Information on romance scams and scammers.
#204227 by AlanJones Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:15 pm
Thanks for your message XXX ......I have been tryiing to call you but yet can't get through with your number....XXX can you try to please call or message me on my number so that i can be able to get your correct number.....here is my mobile number''' +601126378287.........Hope you are hearing from your children darl...Really miss you so much XXX and can't wait to listen to your sweet and lovely voice.........Lot's Of Love

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#204289 by AlanJones Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:52 am
Ohh thanks darl ..But can't receive the message on my phone here..I think it may be the network problem ..Looking forward to got the message so soon darl......How is your day been doing over there XXX and how about your family...Hope they are all fine and doing great ....Can't really wait to hear your lovely voice XXX*O:-) angel

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205000 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:37 am
Two hearts, One souls, One beat, You and Me! (Frank/XXX)...I was never tired of this life and its not gonna matter if I fall down twice because I know each time I fall, you won't let me hit the ground...XXX you are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever, my everything! Just can't wait to be there with you my love.i want to hold you tight,keep you warm and give you the very best love that you have never experience before ...Love you forever my darl.....................Lot's of love XXX' How is your family been doing Heidi ..I hope they are all fine and doing great....'Darl have been waiting to receive your text message but yet can't get that ...I want you to call or give me a missed call with your mobile number so that i can be able to verify your number with code and call you back ...........Miss you so much XXX

#205241 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:05 pm
I got the missed call but its unknown number ..I think its the network..I will like you to try and give me a missed call twice so that i can notice please....How is your day been doing darl...Hope its all fine and ok ,,Hope to see your call so soon darl ...........Lot's of love