Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198407 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:35 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - andersonmurr101 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/andersonmurr101

looking for some one special

Age & Gender: 47 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
Body Type: A Extra Few Pounds
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Hispanic with Gray Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

About Me
never judge a book by it cover, the same with people, never judge some one from the out side. take the time to get to know them, you just might see that they aren't as bad as you thought and become good friends, we are all too quick to judge others because of what they look like or what we think of them on the outside and not from the inside, life is too short to let good people go.

My Perfect First Date
Having coffee has always been and will always be a great first date. You have something to sip when you need a minute to think of a witty response to what your date is saying. You will also get a nice quiet place to talk. And it usually is an easy way to break the ice!

PM

hello pretty how are you and how is life treating you? i really appreciate the pretty work of nature in you which is the astonishing beauty in you, only an angel can compare to the beauty i see in you and, hope this doesn't sound flattering? would like us knowing more about each other if you don't mind, I'm Sgt Anderson, 48 years, from California, am new here and wont often get on here, do you have any instant messenger application so we can chat and share a lot more about each other like pictures, values and more about life experience and differences, here is mine Anderson.murray101 @ yahoo . com
take care and hope to read from you.

[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#198410 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:51 am
thanks for getting back to me XXX and i really appreciate this and its very nice having you here and would be nice knowing more about each other here.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.150.130.21
Originating ISP: Telkom Internet
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#198415 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:53 am
do you have a yahoo instant messenger application so we can chat now ?

#198480 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:19 am
okay i think it will be fine chatting with the google instant messenger application too, gtalk, i think u would be able to talk with that with your gmail account., hope to read from you again.

#198499 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:10 am
okay i think we can chat here and share every thing we would like to share about each other and see where things go.