Information on romance scams and scammers.
#199287 by AlanJones Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:44 am
Hello ,

How are you doing this lovely day?. Hope all is fine and in Good condition? how are your family and also how is work, well i pray for you that every day of your life will always come out to be good for you. I really thank you so much for being there and always happy to read from you, especially that after all my questions you still find time to sit and read and reply me.

I have made out this one last questions for you::

What one thing about your self would you most like to change?
What Car do you Drive? and what is your dream car?
Do You live alone?
What is the one thing about your self you most like?
Is there anything that you would like for that special someone in your life to do for you? That would most surprise you?
What is the most romantic thing that you have done for someone?
What is the most romantic thing anyone has done for you?

I hope they are not too much, i cant wait to read your answers...and you can make it lil romantic...lol...have a nice day honey.

Patiently waiting to hear from you,
Your man,
Lanier

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#199296 by AlanJones Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:50 am
Hello ,

Wishing you a wonderful day. I know you can't see me, but I'm smiling at you. Ohh, you know the way to my heart. I feel like everyday is Christmas, when you message me.. Only if you know what you've done to me, i find myself thinking about you always, i feel this butterfly in my stomach, and whenever i think and remember you, i have this BIG smile on my face, and i say, Lord thank you for bringing her to my way, she's so beautiful, and i will always Adore her.

Honestly what else would i do but to smile whenever i see you here right in my Inbox, i am pleased and happy.

To answer The questions i have asked you.

What one thing about your self would you most like to change? Well really i don't think there is anything about me i would love to change, i dont smoke, I drink Occasionally, i have never been to the bar or club i am just a easy going Man who just seek for a real woman, and the woman is you..

What Car do you Drive? and what car is your favorite? I have two Cars, I Drive a 2010 Range Rover Sport Super Charge and a Chevrolet truck.I sold the Range Rover when i was moving away from my house and gave the Chevrolet truck to my son.My dream car is Porsche GT3 (2013)

Do You own Your House? I own a house back before but i sold it..Thought of getting a new one when i found the love of my life.:)

What is the one thing about your self you most like? What i like about myself, i treat people the way i want to be treated...Plus i have a very soft and at the same time strong heart, i can say i have got the heart of a Lady, I am a man who's got BIG heart, and i find myself loving kinda fast, especially when she's saying and doing the right thing at the right time...i like the feeling, i mean the LOVE feelings but at same time i need to be careful.:).

Is there anything that you would like for that special someone in your life to do for you? That would most surprise you? Yes what i will expect from my woman to do, one of my dreams is to be in moonlight, secluded with a beautiful woman, the car radio is on and we are parked near the bay or water of some kind, and we slow dance. He holds me tight as the song of loving words embrace the two of us. We are in our own world. She tells me she loves me and kisses me first on the lips, then on my neck. I never did this, but would love to, it would be a surprise if it ever happened.

What is the most romantic thing that you have done for someone? i proposed to my ex on her birthday during her birthday party right in front of all our families and friends and neighbors.

What is the most romantic thing anyone has done for you? It's been so long I can't remember...But if i would answer i will say its from my father when he got me a bike as a birthday gift. I was a little boy then.

Wow, this a very tough questions for you to answer them perfectly well, i see for myself its tough...lol.
Love Always,
Lanier

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#199435 by AlanJones Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:08 am
do you want this relationship between us? you want us to be together as one? Waiting on your answer to know where we're going and what were up to... I also want some pictures of you,i want to have the picture alongside with the answer to my questions. Hope to hear from you soon.

#199575 by AlanJones Thu May 01, 2014 3:25 am
There is so much I want to tell you, a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life.

I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your bad morning hair; I think it will be so cute.

I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night,andmaybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard.

