Information on romance scams and scammers.
#197095 by AlanJones Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:01 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - arathon - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/arathon

Looking for marriage

Age & Gender: 58 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

I love watching movies, reading books, listening to music, watching god's tears as it rains, dancing to the beat, cooking.

PM

Rafael Arathon is my name and your profile attracted me and i am contacting you since you are also searching for love. I am new in this site and I am a warm and friendly person who is interested in a lot of things. I am looking for a true, intimate and meaningful relationship where there is respect, love, passion and romance. I would appreciate if you can send me your email address so i can write and tell you more about myself and also send my pictures to you. You can also contact me at [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#197101 by AlanJones Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:44 pm
Hello XXX,

Good evening. I thank you once again for deeming it fit to write me that this my personal email address which made it possible for me to send you this message. I hope your day today was good? I hope that our meeting today through this medium will open doors of blessings and happiness in our lives. I also hope that sooner than we even imagine we will be able to achieve our heart desires. Like i told you before, My name is Rafael Arathon, I am a British military officer currently deployed in Kabul, Afghanistan but will be leaving this month end and will retire from active service afterwards. I lost my wife years ago through cancer and have been single ever since then. I have to admit living alone can be very desperate and devastating, so I have decided it is now time to make changes in my life. Hence, I have decided to seek out to find a very special person, who one day may become my closest friend, lover, and partner in life. There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own shares of setbacks in lives. Haven't we all? But in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to.

I'm very new to this online dating thing, and honestly you are the first woman that I'm communicating with at the moment. I have been searching for a woman who is serious. Searching for a true love and a man ready to settle down with a woman. I pray that through this medium we would be able to know more about ourselves. All these coupled with honesty, sincerity and having the guts to harbor our diverse ethnic differences will make us to know each other better and be open minded to one another in all we do. I am a man with a good sense of humor. I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets. I am a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I am romantic and very affectionate and I like to laugh. I like to chill out with a good book or watch movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. I'm very easy to get along with and a very good listener. I love To share my time with people I love and care, I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys sports and swimming. I also believe that keeping fit is important as well.

Attached are my pictures, and i will also love it if you can also send me more of your pictures and also tell me more about yourself. Have a good night sleep and also hope to hearing from you again.

Regards

Rafael

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#197103 by Grunt Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:14 pm
his Skype with this address
Rafael D. Arathon - rafael.arathon
Dublin, Republic of Ireland

pics show UK Air Chief Marshall Sir Jock Stirrup
#197286 by AlanJones Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:50 pm
Hello XXX,

Good afternoon. I hope you are having a pleasant weekend? I am doing good too and I am very happy to receive this message and i appreciate your compliments. I thank you so much for the message you sent to me and for all that you told me about yourself and your family and i must say that i am happy to come in contact with you. I am so sorry to hear that you lost your husband two years ago and please accept my condolences. I must confess that you are indeed the kind of woman my heart desires now and i believe our meeting through this medium will open doors of blessings and happiness in our lives. I want you to know that i have never tried this online relationship before but i am confident that something tangible will come out of this our meeting. I am very happy to meet you and i really thank God for singling you out for me and I want you to know that sometimes the purity and truthfulness of love through an Internet relationship far passes that of one based on physical contact. I am a very gentle man and at the same time outgoing, my years of experience has brought me closer to God and to the worth of love. I hate disappointments so much. I should be able to trust you and you trusting me even though we are not together for now.I thank you also for the beautiful picture you sent to me, you are indeed a very pretty woman and i like your eyes, your hair, your body and i am indeed looking forward to a happy and enviable relationship with you.

I would also want to know if you like flowers? what are your best colors? What do you do at your leisure time? what is your religion and believe in God like? I just want to know so that I can get closer to you. In life all I need for now is someone to love and who will love me in return. I think I have seen enough in life that wants to make me say no to so many things. I have been able to serve my country so well of which I am so happy about. I have seen both the good and the bad side of life. I have seen the ugliness of war and its effect on the innocent and all that I can think of now is love not minding how old the person is but that the person should love me and that we should be happy together. You know sometimes that you never know the value of love until you lose it or encounter war or hate. I hope you are the woman for me and i am looking forward to a happy time with you.

