Information on romance scams and scammers.
#208194 by scooby101 Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:56 am
Hi sweetie, how was your night hope you had a very sound sleep and wake up in your best and had a great and fun weekend? morning greeting does not only mean 'Good Morning,' it has a silent, loving message saying, 'I think of you when I wake up...What a lovely morning it is,Full of new hopes and dreams,Look outside your window,And look at the sky,Opportunities are waiting for you,As you begin your day,Wishing a good morning to you!;
Advertisement

#208239 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:07 pm
It would be a great idea to go to the church together sweetie.. and i know the dream will come true soonest.. I care alots about you sweetie...

sweetie, how was your night hope you had a very sound sleep and wake up in your best and had a great and fun weekend? morning greeting does not only mean 'Good Morning,' it has a silent, loving message saying, 'I think of you when I wake up...What a lovely morning it is,Full of new hopes and dreams,Look outside your window,And look at the sky,Opportunities are waiting for you,As you begin your day,Wishing a good morning to you...

Randy

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#208314 by AlanJones Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:08 am
Your so so sweet

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#208342 by scooby101 Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:12 am
Hi back at you sweetie, how was the church service today? hope you had a great time in church and everything went pretty well for you? Honey, am missing you so so much already....

I think about the kind gentle soul that you have. The way you know me already. It's like you have known me forever. The way you see the real me and you except me for the person I am. I imagine what it would be like to have you closer. I imagine always having you with me. I wonder how I would feel to look into your eyes. Would I just melt away? I wonder what the future holds for us. I wonder if I will go crazy while you are away.lol.

There are so many things running through my mind. I feel like I'm in a whirlwind. I feel amazing when I see your messages. I feel like I can do anything,Most of all I feel thankful to God for you!!! Dear ,I have tried a million times to put into words how I feel for you. It's so hard to describe such an intense emotion. I knew from the day we met, that you were meant for me.

There are so many expressions of our love: the gentleness of the way you've touched me, how happy I'm when I'm talking to you - you make me who I'm. There was a huge void in my life until you came along. I thank God everyday for leading us to each other. You complete me. I think back to how empty my life was without you, and I am so grateful that you are here. I can't wait to spend forever with you.

You are my life, my love, my soul mate, my heart, and my reason for breathing. I love you, with everything I am. Love always, As the days pass, my love for you grows more and more everyday. When your telling me that you care about me, I feel better for who I am because I got you everyday. All my life was a disaster, but when you appear in my life, my disaster turn into happiness because you appear.

I believe in you, your the light in my deepest, darkest hour, your the key to my very soul, you are my savior when I fall. In your arms I found my paradise. As 1000 years would past, I would fall in love with you again. You are my only chance for happiness, if I lose you now I know I would die. If I can't have you, I don't want nobody else baby girl, your more than a woman, more than a woman to me,I love you....

You speak what I feel and to know that the intense emotions run the same through me as they do you. I can not explain what is happening between you and I, I just know that there is a reason for why we are here and if it is for each other, then I will not let go. Its amazing that you think the way that I do for I have had the most unhappy 3 years of my life and for some reason the events of today have taken me to you. If this is what love is, then may I feel it forever, for it fills me with want and desire again and for that I am truly thankful.

I will be hoping to hear back from you again soon....

Hugsss,kissess and loads of missesss

Your

Randy

#208398 by AlanJones Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:05 pm
Am missing you so so much... Honey, what are you up to at this time?

#208591 by AlanJones Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:19 pm
Hi sweetie, how are you doing my sweetheart... hope your having a great day and i missed you so so much... I have really missed your message my heaven sent...I love you so so much... Honey, i just cant wait to finally get back home to be with you so so much.. you are all have been thinking of all of my life now...

Hoping to hear from you again soon...
Hugssss

#208647 by scooby101 Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:19 am
Hi love

Things could not be any better than having you in my life. You are my inspiration and my shoulder to cry on, you're the one who stands by me through everything and most of all, you make me know that I am loved. There is no one that completes me the way that you do. You mean everything to me. There is nothing that I would not do for you and there is no one else I would want to share my life with. You are the reason I get up each morning and go to work, and you make me look at life with a new perspective. I have never met anyone as wonderful as you.I really miss you.

There are so many things that I am grateful for I can't even count. You have been there for me through thick and thin and I thank you for giving me that opportunity to get to know you and for always being there for me. You mean so much to me, it's so unbelievable that I have someone such as you. Even when I am down you are there for me with the way you express yourself Via emails. Things have been so hectic that I could not have wanted anyone to be there for me but you. You have been the stability in my life and this is just a note to let you know that I love you.