I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do. I want to be walking into a store with you and trip and fall on my face and turn around to see you rolling on the ground laughing at me. I want us to run outside in the rain and act like total kids getting completely soaked, and when we come back in stripping down to nothing as we stumble into the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the balcony, or the dining room table, or an office desk, or the shower, which ever one we feel like at the time. I want it to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and athing of mint chocolate ice cream;

well, I'll let your imagination finish that one. I want to love you and be with you for at least forever if not a little longer. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head. I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I really am crazy about you, everything about you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hffSKn9BQc0

All my heart,
Lanier

#199704 by AlanJones Fri May 02, 2014 3:00 am
It seems like we've been together for so long that I think I've known you forever. I feel the nearness of you even though I know we are apart. I feel your touch knowing we haven't been around together. I feel your breath knowing we haven't kissed. I have all these feelings because I am connected to you not physically but mentally and wholeheartedly. I have you in my heart since the day we started talking. I could feel my heart beating fast everytime I see your messages for me and your outpouring of love just enveloping with passions and emotions and I cannot help but shed a tear or two for all the wonderful things you say to me. I am looking forward to all those and we'll see to it that we do most, if not all, the things that you want us to do together.

I want to hold your hands to entangle it with mine and tell you we'll be holding our hands tightly together for us to be stronger and face whatever there is to face in our future. I want to carress your face and look into your eyes to tell you that we will be honest and loyal to each other while others will envy us. I want to feel our hearts beating like one because our love is one until the last breath we take knowing our love will never end. I would like to feel your strong body knowing I will share it because you want me to and because our love knows no bound. Yes, I would do anything for you because you arise in me all the burried passion I have neglected over the years of being lonely....and being alone. You and I will communicate and not let our anger get into our lives. We will laugh more and argue less. We will walk on the beach and see the waves break. We will eat ice cream with one cone for us to share. And yes.....we will share and keep our love together......FOREVER, MY DARLING!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzCBLVnT ... tu.be&hd=1

LANIER

#199706 by AlanJones Fri May 02, 2014 3:40 am
Hi babe,how you doing? Thanks bout the compliment,I'm so flattered.. Never thought there is someone who could commend me that way. I want us to talk on yahoo messenger babe,since you have a yahoo mail. Let's talk on yahoo messenger. here is my messenger id [email protected],request me on there now or you send me yours so i could add you there..
love you
your man,
Lanier

#199916 by AlanJones Sun May 04, 2014 2:42 am
okay,could you get one cos of me please?

You've got me dreaming about you. Thoughts of you invade my mind every second of every day since when we have been talking. I can't help it...you have become a part of my world and it scares me because I haven't depended on anyone in a long time. I would trust you with everything .... I do trust you with everything I am and I pray to God that you never do anything to make me regret it. Yes, now I can honestly say that I love you and will always love you because you got past my defenses and made it to that special place located at the core of my soul. You say that we were meant for each other and to be totally honest I was a little skeptical at first.. I PROMSIE TO BE YOURS FOREVER

LANIER

#200055 by AlanJones Mon May 05, 2014 3:40 am
Babe,Why are doing this way? Is it a bad thing i asked for us to chat on messenger?

i got the google mail already,its [email protected] so we talk on hangouts there...

#200064 by AlanJones Mon May 05, 2014 4:15 am
you get a google talk,you download it so we talk on there.... I saw you in Hangouts when i searched for you so maybe you could try it again.. Hello Sweetness,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH2Xb8EThPQ

#200382 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 2:09 am
Babe,why you talking this way? I ain't saying i wanna chat with you,i don't have that time as well but you should just try to talk politely next time... This ain't a thing we should argue over and this is just the start of our relationship,why start with things like this.. Lets forget bout that and continue with our relationship smoothly..

#201286 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 1:06 am
i opened a gmail account cos of you so we could talk better.. since you can't speak English so much and you can't write long letters,then let's talk on hangout then you could use a translator.. I'm a very busy man so i don' have much time either so we talk just in a lil while.. U can tell me bout your work here right now and your persoanl life..i want everything bout your work and you..Hope to Hearfrom you soon,lanier

#201662 by AlanJones Fri May 16, 2014 1:18 am
okay,that sounds great cos I'll be going to Nigeria this weekend to help them out as well... So are you always busy that makes you not to talk to me on messenger?

#202316 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 1:54 am
if we don't talk much,believe me,then we ain't in a relationship... We need good communication so we could make this feeling and relationship stronger..

#202577 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 11:10 pm
yeah,i gotta sound like that cos of my love for you.. I have a feeling you don't love me same way i do for you....