I wish you enjoy the rest of your weekend and also hope to hearing from you again soon.

Regards

Rafael

#197420 by AlanJones Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:45 am
Hello

I thank you for your message and promised you made to me and i want you to know that i appreciate it so much and also want to promise you the same. However, you failed to answer the questions that i put before you in my previous message to you and below is the message

I would also want to know if you like flowers? what are your best colors? What do you do at your leisure time? what is your religion and believe in God like? I just want to know so that I can get closer to you. In life all I need for now is someone to love and who will love me in return. I think I have seen enough in life that wants to make me say no to so many things. I have been able to serve my country so well of which I am so happy about. I have seen both the good and the bad side of life. I have seen the ugliness of war and its effect on the innocent and all that I can think of now is love not minding how old the person is but that the person should love me and that we should be happy together. You know sometimes that you never know the value of love until you lose it or encounter war or hate. I hope you are the woman for me and i am looking forward to a happy time with you.

Have a good night sleep and sweet dreams and also hope to hearing from you again soon.

Rafael

#197445 by AlanJones Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:04 am
Dear,

Good morning my dear. I hope you had a good night sleep and sweet dreams? I slept well too and It is really pleasure to read your message and i thank you for the message you sent to me and also for all that you told me about yourself and i want you to know that i appreciate it. I also love flowers most especially roses and lilies and my favorite color is white, black and orange. You can see for yourself that we have a lot in common and i am positive that something great will come out of this relationship. I am happy and privilege to know you and i want you to know that our coming together is not by chance or accident but that fate brought us together to fill the gap that has been in our lives. My dear, it is my dream to spend the rest of my life in love and i would be the happiest man if i would be able to spend that rest of my life with someone like you.

Life has got surprises, all the same, some may be good and some bad. As much as we try to get on in life, we must try to leave behind our regrets and failures. All of its helps in reshaping our dreams and really gets us to set our goals higher and outline what we really want for ourselves in life. Failures will always come because its makes us stronger, the worse we can suffer at failure is to fail and remain being a failure. In whatever we must have failed in, we must strive for the success out of the failure irrespective of where or what be it in our love lives, careers, social lives etc. I seek to know you more and better. I seek a love life that will end up in a long lasting relationship, I seek a companion that is understanding, that will be a friend sister and wife.

It's quite true that we have not seen each other yet but i want you to know that i came to you because my instinct led me to you. I want you to know that our coming together through this medium is not by chance or by accident but fate brought us together so we can be able to find that happiness and companionship we are seeking for in relationships. All i want from you is your love and i I offer you my commitment, my time, my hope for the future, a shoulder to cry on, a smile to lift you up, an arm to give you strength, shelter from all harm, and a kiss to inspire you. I offer you my heart and all I have to give. I offer you a lifetime of love.

I wish you have a pleasant and stress free day ahead of you and also hope to hearing from you again soon. Kisses

Sincerely

Rafael

#197542 by AlanJones Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:14 am
Dear XXX,

Good evening to you. How was your today my dear? Thank you so much for the detailed message you sent to me and for all that you told me and i want you to know that I appreciate it so much. Well, I am also looking for a real connection. some one to love me, one who I can spend the rest of my life with. I need the affection of a true and warm love and I am glad that you are also looking for the same which makes it more easier for us.

It gives me great relief to have someone to communicate with, someone I can share my heart with, someone I can tell intricate issues about me to. I am happy because I have you, yes we have not met, yes we do not know each other nor seen physically, life they say is full of risks. I have taken so much risk with my life and why not this. I have opened my heart and I want you too to do the same. Let's let the feelings flow, let's let the love grow between us, it is said that it takes two to tangle, I believe that it takes two to love too, love is sweeter when you love and you are love in return.

I believe so much in love, though it has it's good and bad side, but I am very optimistic that there are more goodies to love than there are bad. I look forward to a long lasting relationship with you. I am also looking forward to seeing you soon, walking by the side of the beach and telling each other how much we love each other. I think I have seen so much to make me that that their is nothing irreplaceable with love. With love the world will be a better place. A place free from violent and a place for laughter and Joy only. I understand that this long distance relationship will not be easy, the more reason why I have to see you soon.

