Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201361 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 1:30 pm
My Love good morning how was your night bee? how are you doing today Geit, my love i miss you so much i count on you..

Here is the information that you going to help me transfer the money...

ECO BANK....
Account number...3781019134
Acount Type.. Savings
Zip code... 2341
Account Name....Akindele Ademola Sunday
City..... Lagos
Country.....Nigeria

honey i will be looking forward to hear from you my love when you do the transfer..

Lucas

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#201424 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 1:27 am
Okay honey i will be looking forward to hear from you when you transfer the money....

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#201501 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 1:07 pm
Dear XXX.,

Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you and for you and I would do anything in my power to make this come true, I love you so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, outstanding mother and loving wife. I LOVE YOU!!

Your king

Lucas

#202106 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 11:52 am
Good morning my love how was your night bee ? happy new wee, honey here is the information that you are going to help me transfer the money to this week my love Geit, the SWIFY code and everything is there....

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, Lagos Nigeria
Bank Address: 4, Commercial road,
Doyin House,opp. Elegana Plaza, Apapa, Lagos state.
Swift code: GTBINGLA
Account no: 36129295
ABA NO: 021000089

BENEFICIARY'S DETAILS

Beneficiary: Ayeni Segun
Benficiary's acc; 20416922710

My Love send me mail when you transfer the money...

Lucas

#202317 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 1:55 am
My Love, how are you doing today ? immediatly you transfer the money i want you to send me the attached of the receipt to your next mail to me ok XXX Even though were far apart I love you dearly with all my heart I Love you so much

Lucas..

#202372 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 11:26 am
Okay my Love, honey i want you to send me attached of the reciept, when you transfer the money today...

Your King

Lucas

#202449 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 1:05 am
Honey how are you doing my Love? XXX just tell me when you send the money ok..

#202708 by AlanJones Sat May 24, 2014 2:26 am
Dear honey,

Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you and for you and I would do anything, I love to so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, outstanding mother and loving wife. I LOVE YOU!! XXX did you deposit the money in cash or you transfer from your account? beacause the money is not there yet ok tell me honey

Your King

Lucas..

#202751 by AlanJones Sat May 24, 2014 7:39 am
Okay honey, the fund is not reflect yet ok, honey when it will available for pick up?