Information on romance scams and scammers.
#196493 by 2Olives Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:03 pm
Gary, 48, from Johannesburg, Gauteng, Income R1000 000 [YEAH RIGHT]
Member no 30063828

He writes:
I enjoy the beach [NO BEACH IN JHB :laugh-s: ], biking, dancing, working out, dining out, movies, theater, leisurely evening walks with my daughter; basically anything fun as long as I've got good company.
I'm versatile: enjoy the finest things in life as well as the simple pleasures.
Always keeping it "real" :yikes: . I'm Passionate, compassionate, creative, determined, genuine, adventurous, independent, down to earth, a gentleman with a sense of humor, easy-going, uncomplicated, focused, successful, hopeless romantic and confident. I value loyalty and honor.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Amjad, 50, from Johannesburg,Gauteng, Widowed, 1 child, Executive
Member no 33921785

He writes:
hi
Your pictures and your profile all caught my attention and I just wanted to compliment you. I wonder how God could let you go off heaven so easily, you are like an angel from heaven, seeing you has made me believe that an angel is missing from heaven, WOW ! i never knew that one day i would be privileged to meet the prettiest face in the universe not to think of finding one on this site, i am really impressed with your charming and irresistible look, let get to know each other more It will be a great thing to me knowing that such a pretty like you can be found online, it really makes me feel relief after taking some time to go through your profile, i tell you that i like what i see and will want you to know that i am really interested in meeting you for a very serious relationship, Can we be friends? please drop me your email for i'm not always online on this site...
Michael <---------FUCKTARD! :laugh-s:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Joel, 56, from Centurion,Gauteng, Widowed, 1 child, Labour /Constuctions
Member no 33871185

He writes:
I consider myself a very easy going person,even tempered.I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset,I have never been asked to describe my self,but if i most say,i am nice and sincere man,honest,friendly,kindhearted,caring,loving,and passionate about life and what it has to offer.I am also a fun loving person, and easy to get along with. I think I have a great sense of humor,I am a generally positive man,and I love having serious discussions about love and life.i dress smart and appreciate life.I enjoy going to the beach,watching the sunset,listening to music,watching sport on TV,going for a long walk sometime, i mean everything that have got to do with the outdoor activities.

Hin, 50, widowed, 2 children, working in politics [YAWN]
Member no 33941994

He writes:
I am a compassionate, caring, honest and loving man that lives for the positive things in life.. Well I hope to meet a LADY for whom I will fall "head over heels", and hopefully she will feel the same about me. I have a good sense of humor, and I am always able to make people around me laugh; even if it takes a little while to figure out what they find funny I am very goal oriented, and work very hard to achieve my dreams, that is once I come to realize what they actually are.

Last edited by 2Olives on Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Let no man pull you low enough to hate him - Martin Luther King Jnr.
Advertisement

#196497 by 2Olives Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:46 pm
Vince, 46, from Cape Town, South Africa, Single, Doctor :=)
Member no 33916482

He writes:
My name is Vince. I am currently an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Pediatric Infectious Disease at Stony Brook Long Island Childrens Hospital. I grew up in New York City, where I continue to live with my wife :yikes: and two children :yikes: . My professional training has taken me from the University of Chicago for college, to Columbia Universitys College of Physicians and Surgeons for medical school, to Mount Sinai for pediatric residency, to NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia for pediatric ID fellowship, and now to Cape Town. So here I am.

I'm a very Optimistic and Open Minded person. Being Optimistic and Open minded has always attracted people to me Naturally. I'm not the kind of man who base his feelings on the Outer Beauty or physical appearance. I believe in the Beauty on the Inside because I learned long ago that it is much better.I also enjoy taking cruises, shopping, hanging out at the park or museum. You can also catch me taking long walks at the beach but its usually always lonely when you don't have someone to share that time with, someone to hold hands with & dig our feet into the sand, to Listen to the waves crash on the shore. To feel the sun upon our faces. Someone willing to travel to new exotic places and appreciate the things we've got, Even if it's not a lot. To feel the wind flow through our hair. To feel heaven as if we were there because that special someone is next to me and there's no other place I would rather be.

