Information on romance scams and scammers.
#195969 by AlanJones Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:51 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - nelson70 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/nelson70

peace and love

Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 0" (152 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Other
Zodiac Sign: Leo

courteous, affectionate, respectful, and most of all a gentleman.. I believe in being open and honest, loving your family, being a REAL friend, treating others with respect, being committed to the ones you love regardless of their actions, showing affection, doing the little things that show you care, listening before deciding, and of course true love.. I love children and spending time teaching and mentoring them, In a "social" setting, I am somewhat quite and a little shy in the beginning, but I open up more and more as trust and bonds are formed.

PM

Hello how are you doing? I went through your profile and find it nice and cool, you must be a lady with a very great sense of humor and i would really like to know you more better. We could be friends knowing that lots of things do happen from been friends

thanks dear, i m grateful being your friend, really love to know much about you only if you don't mind....

thanks dear you welcome once more, we can also chat on our private messenger, my id [email protected]

Email

Hi Dear,

Thanks for getting in touch,I really enjoyed reading your profile,and like what you had to say.. A bit about myself; I am friendly, courteous, affectionate, respectful, and most of all a gentleman.. I believe in being open and honest, loving your family, being a REAL friend, treating others with respect, being committed to the ones you love regardless of their actions, showing affection, doing the little things that show you care, listening before deciding, and of course true love.. I love children and spending time teaching and mentoring them, In a "social" setting, I am somewhat quite and a little shy in the beginning, but I open up more and more as trust and bonds are formed.
hope to read from you soon.....regards.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 74.115.3.66
Originating ISP: Nlayer Communications
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#195975 by AlanJones Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:05 am
Hi Dear,

It's so nice hearing from you again.Thanks for responding back.I'm glad I made you your day..The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have alot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have alot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you.. I am very much a man of substance and I am very unique in today’s society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be.. I am a man of integrity and my word is my honor..

I am an Engineer, a private consultant to engineering firm here in the States and outside. i specialize in both Chemical and Construction engineering.....

PM

hello sweaty, i just reply back to your email, not quit long ago, is all about what you need to know about me....

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#195979 by AlanJones Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:17 am
thanks angel, please when replying back on my email, kinly add you cell number, so that i can get in touch with you....much care soulmate....

#196122 by AlanJones Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:01 am
my field, energy industry focus,

Beautifull words are empty if there is no connection between our souls and to find that "special" connection called love, there need to be deep desires to grow together, to get closer.. As you know I'm a very sensitive male and will please my lady all the way to make her happy as long she does the same.. To let dreams become reality, there must be trust, totally openess to eachother to create a meeting that will be for life! Beauty is inside of the beholder and the outlook will change in years because we all grow older but the heart and soul will allways be the same.. If you believe in a future together, share every thought, dream and desire with me, be a totally open book without any limits or shame and share your ideas with me, you will find out that I'm a person who will appreciate openness without being shocked, it will make me feel special..
please kindly send down your cell number, so i can get intush with you....

I look forward in hearing from you

#196125 by AlanJones Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:39 am
how're you doing today?I am so glad to hear from you again.I'm glad you want to establish a relationship with me,but all I need is someone honest,loyal and God fearing I could trust again.. there's so much about me that i just really can't say in just one email to you but i guess i would do the best i can here and hope it gives you a real insight about me,I'm originally from the states as my dad is from the States and my mom was a Jamaican who lived almost all of her life here in the States and this way she met my Dad, they were two lovely couples and nothing did ever get in between them as they were always in agreement..they brought into this world two wonderful kids which is myself and my elder brother who has three wonderful kids now and happily married in Germany, he has been there for quite a long time now and all we do is talk on phone as we barely see ourselves..i lost my dad some four years ago and and my mom followed a year later, all they could say was that she died out of loneliness and the thoughts of losing her husband, someone she really did loved and sacrificed all for.. i really did grow up into a family were love and care was the order of the day and, life then was good growing as a kid..

Image Image Image

#196139 by AlanJones Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:54 am
Thanks dear for your concern, presently i m in UNITED KINGDOM for a contract award here in UK, and this contract award is based on construction of road, their government over there want to work on the NATIONAL GALLERY IN LONDON MESEUM, i will be in the states as soon as i m done with my contract here in London.... love you dear, here is my UK cell number,+447087640779..

+447087640779 - redirect number, not a cell (or mobile) number.

#196257 by AlanJones Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:04 am
The scammer was given totally made up details of project in London and asked if that was what he was working on. His reply

That is true my love, so for now i don't really know how long it will take me here, so my love, i guess is time for you to give me your cell number dear, i really want to hear your sweet voice...i even gave you mine but you never call to even say HI...hope to hear from you soon....

#196314 by AlanJones Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:12 pm
After the really stupid scammer tried to pass of his technical knowledge of tunneling with a copy and paste from a website, he responded with this gem.

you are stupid, don't you know you are my maga, idiot, soon you gonna pay me foolish fool.

#207633 by Grunt Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:05 pm
changed name and location, lol
same pics

zorpia
Hernandez
46, Frankfurt, Germany
Last seen 5 hours ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 35‑50, in Canada.

I believe in true relationship where both parties are fully involve in family tie that bond them together both in spirit and in physical.<br>I cannot really express myself here on the site until you get to know me. Well, I consider myself to be gentle and simple, with a sense of humor,kindhearted,hardworking,honest,affectionate,romantic,understanding and a good listener.I believe in true love that comes from the heart not living in pretense, I like the outdoors games,like Gulf,biking,hockey, and i also like shopping,swimming,reading,playing video games and i do take a long walk during weekends. I believe in a relationship where both parties will find a common ground to speak and interact with themselves about future plans that will bring happiness. I do travel a lot because of the nature of my job. I am a goal driven person and family oriented! Family is very important to me because kids are gift from God i live a well balance life with good health and i always smile and happy at all times to ease the stress at work. Trust,openness,understanding and communication are keys to successful relationship.

I like the smile on your face,so lovely and amazing.
Can i know you?
Hernandez.
Let us talk on Skype ok
Here is my Skype ID: hernandez.bardawu/b]

Skype avatar already posted
[b]Hernandez Bardawulf --- hernandez.bardawulf01
Belin, Germany
#277574 by malu53 Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:03 pm
uid: josh.wincle.7

Josh Wincle

Studied at University of Texas at San Antonio
Past: Edison High School (San Antonio)