Information on romance scams and scammers.
#197144 by AlanJones Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:56 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - davis5 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/davis5

I'm Looking for good and kind woman

Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

I am Mr. Davis Nelson From California United States of America. I was introduce to this site by a friend who have met his soul mate and i believed i will get mine here as well. i am a kind and sincere man, open minded and honest, affectionate.I am also a simple, easy going and caring person. I am equally happy watching the rays of dawn seek out a waking world or enjoying a nice brandy,i like traveling share ideas with friends.I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me. I'm Looking for good and kind woman, loyal, caring,thoughtful, creative, compassionate, imaginative, serious, sensual and passionate......But dislike women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who just play tricks..

PM

Good Day,

I am Mr. Davis Nelson From California United States of America. I was introduce to this site by a friend who have met his soul mate and i believed i will get mine here as well. i am a kind and sincere man, open minded and honest, affectionate.I am also a simple, easy going and caring person. I am equally happy watching the rays of dawn seek out a waking world or enjoying a nice brandy,i like traveling share ideas with friends.I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me. I'm Looking for good and kind woman, loyal, caring,thoughtful, creative, compassionate, imaginative, serious, sensual and passionate......But dislike women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who just play tricks..

I am new and not always in site due to the nature of my work.I am a US military officer in Afghanistan. I am new on this site and for that reason i don't know anything about site.
Could you give me your email address so i can send you my photos and also tell you more about myself....if you don't mind you can contact me directly on my private email address([email protected]) so i can tell you more about my self and also send you my pictures to you as well.kisses...Davis

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#197146 by AlanJones Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:00 am
Hello Dear XXX,

How are you doing ? i must first thank you for the message you send to me. I have to admit that you are really wonderful and beautiful woman.I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for us. As you must have known, My name is Mr..Davis Nelson. I am an American military officer on duty here in Afghanistan. I am 48yrs old. I am Widower with a child. My Wife died few years ago in auto crash. My son's name is Barry and he is studying foreign languages in the United Kingdom. He is a good and intelligent boy and i take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy.There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to.

I am a fun loving man, jovial, Kind, easy going, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, cooking etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him. I believe also that our meeting today is not by accident or by chance but it was predestined to happen so that we would be able to discover about ourselves. I want someone who is happy with her life. someone, who is willing to share Her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. I Attached my photos . Please, feel free to tell me more about yourself and also send your photos to me for keeps. Hope to hear from you again.

Thanks

Davis

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#197182 by scooby101 Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:32 am
Good Day,

I am new and not always in site due to the nature of my work.I am a US military officer in Afghanistan. I am new on this site and for that reason i don't know anything about site.
Could you give me your email address so i can send you my photos and also tell you more about myself....if you don't mind you can contact me directly on my private email address([email protected]) so i can tell you more about my self and also send you my pictures to you as well.kisses...Davis
#197289 by AlanJones Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:55 pm
Hello Dear XXX,

How are you doing in this weekend? hope all is well with you, if so thanks be to God. I am now in the office working on some files and documents my dear and i am replying to your email now..In the first place, thanks so much for the wonderful picture you sent to me and also for the communication we are having now my dear XXX. I think its such a pleasure knowing each other this way...For your information, i am not always on site due to the nature of my work. I am a US military officer in Afghanistan for war now doesn't allow me to be there because of security reasons and i was there the other day to just give a try and see whether something could have worked for me, and you are also the first person i had contact with and lucky for me you also answered me...I am missing and thinking of you my dear and you have been on my mind and thoughts all this while my dear and my feelings for seems to be stronger as i just cannot stop thinking of you and being together with you..I think we have told each other more about ourselves and its been such a great pleasure to share a lot with you this way , I really appreciate it. It seems like we have a lot in common and looking for the same in a relationship...LOL You're such a great and a nice woman and I really admire that.

