Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201151 by AlanJones Mon May 12, 2014 12:57 am
U're a really beautiful woman. I find you so interesting and allot have been coming into my mind this few days i don't know you enough and I am falling for you seriously, I miss holding hands and I really do hate not having someone to share life with and it does get lonely,but the best things truly do come to those who wait. I would really like to meet you in person, but I wonder how soon, being as were half way around the world from each other. Fate and destiny are some pretty wild factors though, wouldn't you say?

My favorite kind of food is Fried rice and chicken, and I enjoy pasta and pizza, My kind of music are blues,Hip-hop & jazz but I don't listen to country at all. Of course I believe we pursue similar interest and I am willing to know you more and more better because you seems like a interesting lady!
So nothings impossible if we put our minds to it. Not to mention I would love to say "Honey I'm home" and then lift me up in Ur arms and kiss my precious lips.Thanks again for responding so quickly. How did you like mine? There is nothing that I would not do for you and there is no one else I would want to share my life with....That makes me wanna ask more questions..Have you ever gone scuba diving? I love it, but I have never gone in the ocean, even though I am certified to do so, I understand the meeting in person thing, that kind of scary to me though, because what if you didn't like me. So that aspect is totally understandable for both of us.I am a one woman man.. I don't like cheating. The woman I am looking for would love to grow old with me and share all of life's ups and downs, pleasures and pains.I would love jumping into his arms any time any where just to say "I Love You". And when U are going through things and you don't know what to
do,always remember I will be there for you. I can hardly wait to learn more and more about you as we grow closer together. Please tell me some more about you, anything will do? As for me some other things are; I was struck by lighting once and boy does it ever hurt: I use to race cars at our local racetrack when I was 22: and I am a Duncan certified ceramics instructor and I use to own a ceramic shop, I also involved in some agriculture activities in my compound.I don't judge people by their look..I just wanna see some more pictures of you. well I guess I'll let you go, until Ur next Email. hope to hear from you soon. You will be someone in whom I can confide in and share everything with and vise-versa.

Steven

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#201436 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 1:50 am
Hi babe I'm really happy with the picture you've sent to me and I must admit to you that they are really wonderful and I love them so much babe I'm really sorry have not been able to reply you b ack honey I know you must have been worried but the internet has been given me a lot of problem here in Nigeria babe,I hope you really okay I want you to know that I really missed you on here and I will be looking forward to get your next email soon babe love you so much..
Steven

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#201639 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 1:54 pm
Hi babe why have you not been online I really missed you so much babe I'm really worried that I haven't heard from you babe I hope all is well and why have you not written me babe..love you so much..

#201682 by AlanJones Fri May 16, 2014 2:50 am
What have you been working on that kept you away from me for almost 3days..How was the weather over there it there has been heavy storm and rain here,hope is not the same over there in XXX...

#201796 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 4:15 am
I hope you not too stressed at work honey wish I can be there to do all your work for you at work while you relax at home babe.lol how as it been with you this month what have you been up to and how as everything be going on I keep on missing you day by day here babe wish I'm beside you to feel your lovely body and give you a wonderful kiss and tell you how much I love you....

#201916 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 3:03 am
I hope you have slept and woken upright,may the angels guide you through your day today and keep you in safe arms, I am glad to get your message again,you know what,I have been happy since I came in contact with you,I never wanted to join the fmf website ,that was my first time and so grateful I met someone as nice as you,I understand all you meant about your past relationships,I want a relationship that we will both be honest with each other and never hide anything away from each other,since you know what a real commitment should be and ready to start something new in Relationship, we can both explore all the love inside of us between us. I want to ask you if you are still on that fmf,cause I have gotten my AD off the website since I want to make the time for us ,I hope it worth it as I am ready to start a new relationship with you,I do have some questions I like to
share with you,hope it's okay with you. Will be waiting for your message with anticipation.

