Information on romance scams and scammers.
#196538 by AlanJones Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:26 am
Also uses [email protected].

Profile on FishMeetFish - Gary048 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/Gary048

Seeking for my soul mate

Age & Gender: 47 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Mixed with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aries

Am positive and hard working man, reliable and responsible.. Kind and simple... Caring and responsible... Understanding and passionate man. Aint here for games or after sex, if you know this is what you are looking for, you are just wasting your time,not mine.

PM

How are you doing there? Am positive person that expect the same in a partner and i like the idea of growing old with someone, if you know you are interested just write me back.

You welcome pretty XXX, can we chat outside here if you dont mind?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#196695 by AlanJones Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:34 pm
Thats great and would really like to get to know you better... Can you tell me more about yourself here if you dont mind?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#196701 by AlanJones Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:25 pm
Thanks for the nice briefing about yourself... And am very happy to read back from you on time. I have been divorced for 3 yrs now and been searching for over 2 yrs now, am from minnesota, usa. Life without someone to love us is such an agony, have really been hurt in the past and i dont want that to happen to me again. I am new to the dating web and havent found any interesting woman. I want a serious relationship with a serious and understanding woman that we can both share the rest of our life together forever, I am 48 yrs old and hope you dont mind that? I have no kids and i own my house here and i work as engineering and constructions man. I have no one than myself and want a woman to just be happy together and love each other for who we are. Please tell me, have you been talking to anyone before me? And is the site working well for you? Tell me if you care about distance and if you believe there is nothing impossible? We can chat on yahoo if you dont mind, take care dear.

#196777 by AlanJones Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:35 am
There are a lot of gamers on there and i hate that site, have even want to get my profile deleted there and i dont know someone serious as you was there. Do you wish to move from there to united state or me moved with you? Do you also own your house there or rent and what are the things you want with a man?

#196805 by AlanJones Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:26 am
I understand that baby and wanna you to know you re such a very nice and kind woman that need the best man in your life to understand and make you the happiest woman in this world. If you could just let get serious and i promise you that i would never let you down. You are such a very open minded woman and my mind keep telling me that you are the woman have really been searching for a very long time. Well, am a free man and i think relocating isn't profile for me, my mother was from XXX and i think that would be a dream come true for me to live in XXX now. I am presently proposing for a contract and am planning to settle down after this contract and retire. Baby, i had a bad night, i woke up very early and couldn't sleep again, doing some paper work since then. I was just so lonely and i do look and waiting for your email all the time and i am no more going on that fishmeetfist again since we are talking here, Can you open a Skype account so we could chat better there baby? Tell me what you have in plans today? Hugs.

#196887 by AlanJones Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:58 am
Ok baby, if you dont mind us chatting there? so we can get to know each other better baby...? How has been your day and why dont you reply all my messages?

add me on skype on gplove51

How was your night XXX and hope you slept well? Just to let you know you are always on my mind and been waiting to hear from you since I got your message. Hope you are fine and hope you got all my messages? Have a beautiful day and stay safe please. Hugs

#196913 by AlanJones Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:13 am
I see, just been waiting to hear from you... How was your night and did you slept well?

#197039 by AlanJones Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:02 am
I am fine dear, baby, why havennt you answered all what i asked here? Are you not comfortable or dont want us to get to be open up with one another?

#197191 by AlanJones Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:25 pm
I see, I just asked what you've been doing there baby? And I will write you in XXX sometimes, ok?

#197248 by AlanJones Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:39 am
Translation of a message written in the victim's native language

I'm just wondering where you've been and I'm glad to hear from you again, I thought maybe you bother too much? Or have you found someone you already interested in? I would really like you let it be with each other easily because without trust and understanding, this is just something we want to take us. You are a very friendly, fun and beautiful woman I know, but it seems like really am too serious then you get it and it makes me am seriously than you or forces you to something. Get back to me and write me in XXX, I can write a little XXX, but not as good. take care

#197409 by AlanJones Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:39 am
Translation of a message written in the victim's native language

Thanks dear and I'm glad you could ever say, I did not know that I can write like that. I learn by my deceased father, he was half XXX. What have you got to do it and why you havent the time to come and chat with me online?

#197547 by AlanJones Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:28 am
He was from XXX and thought I told you? Yeah, that was really true, there are some little ladies doing online chat and her child, and I appreciate your writting me here baby, you're such a very understanding and good woman and would really like to hold you in my arms a Day. Baby, you just want to get on skype, to see me on cam and does not know that those are someone else's pictures used here. I really am and want something real and serious with you. Make baby and tell me what you've done? Hugs

#197583 by AlanJones Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:54 pm
Oh so sorry dear, i think am not that too good in writing XXX, oh silly me.About the skype dear, if you skype dont have camera, that is not a problem ok? What have you been doing there baby and did you slept well there ?

#197638 by AlanJones Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:29 am
What a beautiful woman are you XXX. How i wish i could hold you close and give you a very nice hug and kisses your forehead. I just used your pics as my computer screen saver. Baby, tell me what you have been doing there?

#197700 by AlanJones Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:23 pm
Oh that sounds great dear, how i wish am there to have a walk with you. Hold your hand and to talk about some things. I have really been busy doing paper works here and all alone here thinking about you here, have your gorgeous pics here as well, looking at your beautiful eyes. Baby, tell me something?