Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198108 by Grunt Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:41 am
deleted on FB
Samuel Wuestner Harrison (Major Samuel wuestner harrison )

hello how are you doing i would love to get to know you. i am major samuel wuestner harrison. you can add me on yahoo messenger so we can chat better my i.d is [email protected] or you could text me on my mobile number 218-382-7936 and i'll be sure to reply. bye for now
Advertisement

#198109 by Grunt Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:49 am
http://badoo.com/en-ng/0355236190/
Major wuestner harrison
Wants to date with girls, 30-79
added: 2013-12-30 09:10:05
Lagos, Nigeria

4 interests:
Action Weekend trips Relaxing Barbecues

About me
I was born in Germany I am very intelligent, energetic, loyal, respectful, positive, optimistic, romantic, caring, sensitive, compassionate, easy going, appreciative, monogamous, friendly, sincere, understanding, straightforward, flexible, adaptable, hardworking and easy to please Man.. I have a good sense of humor and like to laugh. I am a God fearing man i work according to his words it helps me sail through everyday. I have a good sense of humor and like to laugh. On rainy days I like watching an old movie with some popcorn, I'm me and i like being myself... I am a “very affectionate person”: I love “to touch and be touched. ” I love to “Hold hands” while walking, and at times while driving. I don’t like being smothered though; and I won’t smother someone else. Some times, just “the softest touch can carry a lot of weight. ” “I love to kiss”, not tonsil hockey; but the “soft, sensuous kind” that make your knees weak or your stomach tighten like a ball fist

Interested in
I would actually like to meet someone that I would be honored to call my best friend and lover. My ideal mate would be one who knows how to treat a MAN right, one that can be sensitive, affectionate but not overzealous about it either, one who knows how to love and loves to be loved as I am very affectionate and loving, and like to be treated with the same unfailing love that I give. I want a woman who'll treat my heart with care some one who believe in forever till death do us apart bcos because i want real love. I am looking for a woman who is not afraid to love, I prefer romantic, mature, affectionate women. I believe that romance is a very important part of the relationship. I enjoy women who are confident with themselves and are not afraid to express themselves in a diplomatic way.

Personal info
Relationship status: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm straight
Appearance: 165cm (5' 5''), 45kg (99lbs), muscular body, black hair and brown eyes
Living: By myself
Children: Already have
Languages: English
Work: seargent major, german army. I have a high income

#198110 by Grunt Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:51 am
http://romlove.com/user/6750
Name: M.Gilbert
City: Bethlehem PA
Type: single Children:without children
Looking for a: woman Age: 30-75

Description:
About Me :::::: I was born in Germany I am very intelligent, energetic, loyal, respectful, positive, optimistic, romantic, caring, sensitive, compassionate, easy going, appreciative, monogamous, friendly, sincere, understanding, straightforward, flexible, adaptable, hardworking and easy to please Man..I have a good sense of humor and like to laugh.I am a God fearing man i work according to his words it helps me sail through everyday.I have a good sense of humor and like to laugh. On rainy days I like watching an old movie with some popcorn,I'm me and i like being myself...I am a “very affectionate person”: I love “to touch and be touched.” I love to “Hold hands” while walking, and at times while driving. I don’t like being smothered though; and I won’t smother someone else. Some times, just “the softest touch can carry a lot of weight.” “I love to kiss”, not tonsil hockey; but the “soft, sensuous kind” that make your knees weak or your stomach tighten like a balled fist. Just a breath on the nape of your neck... And I like to wrestle play laugh and cut up run and swing just have a good time no matter where I'm at.I still love the candle light dinner with soft music playing in the background, sipping champagne in front of the fireplace while we cuddle and talk long into the night, I like to hold hands and walk under the star light sky I am very Romantic. Who I Want To Meet:::::: I would actually like to meet someone that I would be honored to call my best friend and lover. My ideal mate would be one who knows how to treat a MAN right, one that can be sensitive, affectionate but not overzealous about it either, one who knows how to love and loves to be loved as I am very affectionate and loving, and like to be treated with the same unfailing love that I give. I want a woman who'll treat my heart with care some one who believe in forever till death do us apart bcos because i want real love.I am looking for a woman who is not afraid to love, I prefer romantic, mature, affectionate women. I believe that romance is a very important part of the relationship. I enjoy women who are confident with themselves and are not afraid to express themselves in a diplomatic way. I think it is very important that two people want the same thing in a relationship. I believe that this should be discussed and communicated clearly when two people first meet. I do not believe in wasting my time or the other persons time because life is too short. I believe each person should be allowed to be who they are and to be free to give their best for each others mutual benefit.