I wish you have a good night sleep and sweet dreams and also hope to hearing from you again soon. Kisses

Cheers

Rafael

#197563 by AlanJones Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:13 am
Dearest,

Good morning my dear. I am sure you had a good night sleep? I thank you for the message you sent to me and for all that share with me and and i want you to know that in this world, love brings fulfillment, you either find love or love finds you. I am so overwhelmed by what I feel towards you, ever knew that I could fall in love again. I have never felt this way for a long time. Love is something I cannot comprehend, love is unpredictable, it knows no bound, not even distance can be a barrier to love.

I also want you to know that my priority in this relationship is that of true love and happiness and trust. That is the foundation on which we are building this relationship. I love honesty too. Though the distance is far, there is the need to get acquitted through the mail so we can get to know ourselves better. Very soon, I promise that this distance will be bridged. Love is only complete when you love and the person loves you in return. I am more happier because you have also chosen to quit loneliness just as I have done. I promise that I will always be there for you. Life is full of ups and down, challenges and fears. I must confess that I do have my fears about falling in love and the end result, but I have come to think of it that life itself is a risk and to be successful, someone must take the risk. I have decided to love again and there is no going back on it. I will say, my meeting you is not by chance but my choice.

I wish you have a pleasant and stress free day ahead of you and also hope to hearing from you again soon. Kisses

Love

Rafael

#197658 by AlanJones Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:40 am
Dearest ,

Good morning my morning star. I am sure you had a wonderful night and sweet dreams? I slept well too my dear. Thank you so much for the message you sent to me and i want you to know that you should not worry for soon we will meet and together we would be happy and complete. I want to inform you that i have started making plans to come and meet you as soon as i am out of this war zone. I am glad that we found love, happiness and satisfaction in each other and i want to assure you that i will love you till the last day of my life. You are an angel sent from above to complete me and i appreciate it so much. I want you to know that everything do for me reassures me that I am appreciated. I want you to know that you mean so much to me.

Your happiness means everything to me. I love you more than you could possibly know and my love keeps growing every time I see you struggling to make me happy. I love you now and always. Valuing a relationship is not merely done by seeing each other everyday. What counts is how much in our busy lives we remember each other. Thank you my love for always being there for me. You can into my life and filled the vacuum that was created for so long. The thought of you has been keeping me going. Right now as I write, I am close to tears because, I can't believe what is happening to me, I can't believe that my dreams are coming true, I can't believe that once again, I am having a love life. I am grateful that you came into my life, and your coming has given a great change to my emotions and countenance.

I wish you have a wonderful and stress free day today and also hope to hearing from you again soon. A billion kisses to you.

Love

Rafael

#197867 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:49 am
Dearest XXX,

Good morning my beautiful and beloved angel. I hope you had a good night sleep and sweet dreams? I slept well too but i must confess that i felt so lonely and empty through out the night. I thank you for your message to me and i want you to know that even though we have not seen each other, i believe you are the woman for me. It might seems to you that i am rushing into things but the truth is that i am an open and easy going person and do not know how to hide my feelings.

My dear I think i am falling in love with you and can't help it any longer. Right now, you are the only one that means everything to me. I have been looking for that one person, that person that will make me complete, now I have butterflies in my stomach because I have you, someone I can cherish. It means so much when you find that special thing. I am tired of daydreaming, I am tired of imagining you, I just want this to become a reality soonest. I want to see you and tell you how much you mean to me. Every night, I say a prayer for us, a prayer of happiness together, a prayer of a fulfilling relationship. I believe strongly that very soon everything will be just fine. Don't stay far from me even though we are far apart, distance is only physical, but love can bridge it. My dear I am looking forward to seeing you soon, Please do keep in touch.

I want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. I need you when I’m cold to keep me warm; I need you in the rain to keep me dry; I need you in my life to keep me happy. You make me feel wonderful. You give me strength when I just can't carry on and I truly treasure that.

