Information on romance scams and scammers.
#206581 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:38 pm
How long is it going to take my love to get sought out and clearified..

Okay hun,how long is It going to take to get it sought out...

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#206658 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:25 am
Okay my love how are you doig today I hope your day wasn't stressful..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#206791 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:49 am
I'm happy it wasn't my love I missed you so much and I can't stop thiking about you my love..

#206934 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:49 am
I'm happy to hear from you my Angel and it suit my heart always to read your mail I always feel you beside me each time I read from you and I know you will always be a better wife to me my Angel how is your day going and what are your plans for the weekend..

#207109 by AlanJones Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:38 am
That's good hun just make sure you don't stress yourself hun,wish I was there with you to do everything you want with you...

#207330 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:35 pm
How are you doing my love what have you been doing and what are your plans for the new week,I can't wait to be with you and be by your side forever..

#207451 by AlanJones Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:59 pm
I want you to becareful and take good care of yourself for me honey,and don't stay outside late I wish I could embrace you and tell you how much I love and care about you my heart hun I want you to snap yourself at work and send it to me...

#207514 by AlanJones Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:00 am
I understand you hun,I want you to send a pic to me I wannt to see you my beautiful angel....

#207685 by AlanJones Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:19 am
Hi honey I'm happy to see your beautiful pic and it make my heart beat and play the sound of love where did you took this picture and when did you took it...

#207802 by AlanJones Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:26 am
That's nice and kind of them honey they made it a suprise to you right which I was there to hold you and tell you how much I love you on your birthday..

#207915 by AlanJones Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:26 am
I'm happy to hear from you honey and I Want to be with you for your next birthday when is it coming up honey I can't miss your birthday my love because I will be very angry with my self and I won't be able to hold my self,you are all that. Matter's to me my love..

#208022 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:49 am
I will be going out to check on some site that I have to work on and then back to my hotel to take some wine and listen to cool music,what will you be doing over ther weekend honey..

#208152 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:54 pm
That's good honey I just don't wannt you to stress yourself,hun I need some fund to get thing's done here..

#208254 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:42 pm
Honey can't you help me with little fund I just needed it to get some stuff for my self as have not gotten that please...

#208532 by AlanJones Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:41 pm
Honey please try and make use of one of those please I make use of one of them because of me I'm begging you if you truly want to help me out my love please...