Information on romance scams and scammers.
#214213 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:40 am
Hi good morning to you honey, how was your night hope you had a splendid night and wake up in your best? How was your weekend hope you had a wonderful and fun weekend? Sweetie, am so sorry hvint got online since last week cos my computer crashed.. Sweetie, I just want to know if you have called your bank and what did the bank says?

I will be looking forward till I hear back from you soon again sweetie..
Hugss,kissess and loads of missess
Randy

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#214253 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:55 pm
Why are you calling me a thief I don't understand you XXX? How could you call me that name that's too big you know..

Randy

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#214338 by scooby101 Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:53 am
Good Morning to you my sweetheart, OMG am so sorry to hear about your health.. Honey, am just so sorry and thank God that you are better now.. Honey, am so sorry to hear about what you ate and that is not good..sweetie, hopefully you see the account details? Honey am so sorry my computer crashed that's why have not replied back to your message.. Sweetie, as soon as you transfer the funds you should let me know okay?

I will be waiting to hear back from you again soon honey..
Hugss.kissess and loads of missess
Randy
#216029 by scooby101 Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:39 am
Hi good morning to you my sweetest XXXXX, I have really missed you so so much my darling baby.. Honey, am so sorry it took a long while before responding..ohh yes I have fixed my computer now my lovely sweetheart..I love you so so much my honey my babyboo.. Sweetheart, there should be a western union over there you just have to google search it and find it okay.. I love you so very much and will be looking forward to talk more with you soonest.. Hugss,kissess and loads of missess
Randy