Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198357 by Grunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:23 am
newlove48
Looking For: Long Term, Dating
Seeking For: Female
Headline: Am seeking for a God fearing woman
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Continent: North America

Describe you: I am an honest and faithful man who is caring and have a tender heart full of love.
Describe what would you do for a first date: I don't know
Describe the person that you might be interested in meeting:
Am seeking for a God fearing woman who will love me for who i am and also ready to settle down and build a happy family home.
Interests: Animals, Child Care, Cooking/Baking, Dancing, Entertainment, Exercise and Fitness, Fine Dining, Healthy Living, Investing, Reading, Sporting Activities, Travel, Vegetarian cooking/eating, Video Games, Volunteering
no profile picture

Hi Beautiful, I'm sorry but i just thought i'd send you a quick note, you really got my attention. I'm so new to all of this and you've certainly got my attention. Nice profile and you sure are exquisitely ravishing.Hope you knew this? i have a lovely Son that means the world to me but i finally lost him. And i'm looking for my future woman that is witty, understanding, caring, loving and romantic for a serious relationship in a woman that is willing to go all all the way for the man she love, a woman that can shares all her fears with me and love me for whom i'm.age and size does not really matter to me,i must confess that i really do love that beautiful smile you wearing on your lovely face its seems so inviting LOL......If you wanna know more about me mail me on..(joshuasam48 at a/o/l.com)
Stay Bless,
Joshua.
Advertisement

#198358 by Grunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:36 am
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6004972034
Joshua S
Tagline: Seeking for a God fearing woman to settle down with.
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Italiano
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Image Image