Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198918 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:10 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - frankedward48 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/frankedward48

Looking for a real and honest one.

Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

About Me
Am Frank Edward Morgan by name' a widowed man with a lovely daughter..I work as a Civil Engineer(Building And Construction).Would consider myself a very confident person who knows what I want and where I want to be. I am very caring, compassionate and sensitive person, and I value good people and friendships. I have a great sense of humor and am very open minded.

My Perfect First Date
It would be so nice then..

Image Image Image Image Image

PMs

Nice to see your profile on here..What a unique and sparkling smile. Wouldn't trade that smile for anything. I don't know you,I was searching by when I stumbled on your profile`I got entangled in that wonderful smile,couldn't stop myself from saying hello you to you..

^^^Sounds so nice, but it is a script that was sent word for word to two separate women.

Am so glad and happy to hear back from you XXX'..How is the weather over there..Hope its nice and great over there with you...Wish and want us to get to know better about our self if you don't mind to be my good friend..I will like you to give me your skype,or ym id so that i can add you then we can be able to have a better conversation to know much better about our self..Have a nice time and take care of your self..

Its alright XXX.....Am always on ym [email protected] or Skype frankedward48......I will be so glad and happy to catch you up over there soon as possible.....Have a nice time and take care.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#198934 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:46 am
Its a pleasure to see your message XXX ...Hope you are fine and ok'''Am really happy and hope we would be able to get to know better about our selfs....Am Frank Edward by name ..A widow man with a lovely daughter..

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 202.188.212.76
Originating ISP: Tm Net
City: Seremban
Country of Origin: Malaysia
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#198984 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:12 am
Its a pleasure to read your message XXX.......How is the weather over there in your country' i hope its nice and cool.....so sorry to hear about your Ex.....i know its not easy to be alone but hope you are taken good care of your selfs...Nice to hear about your children i hope they are all fine and doing great...........Nice to meet you XXX and hope we can get to know more and more better if you wish as well..............

#198994 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:00 am
But i will like you to register an account over there if you don't mind so that we can be able to have a proper chat to get to know more better about our selfs.......How is your day been doing over there..?

#199121 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:02 am
How are you doing XXX ...Happy new week... i hope you enjoying your day over there...

#199299 by AlanJones Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:01 am
To another victim

Its a pleasure to hear from you XXX.....Am so glad and happy to see your message ..I hope you are fine and doing great ....How is the weather over there XXX ...Well the weather over here in Malaysia is so hot ..Just cant wait to be done with my Project here and head back to Ireland to feel the nice and cool weather..........Have a nice time and take good care of your self XXX ..Hope to hear back from you so soon .......

#199320 by AlanJones Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:17 am
Ohh nice to hear XXX..Hope you are ok with the weather over there........Its so hot over here and can't wait to be back home in Ireland.......Am really glad and happy to hear back from you ...I will like you to tell me more about your self...Am Frank Edward by name ...A widow man with a lovely daughter.......What is your marital status please XXX.............. Have a nice time and take good care of your self for me ..

#199370 by AlanJones Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:54 pm
Ohh so sorry to hear this about you XXX...I know its not easy to be alone but i hope you are taken good care of your selfs.......How about your kids as well..Hope they are fine and ok? what are you doing for a living please?

#199409 by AlanJones Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:03 pm
Sorry for the late responds XXX..My day is so fine and ok 'How is your day been doing as well ......Hope its all fine and ok ..........Am so happy and glad to always receive message from you ...XXX please what are you really looking for on the site and since when have you been on the site.......I will like you to have a nice time and take good care of your self XXX ..Hope to hear from you so soon.

#199809 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 3:10 am
Am so sorry for responding so late..I was somehow busy with work XXX that is why i cant be able to come online..Am so happy for see your message XXX..How is your day been doing.Nice to hear and know about your children ..Hope they are all fine and doing great'.......I hope you enjoying your weekend over there .....?

#199833 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 4:57 am
Thanks for your message XXX .....Am fine and ok' Hope you enjoying the weekend right there.....XXX i will like you to tell me your Interest if you dont mind.

#199834 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 4:59 am
To another victim

Am so sorry for responding so late..I was somehow busy with work XXX that is why i cant be able to come online..Am so happy to see your message XXX..Hope you enjoying your day over there..Well i register on the site not so long and am here looking for a serious relationship, Honest, Kind and simple woman that will love me from her heart and love me for who i am and we would be together as one soul one heart for the rest of our life........I really want a woman that will love me for who i am and take good care of me and my daughter.....Am a loving,caring,passionate and responsible man that loves family so much......Heidi i want us to both sincere and honest to our selfs and see what goes after...Am here for a long term relationship and need someone that is ready to be rich in love with me ..Am no after beauty nor been pretty but feelings and true/pure love............

#199835 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 5:05 am
How's the weather over there XXX..Hope its nice and ok.........I hope you are hearing from your children XXX..' Have a nice time and take good care of your self.

#199837 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 5:45 am
That is nice to hear from you My XXX ........i guess we are both compatible but i think time will tell' am serious and hope we would be honest and sincere with our selfs...Hope you enjoying the weekend right there Heidi.....Am always happy to read your message ....

XXX are you are hearing from XXX and XXX .......Hope they are always fine and ok

#199862 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 12:51 pm
Ohh that is nice to hear XXX..I always want you to extend my greetings to them when ever you hear from them.........What are you up to over there right now XXX?