Information on romance scams and scammers.
#196690 by AlanJones Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:24 pm
Google+ Profile shows name as Ceejay Emmaunel.

How are you doing i want to be your friend and please can we exchange email and picture and for us to build love and care.
My name is Emmanuel Ceejay, I am 35 years old i am tall and good and a God fearing man and with understand, honest and faithful, the distance and language will not be the problem between and all needed from you is love and care, because this is a small world that you know if we love build the God help to bring together as family forever and we will a good future.
I want you to know that i am here for love and i need a woman to spend the rest of my life as my love and friend.

I need to know more about you.

Ceejay

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#196691 by AlanJones Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:25 pm
Good afternoon, i am from Togo and i want to know more about and i know our meeting will bring good things into our lives.
Thank you so much my friend.

Emma.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.218.215.161
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#196907 by AlanJones Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:10 am
Good morning XXX, i am not a girl please i am a lovely man, tall and handsome, good looking man and here is my picture and i will be happy if you give me the chance to win your heart forever.
Thank you so much and i will be waiting for your email.

Emma.

#196908 by AlanJones Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:30 am
Honey its me that it will get into trouble stop saying that am your man so write to him now and ask for the account details to get it done when you go out ok or dont you want me or love me as your man one and only forever??? If you do then you are going to co-operate with me XXX. I love you so much xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#198794 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:38 pm
How are you doing today and i know you are fine and i am thinking about you all the time, i know it is dangerous for us to meet here but i don't have money to pay for the flight ticket for us to meet there in your country, i know that you can do that for us to meet here.
My friend XXX, you will like it here and i will take you to some good place and i will make you happy i promise, i will be waiting for you to say yes to me.

If you can help us to meet each other there in your country, it will be fine and good because i will do all kind of job here and i will be useful to you and the family.

Thank you.

Emma.

#199814 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 4:03 am
Good evening, how are you and the family, i am happy to read your email and thank you and i will be very grateful if you help me to cover there, i need help and i come from a very poor family and i am the second son in a family of 5 boys and we were race up by our single mother.

Please i am begging you in the name of God please i want you to help and i promise to be your husband and lover and best friend and brother and son.
I will work hard to give you back everything you spend to help me to be there please, i will be good to you and i am not a bad man.

Thank you for everything and i will always make you happy with all my heart.

Emma.

Good morning my sweet friend XXX and i am happy to read from you, thank you and God send you to me and i have to tell you this now i don't have a visa but i have a passport and i want you to help me and as you have made up your mind to help a poor boy like me and please do it and God will believed you and you will always keep my promise to you and i will be more than a husband and best friend, lover and brother and son to you.

Thank you and i will be waiting for your reply.

Emma.

Image Image Image Image

#199815 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 4:07 am
Thank you and i will do that, i am at work now and i will go to the house and get it please.

Good morning Love, please i will go home by next weekend and i will do that as soon as get home please i work very far from home and i visit home every 2 weeks.
I will write to tell you all that you need to know about me and my family.

Emma.

My name is Emmanuel Chijioke Ogbonna, i am 36 years old and i was born in a city of Umuahia in Abia state in Nigeria, i lost my father when i was 15 years old, in March 1996 and i have 4 brother and 2 sister and i am the second son of my mother and my father was the general overseer in a company and after his death, things became very bad for the family and that was why i leave my family and moved to Togo, where i got a work as a store keeper and please i have suffered too much and God bring you into my life to help me and to put a smile on my poor face.

Here is the picture of my brothers and my younger sister live with the husband in Germany and please Geit don't say know to me and i want you to help me and i promise to be good to you and i will take good care of you as my wife and sister.
I will make you happy forever i promise with my life.

Emma.

#199817 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 4:14 am
Good morning Lovely XXX, how was your night and i hope everything is fine, i got your email and my brother's is yet working, not married too and my sister the one in Germany have 2 kids and she is living with husband and my other sister work with Diamond Bank in my country, my mom is not working because of her old age.

Good morning my Angel, how was your night and family, i came to work this morning, i didn't see your email, because i went to clean up the plaza, as i came back and i saw your email and i am happy that you wrote to me.
Please i want to ask you this, i want to know about you children there age and how many are they.
XXX i want to know if they will like me and to see us together in future.

I am in love with you XXX, i dream about you all the time.

Emma.

Please my love, i hope they will not be angry with you for helping me and please tell them to support you to help and i will take good care of your as your best friend and lover.
I want to be a member of the family and i know with time you will not let me go because i know that you will like everything about me.

Thank you and God bless you.

Emma.

I will do that and because this i will leave to my house tonight and i know it a long journey and i will borrow money to go home tonight after closing from my work and it will take 17 hours to home by bus and i will do it because it is for the better of our future together happy.

Thank you and my good God will bless you and the family.

Emma.

My love, i am in Togo now and i will leave night bus to Benin Republic and before i will get to my country Lagos and the next morning being Sunday morning and i will take another bus to my family home in Abia State and it will 6 hours to get there after i reach Lagos.
I will be back on Tuesday night and my problem is my boss in the office and he don't trust other workers and i will tell him that my mother was sick for him to allow me to leave to get the passport.
Thank you.

Emma.

My love, i don't think so, but i will try my best to do that and i thank you so much and i am crying writing to you because you have show me so much love and joy.
Thank you once again.

I love you so much and i promise nothing will stop my love from you.

Emma.

#199850 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 11:01 am
Please my love you send your picture to me and i want to see how beautiful you are, you get me a work there and i want ask you if you want to marry again.
Emma.

#199915 by AlanJones Sun May 04, 2014 2:41 am
My sweety, how was your day and i want to tell you that i will be leaving tonight and when i get to Lagos i will write you and please pray for me and i thank you for the picture you and i can't believed my eyes, you are a beautiful and i love you so much.
Thank you for coming into my life.

Emma.

#200001 by AlanJones Sun May 04, 2014 2:24 pm
Good evening, how are doing there and i know you are good and i am in Lagos now, i will be leaving to my mother's tonight so that i will arrived to Abia State tomorrow morning.
Thank you for your support and i want you to keep praying for me to arrived safe.

Emma.

Originating IP: 74.115.5.38
Originating ISP: Anchorfree
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#200084 by AlanJones Mon May 05, 2014 5:37 am
Good morning my sweety how are you, your weekend, i know everything is fine with you, the family too and i get to my mother and she was very happy to meet me after 8 months of not seeing her and i want to ask you this, can i tell her that you want to help me and she want to know why i came home.
I am happy to see her today, i also thank you for the help and God bless you.

Looks like he forgot where he is as he's actually still in Ghana

Originating IP: 41.218.193.205
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Ghana* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#200384 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 2:11 am
Good night XXX, i will leave to Lagos this morning and our bus will be late and please keep praying for me to arrived safe.
Thank you and my mom send her greets, i wish you a sweet dreams.

Emma.

#200423 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 6:04 am
Good morning sweety, how was your night and i know you really have a good sleep, i thank you for the love and joy you gave to me and may the good Lord bless you.
Please my love, i want to ask you for a favor and i am in Lagos now the morning i have here is not enough to pay for another bus to Togo, Sister i need a little help for you please.
I will waiting for your next email.

Thank you.

Emma.

#200428 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 6:12 am
I am sorry for boarding you and i don't know how you will feel about this please i want to leave today Togo.
Can you give any amount because i have no choice, anything you give me will be ok for me.
Thank you for writing to me and i have been waiting.
Emma.