Although we've never met, I feel as if I know you well. I knew from the start that there was something special about you; you've touched my heart and wouldn't let go.I'm pretty much a trusting person, for the most part, however, I have found myself to have people abuse that and make a fool of me... However, I believe each person deserves their own chance and don't judge anyone... In fact, I try to keep an open mind with everyone... At least as much as a human being can... I believe in ROMANCE! I love romance and being romantic, I’m a “true romantic,” I love to hold my woman’s face and her hands when kisses her (just like in the movies), holding hands, snuggling on a rainy day, writing a message on the bathroom mirror when it’s all steamed up from a hot shower, or a text message just to say “hello, I was thinking about you”, and candlelight bubble baths with Nora Jones playing on the radio. I enjoy pampering my woman (when I have one that is)... I tend to be silly, but when needed, I do have a serious side.I do have one son,which i have told you earlier ,who mean the world to me and have been my focus since I lost his mom... I do not seek a replacement mother for my son... Barry, I seek one amazing woman who not only accepts my relationship with my son but won't feel threatened by nor jealous of this relationship and who can meld seamlessly into our family unit.......The reality is that I truly do seek a lasting relationship... For this to happen we should be compatible, emotionally, intellectually, socially, spiritually, physically (call me shallow but looks do matter) and, yes, sexually... Even with all this, love must exist and there must be that ever-elusive "spark...” In essence, I seek the proverbial "Total Package...” Barry than "settling" for someone I could be happy with, I seek someone I cannot imagine living without (a subtle yet important distinction) for a lifetime together filled with passion (both in and outside the bedroom), intensity and bliss..I guess I'm looking for a woman who can love me as I am (good, bad or ugly)... Someone who can relate about life and its ups and downs and will want to share them... I want my partner to be able to work together to obtain goals that we've both set... I'd like us to be able to grow as individuals as well as a couple... I'd want our relationship to be secure so that we could feel comfortable and trust each other completely without question!

I would want to be her everything and she mine... I want the WHOLE package... A friendship that grows into the ultimate loving/caring/passionate relationship that one only dreams of... I don't want to just live with someone; I want someone I can't imagine living without... I hope that makes sense... I guess I'm searching for my missing piece to my puzzle....I am at a great place in my life now and want to share it with a partner on all levels.. I agree there must be a physical attraction as well... I always say that it's what on the inside that counts and that always makes a person attractive on the outside as well... I want to be with someone that I miss when we are not together and I can feel the electricity running through body when we touch... Someone who likes to cuddle (I know this probably sounds corny), hold hands, hug, kiss for no reason, I want to be the couple when were 80 walking down the street and holding hands... I just love that when I see it... Like you I just won't settle...I do not have a particular physical "type" that appeals to me... , I tend to look at the entire package, especially personality... I am not the jealous type by any means... I believe that in a relationship you have to be a family regardless if the children are not biologically yours a family is a family no matter what! I would never try to be a replacement father it just can't be done, but to be there for that child and support them and be a part of their life is an important thing!...I hope that I haven't bore you with all this information... I do know what I want... I did not date for some years after my wife's death all because I wanted to make sure that I knew what I want and that I was in a good place in my life and ready to share it with a partner.. I am at that place! ... LOL... on a more serious side, I am not about having sex with just anyone... I must have feelings for the person and she for me... There must be that deep seeded trust before it
would move to the sexual phase... There are just too many diseases out there and to be honest, I've seen what they can do to a life if you're careless sexually... I wouldn't want that for anyone I know or care about... Don't get me wrong though, if the relationship were to get to that phase, I am completely into pleasing my woman.... COMPLETELY!.....