I wish you have a pleasant and fun filled day today and also hope to hearing from you again soon. Kisses

Love

Rafael

#197933 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:33 pm
Dearest XXX,

Good evening my darling and beloved angel. I am sure you had a stress free day today? Thank you so much for the beautiful and heart warming message you sent to me and i am happy to hear that you are spending the Easter celebration with your daughter and her husband and i wish you happy Easter in advance. How blessed i am to share a relationship with you. Someone who accepts me and loves me for who i am. Thank you for being sensitive, understanding, patient, loving and caring. Never would i have dared to dream of finding such a considerate, sensible, generous and thoughtful partner. Thank you for your unshakeable faith in me and your loyal support. Thank you for making my life fun. Thank you for all the beautiful ways you express your love. I love you darling and will always do.

I hope you will be kind enough to do this favor for me for i believe that you are the only person i trust and love to handle this situation. Please do not get angry or afraid that i am telling you this through this medium and I hope i am not asking you for too much. What i am about to disclose to you now is a confidential issue and i want you to handle it with care and please do not see it as my ploy to lure you to engage in some shady dealing for this is legitimate. Sometimes ago, we went on a raid and rescue mission in the Northern part of Afghanistan. It happened that in one of the buildings we raided, we drove away the Taliban and helped a man, a former government official whose name i would not mention to you for security reason and after the rescue, the man offered me a huge sum of money for our job well done and which i took back to the base and i have been keeping this money safely but can no longer do it again because of my plans to leave Afghanistan soon and unfortunately i cannot carry this money along with me because of the money laundering laws and regulations. Nobody knows of this money except myself and there is no problem attached to it at all. It is now safely hidden in my office but i know if i fail to move it out now, something or someone must come to know about it. I love you honey and i trust you too otherwise i would not have been telling you about this money

Therefore, I have come to this conclusion. I want to send this money to you through a diplomat working for a courier company since there is no way I can transfer this money through any of the banks here in Afghanistan without being questioned. I trust you so much that is why I want to send this money to you. I think this is a great opportunity for you and me. Please and please, I want you to keep this very confidential and do not tell anybody for security reasons and for my safety. I believe you know I trust you so much. I do not want you to be afraid. Do you have any suggestions, advice or questions? Let me know what you think and I will throw more light on this for you. I love you so much. I really appreciate your coming into my life. Dear, I love you so much and nothing can make me stop from loving you. You have completely changed my life and I am always thankful to God almighty for bringing you into my life.

I wish you have a good night sleep and sweet dreams and hope to hearing from you again soon. A million kisses for you

Love

Rafael
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

#198035 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:44 am
Dearest XXX,

Good morning my beloved and darling angel. I am sure you had a good night sleep and sweet dreams? I thank you for the message you sent to me and most importantly for your willingness and readiness to assist me receive the money and keep it safe until i come to meet you so that together we would decide on the business venture to invest the money on. I want you you to know that i decided to reveal this information to you because of the love and trust i have for you. I want you not to think that i love you because of this money or that all i wanted from you is to assist me to get this money out of Afghanistan for i had considered every options available to me and realize that getting the box to you is the best option for that will show you that all the love and affection that i have been confessing to you is real for it's only love that can make someone to take this kind of decision. I also want you to know that i mean well for us and the money we will use to start a new and better life when we finally come together to part no more. I also want you to know that the a specialized courier company will of course deliver the box to you at any place of your choice. I also want to use this medium to assure you that as soon as the box is delivered to you, i will proceed to join you as soon as i am out of this war zone and together we would be happy and complete for the rest of our lives. I want you to know that i have never spoken of this money to any other person other than you and i have revealed this information to you because i trust you and above all because i love you and will be the happiest man to have you for the rest of my life. I know that together we can climb any mountain that stand on our way. I assure you that there is really nothing dangerous or risky about this money and you stand no risk at all. I love you darling and i give you my word that everything will be fine. Please provide me with your contact details which will include your address, full names and phone number so i can present them to the courier company to enable them contact you and tell you when they would be coming to deliver the box to you. I will also keep the information so i can call you as soon as i am out of this war zone.

Darling, you complete me. You make my life so amazing and I don't know how else to repay you but to love you just as much as you love me. The world is a better place to be because of you. You make me feel wonderful. Thank you for giving me so much more than I ever could have wanted. I am so thankful for what we have, and for everything we will have. You are the only woman I ever want to share my life with. I could never imagine what it would be like if we were to lose each other. I don't even want to think about it. All I want to think of is you. I long for your kisses, to feel your heart beat against mine. I long for your love, so sweet and divine. I want you to hold me, and whisper in my ear. I yearn to touch you and feel you near. I miss you more than I could ever say, and I think of you a million times each day. And I want you to know that I carry your love with me wherever I go.