Baby, you are my sun, my moon, my whole universe. I love you for who you are and what you make of me...there has never been anyone in my life whom I could have depended on through the tough times in my life. There are many times when you've taken what I was feeling upon yourself and I feel that it is not necessary, but I thank you for it, and I know now that I am important to you. There has never been a love that I could call love in the relationships I've had. There are so many things that I can thank you for but that will be impossible for me to do because there are so many ....

Baby, I really think that this time it is for real. No one can replace you and if anything happens to you, I don't know what I'd do without you. You are the one person that I love dearly. You are my life and everything revolves around you. You seem to hold my whole life in your hands. You always make the whole room light up when you sign in, as soon as i see you online i have a very big smile on my face and the room just light up, lol, and you just know how to be my star, but you're not my star ... you are my angel.Babe, there's nothing in this world that I would not do for you..
I love you
please dont forget to always take good care of yourself for me
Hugsss,kissess and loads of missess
Randy

#208858 by scooby101 Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:11 am
Hi sweetie, how are you doing and hope your having a great day ahead of you? Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart....hope you have a blissful day ahead of you.. Hugsss

Randy sowers: Hi sweetie, hope you had a very sound sleep and having a great and fun weekend ahead of you? Yesterday, today and tomorrow are all a chain of achievements for a hard working person like you. May you get all that you work for and aspire for. Good Morning and have an awesome day ahead
#209345 by scooby101 Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:02 am
Pray and thank God for all that happened during the day. Wish everyone a very Good Night, take a deep breath, as the light goes dim and the world goes silent let your eyes and body take some rest. Make sure to make it sweet and sound. have a splendid night rest..Huggssss
#209781 by scooby101 Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:38 am
Hi sweetie, hope you are having a greatt day today? I am thinking of you, In my sleepless solitude tonight. If it's wrong to love you, then my heart just won't let me be right. 'Cause I'm drowned in you, And I won't pull through, without you by my side...I missed talking to you so so much sweetie... hope you are doing fine and that head of you? I will be hoping to talk more with you soonest....Hugsss and loads of missesss
#209791 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:58 am
Dear XXX,

You are a blessing that my entire being is very thankful for. I feel that we were made to love, listen, understand, and work through all times in our lives together and individually. ;)

I feel that we have shared more time together than we ever will and I know there are many more special occassions and moments in our lives that will surprise and bring us closer.

You are my soul mate and nothing, and no one else feels more right than you!! I love you eternally and unconditionally. God's love has answered this prayer I've wanted and been almost too anxious for so long. I miss you more than words can say and my love will reach any distance and fly to be in your dreams and heart each evening that we can not be together. I physically long for you each night and will see you in my dreams until we find ourselves wrapped in the love that grows stronger and deeper each day, into our future together. I believe and have faith in you.

Love Always,
Randy

#209913 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:40 am
Hi sweetie, am so glad to have seen you got back at me... I have really missed reading from you my heaven sent.. honey, whats going on and hope everything's booming fine and great with you? Honey, i really want to meet you so so much in person.. tell me, hope you had a great and stressfree week ahead of you? and how's everybody around you doing hopefully fine? Baby Bear You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat. You're my theme for a dream!

please dont forget to always take good care of yourself for me...
Hugsss,kissess and loads of missess...
Randy

#209966 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:00 pm
Hi sweetie, how are you and hope your having a great start of a new weekend?Like the sunshine in the morning, may this brighten your day, and remind you that you're thought of in a very warm way...May this lovely day, bring in loads of joy and sweetness in your life. May your beautiful face shower smiles and shine the world with brightness. I wish you a very good morning with loads of missesss../

well for the weekend, it early morning by me here and want to start my morning by doing some laundry and leave the rest of the day for what God might brings to my mind... I missed you so so much anyways.. tell me, what are your plans for the weekend honey?

Randy

#210042 by scooby101 Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:52 am
Sweetheart,

I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping!

I love you, babe. You are my first and my only love, and I thank you for be so kind with my heart. Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you.

Love Always,
Randy

Hi sweetie, I have really missed you so so much
Honey, how's work and hope everything is booming fine with you so so much my heaven sent
Honey, i missed you loads and i hope i can talk more with you this weekend as i have really missed you so so much my babyboo
Like the sunshine in the morning, may this brighten your day, and remind you that you're thought of in a very warm way...May this lovely day, bring in loads of joy and sweetness in your life. May your beautiful face shower smiles and shine the world with brightness. I wish you a very good morning with loads of missesss..
#210157 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:03 am
Hi back at you sweetie, how are you and hope you had a great weekend? and how was the church service i missed you loads my babyboo... i will be hoping to hear back from you again soon... do have a great week ahead of you...

Randy