Kindly take care for me as i end here and also have a nice weekend
Davis

#197339 by AlanJones Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:07 am
Good Morning, my dear ,

How are you doing this morning?I’m thinking of you and wanted to tell you that I love you..Every day would be as beautiful as this moment if you were with me,If I could describe you in one word, I’d call you my life.To the love of my life I say good morning,to my better half may you always have reason to laugh As you start today receive more grace to live as it has been written of you..I will love you forever and always.Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for... Good Morning, Sweetheart!Feeling sad? Tears in ur eyes? Thing going wrong? Don't forget... I am always with u... Good Morning Dear!I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream. Good Morning, baby!May you begin this day with a smile on your face,and with happiness for your soul to embrace. Good Morning my love.Always yours ... Davis

#197340 by scooby101 Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:12 am
attached with the same pics

Hello Dear,

How are you doing? I must first thank you for providing your email address to me. I have to admit that you are really wonderful and beautiful woman.I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for us. As you must have known, My name is Mr..Davis Nelson. I am an American military officer on duty here in Afghanistan. I am 48yrs old. I am Widower with a child. My Wife died few years ago in auto crash. My son's name is Barry and he is studying foreign languages in the United Kingdom. He is a good and intelligent boy and i take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy.There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to.

I am a fun loving man, jovial, Kind, easy going, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, cooking etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him. I believe also that our meeting today is not by accident or by chance but it was predestined to happen so that we would be able to discover about ourselves. I want someone who is happy with her life. someone, who is willing to share Her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. I Attached my photos . Please, feel free to tell me more about yourself and also send your photos to me for keeps. Hope to hear from you.

Thanks

Davis
#197418 by AlanJones Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:39 am
Hello My Dear XXX,

How are you doing? hope you are doing well and also having a wonderful time with you today as i am having now..I am about to go and have a little meeting with one of the commanders' and i am now dropping you these lines because i am missing and thinking of you so much and you have you been on my mind and thoughts all day and night now...What a wonderful year! that began in the previous year -- me finding you, trying to write to you online, confessing my love, and then it happens all over now that i am in love with you. The feelings that I’ve felt for you all along begin to resurface. Only this time, I am free to act on them without fear of upsetting anyone.Thank you, My Love. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I believe that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, "I more than love you". Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving husband. That is the love that I feel for you.Kindly take care for me and have a pleasant Night and sweet dreams.........Good nite…sweet dreams..always thinking of u.

Forever Yours Davis,

#197448 by AlanJones Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:59 am
Good Day Dear XXX,

How are you doing my dear XXX? I love the way you did write to me you have made to went to stick to my computer waiting for your mail, i am the only child of my late parent the only brother i have is my son and the only sister i have is you lol.... I want to know you more i want to make you mine, my heart keep telling me that you're the woman i have been looking for, but i know that i am going to fast but i believe that my heart would not deceive me, but i would like to take it slow to know you more and more..... please tell me more about you.....You have overcome many obstacles within your life which have made you the wonderful person you are today. You should be very proud that you have persevered all your experiences and with it you have lived, acknowledged, and learned and you have never intentionally done on to others as it has been done unto you for you know what it feels like and you have the strength to rise above it all. You are attractive, generous, honest, humorous, intelligent, kind, loveable, loving, passionate and a wonderful mother. I thank God that i am the person who will obtain the key within your heart in the future, I will be blessed to have the love in which you are cable of giving to someone. May God Bless you and always give you the strength for you to continue to grow and love....Have a Nice Day And Always Yours ..Davis

#197458 by scooby101 Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:10 am
Good Evening Dear XXXXX,

How are you doing ?hope you are doing well and also having a wonderful time with you today as i am having now and i am replying to your email now..In the first place, thanks so much for the wonderful pictures you sent to me and also for the communication we are having now my dear XXXX. I think its such a pleasure knowing each other this way...For your information, i am not always on site due to the nature of my work. I am a US military officer in Afghanistan for war now doesn't allow me to be there because of security reasons and i was there the other day to just give a try and see whether something could have worked for me, and you are also the first person i had contact with and lucky for me you also answered me...I am missing and thinking of you my dear and you have been on my mind and thoughts all this while my dear and my feelings for seems to be stronger as i just cannot stop thinking of you and being together with you..I think we have told each other more about ourselves and its been such a great pleasure to share a lot with you this way , I really appreciate it. It seems like we have a lot in common and looking for the same in a relationship...LOL You're such a great and a nice woman and I really admire that.