I wish you have a wonderful and fun filled weekend and Easter holiday and also hope to hearing from you again soon. A million kisses for you

Love

Rafael

#198065 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:22 pm
Dearest XXX,

Good evening my darling and beloved angel. I am sure you had a pleasant and fun filled day today? I had a good day too because there was not attack today but i am missing you so much and wished you are right here with me. I thank you for the message you sent to me and also for providing me with your contact details and i want you to know that i appreciate it so much. I will be meeting with the courier company tomorrow to give them your contact information's and they will contact you and tell you when they will be coming to XXX to hand the box over to you. I love you darling and will always do and please also inform when you hear from the courier company.

Darling, I don't think you will ever fully understand how you've touched my life and made me who I am. I don't think you could ever know just how truly special you are that even on the darkest nights you are my brightest star. I don't think you will ever fully comprehend how you've made my dreams come true or how you've opened my heart to love and the wonders it can do. You've allowed me to experience something very hard to find unconditional love that exists in my body, soul, and mind. I don't think you could ever feel all the love I have to give and I'm sure you'll never realize you've been my will to live. You are an amazing person and without you I don't know where I'd be. Having you in my life completes and fulfills every part of me.

I wish you have a good night sleep and sweet dreams and also hope to hearing from you again soon. A billion kisses to you.

Love

Rafael

#198217 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:10 am
From fake couier - Darrel Holmes [email protected]

Attn : XXX

Madam,

Mr. Rafael Arathon, a military officer stationed in Kabul Afghanistan gave me your contact details in respect of the package that i would be required to deliver to you in XXX. So i am writing to confirm to you that i have received your contact details and also want to use this medium to inform you that i will be leaving Kabul, Afghanistan with your package tonight th 21 April 2014 and will be in XXX tomorrow the 22 April to deliver your package to you. I will call you upon my arrival and I hope to meet you and deliver your package to you. Meanwhile reconfirm these information's that you provided so as to avoid delivering the box to the wrong woman when i come to XXX to deliver your package to you.

1. Your full name : XXX

2. Your full address : XXX

3. Your phone numbers : XXX

Please write to confirm this information's that was given to me. Waiting for your message

Thanks

Darrel Holmes

#198235 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:44 am
Dearest XXX,

Good morning my beautiful and darling angel. I am sure you had a fun filled weekend? I am sorry for my inability to write you until now, i was on patrol and only returned to the base this morning to find your messages waiting for me. I am sure you enjoyed your Easter holiday. I want you to know that i missed you so much and wished you are here with me. I thank you for the message you sent to me and for all that you told me and i want you to know that i appreciate it so much. Darling, I can't get my mind off of you, You mean so much to me. I'm really in love with you, I just wished you could see how deep. My feelings keep getting stronger for you, Each second that passes us by, If I didn't have you here baby, There's be no point in me having a life. You are dream come true baby and i will cherish you as long as i live. I really wished you could see exactly how much you mean to me, It's more than you'd believe, It's more than I thought it could be. Baby I'd die for you, any second of the day, I want you to know it's true, It's not something I'd just say. I love you baby, With every piece of my heart, I hope I never lose you, It'd Literally tear me apart.

I can't promise you that dark clouds will never hover over our lives or that the future will bring us many rainbows. I can't promise you that tomorrow will be perfect or that life will be easy. I can promise you my everlasting devotion, my loyalty, my respect, and my unconditional love for a lifetime. I can promise that I'll always be there for you, to listen and to hold your hand, and I'll always do my best to make you happy, and make you feel loved. I can promise that I'll see you through any crisis, and hope with you, dream with you, build with you, and always cheer you on and encourage you. I can promise that I'll share my dreams my world, and every aspect of my life with you. I'll willingly be your protector, your adviser, your counselor, your friend, your family, your everything. And I believe that's what love is truly all about.

I wish you have a pleasant and stress free week ahead of you and also hope to hearing from you again soon. A million kisses to you.

Love

Rafael