Last edited by 2Olives on Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

#196500 by 2Olives Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:20 pm
Ramond, 53, from Durban, Kwazulu-Natal, Widowed, 1 child, Technical/Professional
Member no 33950579

He writes:
Am Romand from united kingdom I am a Christian who loves God and appreciates him for who he is. I am looking for a woman with a heart of worship a heart of love and a desire to be loved, Im looking forward to make her' happy and spoil her with lots of love, I have lots of love to give and I have a '' BIG HEART '' If you feel you are that person , Im sure we would get along just fine, please dont mind the way you received this mail i dont have an option than telling you my mind, am very ok I dont need your money or wealth all i need is love and caring woman

Last edited by 2Olives on Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

#196552 by 2Olives Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:40 am
Oliviera, Age 53, Johannesburg, Gauteng, Divorced, Single
Member no 33971289

USING STOLEN PHOTOS OF CHRISTOPHER MARK SORROW https://www.facebook.com/mark.sorrow?fref=ts

He writes:

A down to earth man seeking just a long term relationship .I like honesty and sincerity in a relationship as it keeps unnecessary misunderstandings arising and believe . I would love to meet a girl who shares the same.

#196566 by 2Olives Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:15 am
Williams, 43, from Cape Town, Western Cape, Widowed
Member no 29949913

He writes:
am a very soft spoken person, i like to read, write and swim, i like to have a pet like bird later when am settled and relax, i enjoyed walking by the sea side to have the natural feeling of the earth. i don't like to be cheated and i hate liars :yikes: , i respect people and expect nothing less for my personality.

LIAR LIAR PANTALOON ON FIRE! :laugh-s:

#196568 by 2Olives Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:40 am
Mark, 51, from Johannesburg, Gauteng, Divorced, 1 child
Member no 33269930

He writes:

Hello
Am Mark i will love to fine a woman just a woman i will love and be loved too sometime in life one have to move on after such a long time.
Please don't contact me if you are here for game or a night stand am too old for that i want a real relationship that can lead to marriage.

YOU'RE NEVER GONNA GET TO FIRST BASE, IDIOT! :laugh-s:

#196571 by 2Olives Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:07 am
Garick, 48, from Johannesburg, Gauteng, Widowed, 1 child, Technical/Professional
Member no 33902689

He writes:
Am a simple,caring,loving,honest,straight forward,hardworking,open minded,responsible and a gentle man that wants the same as a mate your outside beauty Dons't matter,what matters is the catagory mentioned above.wish to meet her soon.

#196836 by 2Olives Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:56 pm
Ruan, 47, from Benoni, South Africa, Divorced, 1 child, self employed
Member no 33700376
aka Larry Robinson, Email: [email protected]

He writes:

Hi
how are you doing hope your fine as the stars rule the skies. may the gentle breeze of the night whisper sweet scripts to u and gently nudge your eyes 2. really your beautiful and have got a very interesting profile. i would like to meet you.

#196841 by 2Olives Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:07 pm
Jones, 56, from Cape Town, South Africa, Self employed
Member no 34006368

He writes:

Looking to meet someone fun, independent, caring and honest, much like I am. I enjoy intellectual conversations about anything really. I also enjoy cuddling up and watching a good movie or having friends over. I enjoy sports and being outdoors for work or pleasure. I also enjoy exploring new places. I have a great sense of humor, love playing practical jokes, but also have a serious and hard working side. I love walks in forested areas and camping but also equally enjoy all inclusive vacation destinations. My favorite sport is alpine skiing on large mountains, especially in the US. I also enjoy racket ball when I find someone to play with. I know it's not so popular anymore! I also enjoy cycling and just being outside in the summer

#197213 by 2Olives Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:23 pm
Jimmy, 45, Cape Town, Divorced, 1 child
Member no 25389090

He writes:
I do not feel two people need to have everything in common. I think it is good to have separate interests but it is important to find new interests together. Submitted from mobile Submitted from mobile, love my country Republic of South Africa though to travel based on my career, i love my country of origin so much, a great place for tourist, i do visit from time to time, like 6 times in a year but now will like to stay finally, then i can also just travel for holiday of two to three weeks because for rest, i don't like to stay longer than expected any more, there no place like home cheers

Lots has happened when am away. Thanks am back to start up now and willing to take the bull by the horn. :yikes: DA BULL-SHIT

#197214 by 2Olives Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:43 pm
Alan, 47 - member no 34117532

John, 50 - member no 34043410

Williams, 55 - member no 33424433

#325482 by malu53 Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:08 pm
for pics and more profiles check here
fake-scam.info/index.php/topic,4338.0.html

Asian vic reported this scammer
who abuses the pics of Italian Avvocato Matrimonialista Gian Ettore Gassani

I am Gary eyes. My weight is 90 kg and height is 182 cm. I like to be fit.
Username: Chris121

My name is Chris am for German but i live in united kingdom am Gary eyes. My weight is 90 kg and height is 182 cm. I like to be fit. That am here to look for a good woman. Hope you don’t mind my religion? Because I am a Christian. Well I don't mind religion as long as I can get real friendship and ideal love from you then I am okay....................
....... ............................... ............................... ............................... ............................... .....

Image <<< find the lawyers name on the right corner of the pic :lol:

Image Image