Information on romance scams and scammers.
#204569 by AlanJones Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:33 am
Okay honey how was your day being,what have you done and what are your plan's I'm missing you so much here is getting kind of lonely I want you beside me here so that I can hold and feel the beautiful body of you honey,I wish I can hug and kiss you without stopping till the next day...

Hi honey I hope I'm not disturbig you right now I just want to ask how much you sent into the account for me...

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#204631 by AlanJones Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:12 pm
It will be lovely for us to be together and hold each other and cuddle I want to be with you anytime soon my love..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#204690 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:54 am
Honey I hope you had a wonderful and lovely day and it's weekend already what do you have in plan for the weekend my love,honey I want to ask you how much do you send into that account for me...

#204743 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:56 am
Good morning honey I contacted the owner of the account to know if he has seen it in his account and said to me that is not refleting yet and normaly he should be able to see it now and just wait for the four or three working days before he can withdrawl it,I don't know why he's not seeing it yet...Or should I wait till monday because it will be four days on monday,I love you so much...

#204789 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:12 pm
Okay honey I love you so much...

#205004 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:40 am
How are you doing honey I hope you had a wonderful weekend and what did you do through the weekend hun..

#205164 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:13 am
Is good to know that you are okay honey how did your day went I hope you spent your holiday. Relaxing and didn't stress yourself honey the money isn't in the account yet I think you need to go to your bank and let them know what is going on..

#205488 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:48 pm
Okay honey I wannt you to snap the payment voucher or whatever you used in sending the money into the account,I want to show it to the owner of the account so he will know you definately send it into this account because is telling me his not sure you sent it into his account,that if you truly did he would have seen it by now..honey please send me the slips you used in sendig the money into that account..

#205610 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:53 pm
The one you used at the bank to send the money,I want you to snap and send it to me..

Honey I want you to snap the copy of the wire transfer form they gave you at the bank and send it to me I want to show it to the person that gave me the account so he will stop doubting me about the money I said it's going to be transfer into his account please...

#205858 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:39 am
Why is it not in the account yet hun,I want to show the form to the owner of the account so he will believe me that you truly send the money into the account and I want to know what your bank told you about it..

Honey I know you are angry I never meant to get you angry but do you want the money to just go like that without me getting it the money isn't in the account yet that's why I'm worried and disturbing you to know why it's not in the account yet...

#205986 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:04 am
When will they ba able to give you a feed back..because the owner of the acount no longer believe me he said am only lying about the transfer..

#206020 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:48 am
Hun I want you to be honest with me and be truthful do you truly have the fund transfer because have been having a serious fight with the owner of the account and his brother and I want to be sure about the fight I want to fight.

#206123 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:42 pm
Okay hun I will put up a big fight with the owner of the account that he has been lying to me..

#206190 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:05 pm
How are you doing my Angel I hope you had a wonderful night over there..

#206464 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:45 am
Good morning my love how are you doing I hope you had a wonderful night?hun I don't know what is going to happen now since have been having a fight with the owner of the account's brother here I even arrested him with a police here and I was told by the police that if I can't produce evidence that the money was sent into the account that there is nothing they can do to help me get the money from him and his brother,I'm just so frustrated right now that was why I told you to send the money through western union or money gram back then before I got the account for you..now the police are asking for an evidence of the transfer from me before they can take the necessary action hun I need the money so bad at the moment so I can get the apartment before someone else pay's for it...