a Nigerian and would like to keep in touch with you still because I want to be real and get closer to knowing you more. How have you been coping with life after you lost your husband? Do you have children? What are your plans towards moving forward? Would you like to get married again or find a loving man as your closest companion? Thanks for your reply. Happy new month.

Alright my Dearest I feel glad to hear from you again, and it's my pleasure to know you more. I'd like to be your close companion if you will understand that the distance between us now is no problems and all we need is continuous communication by phone call and chats. Feel free with me and our age difference wouldn't be a problem. how are you doing and what have you been up to? Do you have whattsap or blackberry messenger? Thanks!

Hello dear how are you doing? I still wait for you after my previous message to you. Thanks!

Alright honey I just feel like having an easier means of communication so that we can best observe one another. kindly tell me. What about yahoo messenger?

Alright my Dear. Thanks for having your reply. I humbly appreciate hearing from you again and sorry for my late it reply its because I don't get on here much just like I have told you. I will send you now my yahoo so that we can chat over there and get closer. My yahoo I'd and email is: [email protected]

Thanks and have a pleasant day. I'd wait to have your add so I accept you and we chat. How are you doing? My greetings to everyone.

Hugs.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#196046 by AlanJones Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:58 pm
Alright my Dear I will check my email now okay. I'd prefer we chat on the yahoo messenger. Kindly add me to your yahoo messenger's list so it could be easier for us to chat. Hugs.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#196053 by AlanJones Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:44 pm
Alright my dear no problem. I will read and reply your email message when I get home okay. Hope you doing good? Hugs.

#196238 by AlanJones Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:37 am
Hello honey how are you doing today and what have you been up to? I been so thoughtful of you and would like to hear more from you. Tell me the things you do in your free time? Do you work sometimes or retired? Thanks! Hugs

#196349 by AlanJones Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:48 am
Alright honey I understand what you mean. I'd send you an email reply okay. Do have a pleasant moment. Thanks!

#196415 by AlanJones Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:18 pm
Hello my Dear. I feel so glad to hear from you and sorry for my late in reply just that this is an old email and took me long to access. I'd like us to keep in touch so always feel free to write me and tell me about you and all that has been happening to you? Where are you now and what have you been up to? Do have a pleasant moment honey. I miss you so much and can't wait to have your reply. Kisses..

#196530 by AlanJones Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:44 am
Alright sweetie. How's your weekend going? I'm right here thinking about you while hoping to get closer and know you more. What job exactly you in church? Do you have another job you do apart from the church job? Just don't want you to work stressful because you are right here in my heart. Cheers.

#196658 by AlanJones Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:51 am
New email address [email protected]

how are you doing today Sweetie? I am doing fine and just been thoughtful of you. I want you to stop writing me on that previous email and contact me won this new email henceforth. ( [email protected] )
I wait to have your email message on there.
Thanks! Cheers..

#197262 by AlanJones Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:40 am
Honey send me an email henceforth on [email protected]

#197333 by AlanJones Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:49 am
Hello sweetie I feel glad to have your message and I'd like us to continue stay in touch and do feel free to ask me questions and tell me everything about you okay. Do you whatsapp? yahoo messenger or blackberry messenger so we can also chat and talk more? I wish to hear a lot more from you darlin. Do have a pleasant weekend and stay blessed. Cheers

#197631 by AlanJones Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:24 am
Alright honey tell me what have been happening to you and what you feel about our relationship. What can you say about it as to meeting in person. I'd just like to know your wish and plans concerning us?

#198155 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:17 am
Yes honey we have to keep continue and know better which is what we have been doing because its been quite long now since we met there on fishmeetfish so I'd want us to also be talking on the phone since we do not have other instant messaging to keep chats. So try and call me on my mobile anytime okay. +234 8090 613 285. Happy easter celebration sweetheart. Kisses

#198864 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:39 am
Hello honey how are you doing and what you been up to? I been so thoughtful of you and feel its better I write you and to let you know that you're right here in my heart and all I'm doing is for us to have a prolific moment on our dating relationship and meet in person cos that's my wish if you can join hands with me and let's make it real. I appreciate You so much sweetie and I want you to know that I'm almost falling in love with You! Kisses

#199618 by AlanJones Thu May 01, 2014 10:27 am
Yes work is going fine and remember I'm still yet to complete the training on my maritime job so I haven't really started working would start up after the training then I'd write a proff exam upon gaining a full employment of it. Its so hard right here honey but I'm trying my best possible. How have you been? Its my pleasure hearing from you cos you're always in my heart. Happy new Month Sweetheart. Cheers

#199692 by AlanJones Fri May 02, 2014 1:39 am
I'm almost getting done on the training before I will now go for an exam to be employed as a full surveyor. I really need every bit of assistance upon this effort honey cos its so hard right here now and you know I have nobody.. I hope to have the best and meet you soon someday. how are you doing over there my sweetest? I think about you and always. Thanks!