Information on romance scams and scammers.
#208715 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:35 pm
Okay if you said you won't send it through there so what do you think we can do now and did you go to work today?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#208861 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:22 am
Name:steven miles
Address:18 akanni bashua street..
City:shomolu
State:lagos state
Postalcode:234101

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#208899 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:26 am
Honey you don't need to let them know it's a money I wanted to tell you to buy a novel and put the money in the novel and rapped it my love and I might be sending one of my Nigeria worker to get it for me just if I'm busy...I want you to put in course of (bakare akinshola jamiu)to it he might be getting it for me just in case I'm busy my love..

Name: Bakare Akinshola Jamiu
Address:18 akanni bashua street..
City:shomolu
State:lagos state
Postalcode:234101

#209022 by AlanJones Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:58 am
Honey I will have to wait till monday to scan and send it to you because I forgot my I'd at work I will send the I'd to you by monday so that you an get it sent honey which courier do you want to send it through..

#209209 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:26 am
Okay honey I just wanted to be sure if they can deliver it here to me in Nigeria and are you sure they will deliver it to me at my address,and how much do you want to send me my love..

#209291 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:02 pm
Here is the I'd card honey I want you to make sure it's a home delivery so that I can get it without any stress..

#209446 by AlanJones Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:36 pm
Honey this is the I'd that I can use to clear it and get it here so if you truly want to help me out you should get it sent to me and I'm using this my work I'd to get it go online and check out about how big the company I'm Workig for in Africa is I'm not sending my passport this what
I can send and if you truly want to help me out then send it to me..

The I'd I sent you is valid anywhere here in Africa because the company is in most of african country and is the biggest african networking company and this is the only I'd I can send you to use to get it done if you want to send it and I will use it to get it,I'm not sending my international passport and I won't be given that to them here because I protect my self,so if you sending it the one I sent you is the one you can use to get it or better else you get it sent the way I. Told you in the first place if you want to send it to me..

#209506 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:09 am
So you ending our relationship all because of this and you claim you love me and care about me..

#209588 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:00 pm
Do I have a reason to lie to you my love why would I do such thing and claim to you that I love,do you want to know the reason I can't send you my international passport..

#209631 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:43 pm
The reason I did not send the passport is because of the instruction given to us in america not send out document on line to our friend or stranger,beside is expired I have sent it for renewer, what I have with me is citizenship certificate and my work identity card.

#209908 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:31 am
Hi honey,Am sorry for the delayed in sending the certficate I was busy this morning,I have to finished the work I left yesterday before today things.

#209968 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:04 pm
If that's what you want no problem but you know I will be questioned for sending my citizenship certificate to someone online and it might lead to me charging to court because I do't have what so ever right to scan or copy it and send to someone but if you instite on doing that and. Taking it to the embassy you can go ahead and take it there to verify and clear the doubt you having for me now,I just can't believe that despite the love I have for you and the love you've always claimed you have for me you always doubt me which I never did with you for once you can go ahead and verify it and let me know when you done doing that....

#210034 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:34 am
I don't want you to play with me anymore and stop lying to me if you want to help you help me and if you not helpig tell me and let me know you don't have to lie to me and stop playing with me and using this as an advantage over me because I needed your help..

#210422 by AlanJones Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:13 pm
Hello how are you doing I caan see now that everything you've been telling me about the money is all li,you lied to me that you sent money into that account which was lie and now you lying to me that you're going to courier
Money to me that you needed something to proof that I'm real and you have it now,but you don't have any excuse to give to me now that's why you can't say a word because there is nothing to use and excuse anymore and I'm really dissapointed in you..
Last bumped by AlanJones on Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:13 pm.