#201965 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 11:17 am
Hi....What's up, It's good to hear back from you.. and I always enjoy talking to you.. what are you doing to me? You've stirred something inside my heart that I worked so hard to keep hidden locked away from the world and I have to be truthful I'm really fighting it. My heart actually feels like it smiles when I talk or hear from you. It's scaring the heck out of me, be gentle baby that is all I am asking you. I am not a wanton kinda guy, I am not a glutton. I'm very simple person. I am definitely not materialistic. Things do not matter to me. Only people do especially my loved ones. I am very loyal. I'm very opened minded. Spontaneous, will try anything. I am not a planner, I don't live by plans. I' m worker not afraid to get my hands dirty. I can run with the rough but yet be a man. I'm compassionate, kind, gentle, intelligent, bright, fun to be with, I do wear my heart on my sleeve. I smile all the time, they are so contagious, I love to laugh. I'm
a
good listener. I don't judge. I am not easily persuaded. I can be stubborn and aditmate about what I believe, but yet I can compromise. I don't like negativity and I don't like to be around people who are. I LOVE to kiss, I am passionate, and sensual. I love to be spoken to not at. I like to just sit and say nothing just be with you. I am romantic and would love to be romanticized just once. I love flowers, especially picked, just because. Whelp, these are just a few thing about me I thought you might want to know.. See what happens when you don't talk to me. Lol

#202069 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 2:34 am
Hey
Thank you for writing back.how are you Doing today?I really enjoy reading your mail thanks alot....I would like to continue this with you. You have qualities in a woman that I treasure and I would love to have a meal with you. I want you to Just name the place.I do believe you could be the right lady for me,I've been hurt too bad by my ex that cheated on bed to me. Communication as you know is very important to me.First in getting to know one another this is very valuable. But the important part of communicating is being honest. We can talk and talk and make ourself look and sound good but unless we are completely honest we will be disappointed when the time comes to finally meet each other in person. I have lived now for a awhile and have traveled many places and therefore I feel I have learned to accepted myself for who I am am. I always try to be a good person to myself and others.I perfer people who are nice, kind,respectful and honest. People who
view themselves better than others or think they are I do not like. I want to find a woman who respects her self and I hope you do. A woman who takes care of herself mentally, spirituallly and physcially. I want a woman who is willing to work hard at our relationship.I would like to take my date on trip and show her different places and make her feel special even let her choose
which one she prefer.Someone who will contribute to improving and helping us grow together and as a family. While we are able she needs to and wants to work hard (like I will) to have nice things in life and to work hard so we can be comfortable together in order to enjoy ourselves. We must be the example to people in raising a family. There is so much more I could tell you but I will end here. I only hope you can understand where I am coming from. Again, speaking of age - I am at a point in my life - where I do not want to play games. I have opened myself to you and would like to know more about you and see other pictures of you. I have seen the ones you sent me so please send me a new recent picture of yourself. And finally one last thing with regard to age - there is an age difference between us - so I will just come out and ask you - how do you view and feel about that our age difference? Please
tell more about when we can meet and what plans you may have for the future. I hope to hear from you soon. Take Care of yourself little prince..

#202122 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 12:27 pm
I'm happy age is nothing to you and it gives me so much pleasure and happiness that you not bothered about that..I will like to know if you will want to have a mail with me babe and where precisely will you want to have that with me...I hope you had a wonderful night and sweat dreams babe...

#202330 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 2:51 am
Honey,

I love you. I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and your sense of humor. I love your gentleness and mostly your caring heart,cause that's all I've been imagine in my head ever since we;ve been talking. Can;t wait until when I’m by your side so I can feel them in person. I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you.honey I want you to send me a new picture of you...

Love always,

Steven..

#202399 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 12:37 pm
Your pic look's nice and lovely and I really like it so much...how old is your son and where does he stay.....

#202459 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 1:40 am
His handsome and really look's good his he married with kids and how often do you get to see each other and how close are you both...

#202529 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 1:30 pm
Hi honey how are you doing?I hope you doing good I'm worried at the moment because I have a problem I haven't been able to solve and I really need to get it done before it's too late...I need your help now honey and I will be happy if you can help me out on this love you so much...

#202585 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 11:42 pm
The hotel bills have been paying here is really much and it's taken most of my fund here,so I decided to get a small apartment here and I just found one that is okay for me that I can manage in for the main time before I leave here but unfortunately I just use most of my fund on a bussiness which make's me short of cash at the moment and I don't have all the amount required for the apartment that was why I decided to talk to you about this if you can help me out with the apartment fund...

#202729 by AlanJones Sat May 24, 2014 5:55 am
The apartment cost $3,500 and what I have with me is $2,000 the amount I'm needing now is $1,500 to get the apartment...