Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198048 by Grunt Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:10 am
Googlebear
I wanna meet my second heart....
I am a: 46 yr-old man seeking women, 37-77
Ethnicity: Native American
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: Yes, and they don't live with me
Wants Kids: No, but welcome yours
Education: Masters Degree
Income: $100,000 to $150,000

About me:
I am a man of good intentions and i would like to meet a woman i would show how much love and care i can give..
I’m looking for:
I would love to meet a woman that would love me for who i am and support me in every way... COME AND LETS LOVE!!

Advertisement

#198054 by Grunt Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:34 am
I am so glad to hear from you again and very happy that the email got to the right person... I had a good morning and thanks for asking and I hope you are doing fine too. I have read your email and I agree with all you have said about taking things slow when it comes to love because that's true .. i wasn't true love and i hope i get that with you because am ready to give as twice love as i get .. I have a song and he is my only son and i love him very much he doesn't live with me , he stays with my mom back at home in west Virginia.. I am so sorry about your husband and son and the accident.. That's the past and you have to let it go , we all have to move on , I was once married too but my wife wouldn't just wake up in the morning and it sucks so much.. its been eight years and i haven't talked to any woman for a relationship but now am ready to give love and meet the woman that can love me...... I am currently stationed in Puerto rico but expecting a transfer to another country soon.. I will tell you when i get the transfer.... I would like to know more about you and get closer .. would you mind send me some more pics??..... And i hope u like mine.. ... I think a good relationship requires being each other's best friend, and trusting one another. I think each should respect the other's opinion and that stupid arguments over stupid things are healthy, as long as they are not taken too far,Good communication. Never being ashamed of each other for any reason. On occasion surprising your mate with a nice romantic date or evening together and telling each other I love you there is a lot of love and caring in the relationship. There has to be love in order for a relationship to work,A good relationship is when your partner is more than just a partner... they should be your best friend,A good relationship is when two lovers understand each other, they're concerned for each other and they respect one another,A good relationship is one purely based on trust, if nothing else. Being able to be miles apart yet never worrying a minute about what they're doing. Communication at all times is so important, and most importantly, respect for each other and their need for alone time as well as together time,Two people trusting each other fully, not being afraid to tell the other what one thinks, whether it be good or bad, and the other respecting their opinion. Being able to enjoy the same things with each other, enjoying each other, and being able to take their separate lives and smoothly combine their lifestyles into a couple's lifestyle,Being friends first, last and always. If you have friendship as the basis of your relationship, you can get through the hard times. The second ingredient is commitment With those two things, you can't lose,A good relationship is two people that are not afraid to tell the other anything that may come up in the relationship. Best friends. Honesty, devotion, love, and sense of humor.... I will stop here and wait for your reply....

Received: from [41.206.12.30] <--- Lagos, Nigeria
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014