Although we've never met, I feel as if I know you well. I knew from the start that there was something special about you; you've touched my heart and wouldn't let go.I'm pretty much a trusting person, for the most part, however, I have found myself to have people abuse that and make a fool of me... However, I believe each person deserves their own chance and don't judge anyone... In fact, I try to keep an open mind with everyone... At least as much as a human being can... I believe in ROMANCE! I love romance and being romantic, I’m a “true romantic,” I love to hold my woman’s face and her hands when kisses her (just like in the movies), holding hands, snuggling on a rainy day, writing a message on the bathroom mirror when it’s all steamed up from a hot shower, or a text message just to say “hello, I was thinking about you”, and candlelight bubble baths with Nora Jones playing on the radio. I enjoy pampering my woman (when I have one that is)... I tend to be silly, but when needed, I do have a serious side.I do have one son,which i have told you earlier ,who mean the world to me and have been my focus since I lost his mom... I do not seek a replacement mother for my son... Barry, I seek one amazing woman who not only accepts my relationship with my son but won't feel threatened by nor jealous of this relationship and who can meld seamlessly into our family unit.......The reality is that I truly do seek a lasting relationship... For this to happen we should be compatible, emotionally, intellectually, socially, spiritually, physically (call me shallow but looks do matter) and, yes, sexually... Even with all this, love must exist and there must be that ever-elusive "spark...” In essence, I seek the proverbial "Total Package...” Barry than "settling" for someone I could be happy with, I seek someone I cannot imagine living without (a subtle yet important distinction) for a lifetime together filled with passion (both in and outside the bedroom), intensity and bliss..I guess I'm looking for a woman who can love me as I am (good, bad or ugly)... Someone who can relate about life and its ups and downs and will want to share them... I want my partner to be able to work together to obtain goals that we've both set... I'd like us to be able to grow as individuals as well as a couple... I'd want our relationship to be secure so that we could feel comfortable and trust each other completely without question!

I would want to be her everything and she mine... I want the WHOLE package... A friendship that grows into the ultimate loving/caring/passionate relationship that one only dreams of... I don't want to just live with someone; I want someone I can't imagine living without... I hope that makes sense... I guess I'm searching for my missing piece to my puzzle....I am at a great place in my life now and want to share it with a partner on all levels.. I agree there must be a physical attraction as well... I always say that it's what on the inside that counts and that always makes a person attractive on the outside as well... I want to be with someone that I miss when we are not together and I can feel the electricity running through body when we touch... Someone who likes to cuddle (I know this probably sounds corny), hold hands, hug, kiss for no reason, I want to be the couple when were 80 walking down the street and holding hands... I just love that when I see it... Like you I just won't settle...I do not have a particular physical "type" that appeals to me... , I tend to look at the entire package, especially personality... I am not the jealous type by any means... I believe that in a relationship you have to be a family regardless if the children are not biologically yours a family is a family no matter what! I would never try to be a replacement father it just can't be done, but to be there for that child and support them and be a part of their life is an important thing!...I hope that I haven't bore you with all this information... I do know what I want... I did not date for some years after my wife's death all because I wanted to make sure that I knew what I want and that I was in a good place in my life and ready to share it with a partner.. I am at that place! ... LOL... on a more serious side, I am not about having sex with just anyone... I must have feelings for the person and she for me... There must be that deep seeded trust before it
would move to the sexual phase... There are just too many diseases out there and to be honest, I've seen what they can do to a life if you're careless sexually... I wouldn't want that for anyone I know or care about... Don't get me wrong though, if the relationship were to get to that phase, I am completely into pleasing my woman.... COMPLETELY!.....

