Information on romance scams and scammers.
#197147 by AlanJones Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:04 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - chrisrichy4u - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/chrisrichy4u

Looking for my Soulmate

Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man
Zodiac Sign: Aries

I am a nice man with good sense of humor,I am a very affectionate person.I am shy but outgoing, timid but strong,a loner but loves to be around people.

PM

Hello Friend,I am Christian Richardson 50 years old widow from San Francisco,USA,I saw your profile and I admire your beautiful picture.I will like to be your friend and if possible enter a good relationship with you that will last forever. I am a nice man with good sense of humor,I am a very affectionate person,I have lots of love and attention to share with you.I am shy but outgoing, timid but strong, a loner but loves to be around people. I will like you to tell me more about you. you can reply me at my private email and i promise to write back.

my email:[email protected]

Take care,
Christian

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#197310 by Grunt Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:28 pm
Dear xxx,

Thanks for your message,let me briefly tell you more about me.I am Christian Richardson,and am with the US Army as an Intelligence Officer (MST SGT)currently serving in Afghanistan.I am living in a lonely world of mine,lost my wife on September 11 Terrorist attack.

More of my profile,I was born and raised in San Francisco, California and my parents later move to Arizona where I was educated.

I attended my High School Education in Pittsburgh (Oliver High School) and furthered on to Central Texas College in Texas to major in Criminal Justice(Associate Degree) and then to the Cochise College in Arizona(AZ) to major in Intelligence Operations(Associate’s Degree).

As an Intelligent officer,my work is to help and beef up security against terrorist and help to protect the innocent Afghans citizens from the attacks of Taliban terrorist group and restore peace and calm in the war torn Afghanistan.

Secondly,I want a woman in my life to open a new relationship that can calm my inner fears and bring love and joy back to my life. I have been here in Afghanistan for 9 months, and i have few time left here,that is why i leave my fate to God to give me a woman that will love me so that i can go back and build a happy home together.I have served the US Army for 28 years and I now have one month to end my mission here in Afghanistan and then I will retire.

I am a very affectionate person, love to hold hands, cuddle and kiss. I'm not too quiet, and not too loud. I might be a little shy, "tongue-tied," the first time that we talk , but once you get to know me, I'm not a shy person at all.

I would also make a good camping partner.I love the sounds of rainfall and steel drums. My least favorite sound is an alarm clock, My favorite flower is Casa Blanca Lily. My favorite smells are fresh cut grass, coffee shops, vanilla, and cinnamon. I cherish my friendships, and consider myself a very loyal friend. I love all types of arts & crafts projects. I prefer cooler temperatures over hot.

Honesty, trust, care and love means a lot to me and I hate liars. I am shy but outgoing, timid but strong, a loner but loves to be around people. It all depends on who I am with and how familiar or comfortable I am with them. Send me your pictures and also tell me more about yourself .

I believe that Distance , race ,age is never a barrier to true love , as i am ready to travel to any where to meet my true love. For security reason over here at the Military camp, we are not allowed to use phone and webcams, so our communication will be strictly on email and instant messenger we can chat until i am out of the war zone.

Please your constant prayer for me and my colleague here is very much appreciated because, the record of death here increases every day as a result of the attacks from the Taliban.

I wait for for your letter again as i attached a photo of mine for you,Take care and God be with you.

Kisses,
Christian.

Received: from [216.155.148.98]
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014
IP: 216.155.148.98
Hostname: hosted-by.reliablesite.net
Organization: Choopa, LLC
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Type: Corporate
State/Region: New York
City: New York

Image Image

also here
http://www.meetme.com/member/52674814
#197447 by AlanJones Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:58 am
Hello my friend XXX,

How are you doing this beautiful morning ?Thanks for your lovely picture,you look cute and charming, I hope you're as happy as me, a new day has come again. The thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me. I just want you to know how much I love you.

Ever since the first time I read your lovely email i knew that God made you special friend for me, I miss you every second of my life. I knew i found a special friend,I will write you again when i can,take care Geit.

Kiss ya,Christian.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#198558 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:50 pm
Hello my dear

Sorry for my late letter to you,been busy with my Job.How are you doing ? honey i went to bed last night with a vision of you next to me. I slept like a baby all night, because I was not feeling alone. When I woke this morning to see if it was real or if it was a dream, realty hit me that it was only a dream. I long to be there with you so I can help build with you and support you, so that we can accomplish a whole lot together. please i need you in my life Ok?, kiss and take care of your self for me.

Take care,
Christian.