Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198886 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:21 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - ilovemyliferay - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/ilovemyliferay

I'm here with hopes of finding "My Forever Woman"

Age & Gender: 57 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Gray Hair Color / Gray Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Leo

I have a kind and gentle soul. I give and do everything with my heart everyday and would love to have someone to enjoy life and stay young with.I am very friendly and love to be surrounded by fun,I am very humble, intelligent, caring, loving. I am very romantic, passionate, affectionate. I like home coziness very much and I can cook very well. I have a very romantic heart And am very heart felt and creative person. I don't like cheating that is one of the good morals my parents thought me. I believe in the truth and nothing but the truth because the truth is what will set us free because life is short,

PM

Hi Beautiful...You have a wonderful profile Picture.which I so much cherish and made me venture into messaging you,.If u would like to keep in touch you can write me direct to [email protected] or text me 3237398112...Call me Ray Hope we get to talk soon enough.Ciao

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#198916 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:40 am
Aww XXX am so happy to wake up to your email..Thanks XXX for you really made my Morning a blessed one...I so much am looking to get to know you..Am heading to work now..as soon as i get on break i would write to you all about me..Here is my Cell phone number you can text me when your Up...323-739-8112...Do have a lovely Morning Ray

1-323-739-8112 - Bandwidth.com VoIP in Los Angeles, CA
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#198937 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:58 am
XXX I would love to get to know all about you.I am actually new to internet dating.A friend of mine actually found his partner on the dating site and he recommended the site for me,so i just want to give it a try,Here is a Little more about me,I am single and a widower.I lost my wife Two years ago and i have a grown up daughter,who lives away from home.I feel it is time i move forward and search for the woman of my dreams.I am looking for someone who understands love and knows what love is all about. I am the type that believes in Monogamous relationship.Relationship should be based on trust ,honesty,faithfulness and love.I am a very confident person and carry myself well.I'm a super loving, affectionate,sweet, patient,honest,loyal,outgoing,down to earth, have good morals and values, and i am also genuine.I love to laugh and have fun.

XXX I think both of us are looking for the same thing.. life's most beautiful gifts...the gift of love.To find that special beloved partner in life" with whom I can share everything unite my heart,body and soul. That special woman who will cherish me with all my imperfections, as much as I will always cherish and respect her.That special woman who thinks of me as her Prince.This would be a dream come true..

Moreover,I am self employed and a full time business man.I am also into construction of structures and installation of field equipment. I also do rig constructions and renovation or electric transformers. It is a nice and interesting job.It involves dedication and extreme hard work. I just want a woman who would be my everything. I am a total package , i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.I cant wait to hear back from you and get more acquainted. I am a busy man but i have a mobile that we can communicate.However,I love bowling,swimming,sky diving,watching sports,snowboarding and going to the beach.My favorite food are Italian and Chinese.I don't drink neither do i smoke or do drugs.I am very healthy and i try my possible best to hit the gym regularly.I love to use perfume I do not have a specific brand I prefer, but the semi-sweet smells are my favorite. I love the scent of roses, I have several favorite colors, but maybe, white blue and Black would be my most favorite. I see it more fresh and pure.

I would love to know more about you and please answer the following questions.How long have you been on the Dating site? and have you found anyone interesting on the site or chatted with anyone? .What do you do for a living?.how long have you been single? do you like pet? Your favorite food and color? What are the basic qualities you seek in a man?would really love to know your answers..

Lastly XXX,I don't smoke,I don't have any tattoos or piercings.,but it is ok if you do.Well,there you go, that's me!!..I have also attached some pictures.I would love to see more of yours,Hope to hear from you real soon.I hope you understand all have written to you.I`ll be looking forward to your reply

Ray

#198946 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:46 pm
It is so nice to read from you.Am happy to know a little about you..I really love the way am looking to hear from you..I love the feeling and i thank God for putting you my way...I am a one woman man.I don't cheat, i don't double date and i treat my woman like a Queen.I also love to spoil and pamper her..I always want my woman to be happy.Ever since my wife passed away ,i have not dated anyone till now.I am new on here looking for a woman that i can call my own. Someone to spend my whole life with and live happily ..distance or age does not matters to me.I can relocate to my woman, as long as we are happy together and compatible with each other.. I like body surfing, beach vacations,camping,cooking,dancing and mountain views in the morning. I do attempt to play golf when time allows. I think one should treat others as they would have others treat them. I'm ready for the right person to come into my life. I'm not afraid to be affectionate, hold your hand or express my feelings. I promise no drama and no games. I can also take charge, be a man and treat you like a lady. I believe "commitment" is eventually the key. But we can walk before we run. It goes without saying that I am a one woman man i dont double date. Starting each day with a little flirtation and the power of touch does wonders. A quick phone call or email just to let someone know you're thinking of them works too. I give a pretty good massage. It would be nice if we could bring out the best in each other. I am not into the bar scene, but will go with a group of friends. I do enjoy a nice dinner at restaurants and a movie and other events. I love meeting people! I’ve discovered that when meeting new people you never know what you’ll learn in the process. I guess I will go for now hope to hear from you soon.Have a great day ahead

Sorry i almost forgot to send you my picture...Here is a picture of me an my daughter,

Image Image Image

#199034 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:31 am
Good morning how was your night..hope fine..i hardly understand your reply most time...why wont you tell me about yourself

#207344 by AlanJones Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:54 am
Have sent you a Picture of me and my daughter hope you like it

Image Image

#207680 by AlanJones Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:08 am
Good Morning Hortensia,how was your night,hope you had a lovely night..I see you did not Answer my question back non did you reply me with more about yourself...Is cool..i just wanted you to It is so nice to read from you.I really love to get to know you more.I am a one woman man.I don't cheat, i don't double date and i treat my woman like a Queen.I also love to spoil and pamper her..I always want my woman to be happy.Ever since my wife passed away ,i have not dated anyone till now.I am new on here looking for a woman that i can call my own. Someone to spend my whole life with and live happily ..distance or age does not matters to me.I can relocate to my woman, as long as we are happy together and compatible with each other.. I like body surfing, beach vacations,camping,cooking,dancing and mountain views in the morning. I do attempt to play golf when time allows. I think one should treat others as they would have others treat them. I'm ready for the right person to come into my life. I'm not afraid to be affectionate, hold your hand or express my feelings. I promise no drama and no games. I can also take charge, be a man and treat you like a lady. I believe "commitment" is eventually the key. But we can walk before we run. It goes without saying that I am a one woman man i dont double date. Starting each day with a little flirtation and the power of touch does wonders. A quick phone call or email just to let someone know you're thinking of them works too. I give a pretty good massage. It would be nice if we could bring out the best in each other. I am not into the bar scene, but will go with a group of friends. I do enjoy a nice dinner at restaurants and a movie and other events. I love meeting people! I’ve discovered that when meeting new people you never know what you’ll learn in the process. I am looking forward in getting to know you better. I guess I will go for now hope to hear from you soon.Have a great day.kisses and hugs!