Hope you enjoy your weekend.... Good night…sweet dreams...
#197541 by AlanJones Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:10 am
Hello My Dear XXX,

How are you doing? i just returned from a 2 hour training session with the troops and i am now coming to take a little rest and i will after that be on my way to Baghdad and my driver is not feeling all that well so maybe i will drive myself...I am reading all your emails you have sent me ever since i made me this trip but i am lost of words to see how your emails are...There is nothing i can do now than to say, thank you so much for the emails you always send me....Nothing absolutely can come between the kind of love we have for each other..All that i know is that i love you and nothing more and i am ready to even die for you XXX..I love and need you more than you can imagine and i just cannot live my life without you now..You are truly a dream come true...It has not been but a short time of getting to know one another and we are totally crazy about the other.In my dream last night, I asked you if you believed in soul mates and you said that you believed that God does make a special someone from every man. Whether that man finds that someone he was created for or not, I know I was created for you....Here I am, heart and soul, confessing to the world how I feel about you. I would walk to the ends of the earth to meet you, and yet the funny thing is, looks as if I will have to do that since we haven't yet met. Funny how love works in people's lives. I sure never expected to neither meet nor find someone as amazing as you. You have touched my heart in so many ways and words couldn't even begin to explain to you the love I feel for you. Without further making it harder on the two of us to be together, I need to tell you that I love you and I know we are both waiting and when the time is right, will accept each other as a husband and a wife and spend forever and eternity in your arms. Dreaming of you always ... I love you.

Kindly take care for me as i go and take some rest for my journey back to my place..I kiss you all over your body..I LOVE YOU SO MUCH....Always yours Davis

#197569 by AlanJones Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:29 am
Good Day My Dear XXX,

How are you doing today? My dear XXX am back just that the Taliban carried out a brazen attack against a military base in Southern Afghanistan. Using a truck bomb,gunmen stormed the complex and killed an American soldier.. I know there's an ocean between us,and I wish that it weren't true, for every day when I arise,I yearn to be with you.My Dear you'll always be in my mind and my heart,And every night beneath the stars, I pray for the day we'll never be part.Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.

I know very soon we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for you so long, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much.. All ways yours ... Davis

#197625 by scooby101 Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:42 am
Good Day Dear XXXXXX,

How are you doing my dear? I love the way you did write to me you have made to went to stick to my computer waiting for your mail, i am the only child of my late parent the only brother i have is my son and the only sister i have is you lol.... I want to know you more i want to make you mine, my heart keep telling me that you're the woman i have been looking for, but i know that i am going to fast but i believe that my heart would not deceive me, but i would like to take it slow to know you more and more..... please tell me more about you.....You have overcome many obstacles within your life which have made you the wonderful person you are today. You should be very proud that you have persevered all your experiences and with it you have lived, acknowledged, and learned and you have never intentionally done on to others as it has been done unto you for you know what it feels like and you have the strength to rise above it all. You are attractive, generous, honest, humorous, intelligent, kind, loveable, loving, passionate and a wonderful mother. I thank God that i am the person who will obtain the key within your heart in the future, I will be blessed to have the love in which you are cable of giving to someone. May God Bless you and always give you the strength for you to continue to grow and love.
#197629 by AlanJones Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:09 am
Good Evening My Dear XXX,

Just a quick note to know how you are doing this Evening and i hope you are doing well I am really missing and thinking of you so much and i am always yearning to be with you and spend a loving time with you...My dear XXX, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important; you're everything to me... I thank God that I have found a woman like you.All that I can offer you is an eternity love. I can offer you a good loving heart that will stick together through the good and the bad. I can offer you a good loving heart that will support each other every day. My dear XXX, that's all I can give...I hope that’s what you want.

I really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name when I needed you and that you would be there. However, knowing that you love me so much is enough for now, and if I can be your forever loving man, then I would wait forever to be with you. . You're the only one that I want....Sweetly take a good care of your self for me

Always Yours Davis

#197645 by AlanJones Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:04 am
Good Morning, my dear XXX,I love you!

I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream. Good Morning, baby!