Information on romance scams and scammers.
#202455 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 1:24 am
Good evening my love, i am not happy because i have already loss my work, please you are my only hope please, i love you so much and i am giving my life to you and please help me and i promise i will be faithful and honest, truthful to you.
Please i don't know what is going on and i asked him, he became angry with me, please i want you to do this favor to me by sending the despite slap to me.
Thank you my love and i wish you all the best and sweet dreams.

God bless you.

Emma.

Good morning my love and i want to have your telephone number so that i can call you anytime to hear your love voice.
Please i wish you all the best.

Emma.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#202520 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 12:52 pm
Good evening my love, how are you and your health, i hope everything is fine with you and the family too, i will not lay to you and God knows that and i will always keep my promise to you because i love you and please i will look for a ways and go back thank for hurting me.

Bye.

Emma.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202602 by AlanJones Fri May 23, 2014 1:23 am
Good morning my love, how are you and your night, i know everything is fine with you and the family and thank you for your time and i am sorry i didn't received any money from you.
I am now back and without my job and i loss my job because i went get the passport for you, please don't be angry with me, i asked him and he told me that he didn't received any money from the bank, i can not lay to you please.

Thank you my love.

Emma.

#202807 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 3:43 am
Honey how are you today and your health, i know everything is fine and i happy that they are investigating this and please don't allow that to stop us from move with our plans.
I love you and i don't want you loss you please you have to trust me and i am telling you the only truth i know i didn't see even a coin.

Thank you so much.
Emma.

#203152 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 1:14 am
Honey, Good evening and how are you and your weekend, i hope everything is fine with you and the family, i am sorry for not replying on time and i find it hard now to write you, because i don't have job any more, i find it hard now to eat and to go for a business center to write, please i am sorry for my mistake, i don't know he will do such thing to me, because i trust him.
I am sorry for all that i put you through, i am sorry please forgives me and it will not happen again, i promise.

Please don't go away from me and i love you so much.

Emma.

#203293 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 1:06 am
Good afternoon my love, how are you today and i hope everything is fine with you and the family too and i am sorry for my mistakes please forgive, i went and trust him and that's the problem, i can easily trust people.
Please don't be angry with me.

#203384 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 1:12 pm
My Dearest lovely Angel XXX,

It feels like i have spent my entire life trying to find someone like you and i am happy that we have finally meet each other.
You were my first love after my years of been alone, my only real true love and the one person i loved more than anything in the world.
There is no reason to fool myself anymore and now that we have find each other and we will spend the rest of our lives together, i loved you from the first moment i set eyes on your lovely face.

Until this moment, i have never realized just how lucky i am to have you in my life, if i had been you, i will have walked away from me a long time ago.
Yet your love is so unconditional and pure, like the beautiful person you are and you always accepted me for who i am, willing to sacrifice everything for me, i don't deserve an angel like you, Please forgive me for all that i have put you through.
I have finally opened my eyes and realized that i love you more than words can say, i don't know how many lifetimes it will take to make up for all the lost time, to repay the kindness and endless love you've shown me, but i want you to know that i am going to try my best to come home.

XXX, all i ask is please be patient and understanding as these times are difficult and a struggle for you and me, i am torn between survival and my feelings for you.
Life throws us many curves, the path may be long and hard but in the end the road widens and life changes for the better.

You don't have to say anything or do anything, i just wanted you to know that no matter what happens in this life, i will always hold a special place for you in my heart.
It's true, it is better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all, i am happy that i know true love, for it is from that love that i have my most cherished memories.

From now to eternity, you will be in my heart every moment of every day, thinking of you makes me happy and for as long as i live, i will never stop dreaming of our meeting soon.

Thank you for sharing your love and your life with me and i will forever love you.

Thank you for showing me true love.

Thinking of you always, yours forever,

Emma.

#203463 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 3:10 am
Hello my beloved XXX, how are you and your night, i hope everything is fine with you and the family and i am very happy to read your email today.
I got your question and i have one, i work as a auto motor mechanical and we can use that please my love and i want you to stand by me to make sure everything is fine please and i promise not to fail you.

Thank you my lovely queen.

Emma.

Honey what of if i go for head dresser and i hope they to accept that, please tell me what to do my love.
I can't sleep my love.

#203659 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 11:50 pm
Good morning how are you and your night , i hope everything is fine with you and the family, i am happy that we are having progress, i believe in the name of the most high God that everything is fine and honey please your best to help me and i promise to make you a happy forever.

Thank you for the help God please you and the family.

Emma.

#203693 by AlanJones Fri May 30, 2014 2:31 am
Honey, how are you today, i hope everything is fine with you and i work with the Golf workshop after my high school.
I want to thank you for all the help and support that you have shown me, thank you for giving me the courage to fight for our love and future.
After all the pain, hardship that i have been through will soon be over, i want to thank you for your trust, for understanding all my tantrums, and of course for loving me and accepting who I really am.
Thank you for the patience, you know i can't imagine my life without you, for the past 1 months you have really show me the light to a good future.
You taught me how to stand for the truly, you taught me how to tell the trust and for all that, I love you so much.

Thinking of you.

Emma.

#203798 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 4:21 am
Hello my sweet XXX, how are you and your day, i know you are happy to read my email today and it was special made for you my love, i need your love and care please i wish you sweet dreams and God bless you.
I will write more tomorrow morning.
I love you so much.

Emma.

#204095 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:47 pm
Hello my beloved Angel, how are you and your weekend and i am sorry for not replying on time, please my love and i have not heard any news from you my love and i hope everything is fine with you and the family, Honey please tell me what is going on my love and i am worried and i am have no work any more and i am doing nothing here any more.
please try your best to understand me and help me.

Emma.

#204459 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:53 am
Honey, how are you and your health, i hope everything is fine with you and the family, please i am worried about my life and i can feed any more because i loss my job.
Please i need your help my love and you don't what tell me anything about my coming there and please you can'tr help me please let me know so that i can move on with my life please.

Thank you for understanding.

Emma.

#204509 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:08 pm
Good morning my love and you have to help me and because you know that i am working and if you can help me and i will give you back everything you spend to help me and you will keep my passport with you and you will give it back to me after i gave you back everything you spend to help me.
Please i need your help and i will nice and good to you and your family i promise.

Thank you.

Emma,

#204861 by AlanJones Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:56 am
Good morning XXX, how are you and your health today, i hope everything is fine with you and the family, if you can't me let forget and because of this i loss my work, thank you for your time.

Emma.