Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201178 by AlanJones Mon May 12, 2014 6:07 am
+2347058938741 how about your country code honey?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#201640 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 1:55 pm
Hello honey I tried several time calling you but I was unable to get through why don't you give me a call so that we talk I miss you so much honey

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#201913 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 2:50 am
I wake up every morning with the thought of you in my head, wondering if I had dreamed you up the night before, but then I roll over and see your smiling face and I know that you're real; it's not a dream any more. I know I can piss you off and make you mad, but you still love me with everything you have. I was scared to love you at first, in fear that you would hurt me, but I dove right in and it's the best choice I've ever made. Now, the only fear I have is waking up and rolling over and finding out I had you only in a dream. If this is a dream world then, Baby, don't wake me up 'cause you're the one and only for me. I love you with everything I have and would give you the very clothes off my back. I love you with all my heart.

#202196 by AlanJones Tue May 20, 2014 2:19 am
Honey I gave you a call today buy I want able to hear what you were saying hope you did take good care of your self till I come get married to you

#202219 by AlanJones Tue May 20, 2014 6:23 am
Did you saw this number +2347058938741

#202333 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 3:03 am
Honey I want you to give me a call with that number so that I can able to call you anytime you want me to +2347058938741 I would be waiting to receive a call from you

#202393 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 12:21 pm
So honey,how was your night and how is your day going....I really miss you over here and can't wait for us to see each other

#202461 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 1:48 am
So honey what time do you want me to come over and get married to you

#202528 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 1:28 pm
I'm here in Nigeria on a contract as soon I as am done with the contract I won't hesitate to come over and get married to you....how about that honey

#202583 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 11:38 pm
Are you back from the hospital or you still in the hospital attending to patience

#202727 by AlanJones Sat May 24, 2014 5:52 am
So honey...do you always go to the hospital to work or sometime you they don't page you

#202831 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 4:41 am
Honey can you send a message to me through the number I gave to you please honey

#202846 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 5:04 am
Honey I know I should have said this to you but I do need your assistance over here in nigeria so that I can be able to come over to XXX and get married to you...would you be able to help me out before I shared it out together with you

#202863 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 6:47 am
I mean I'm having a problem over here and I want you to help me

I'm having a little problem here in my nigeria,the building machine we are using to exchange crude oil had a problem,one of my engineer mis set the machine which cost to the breakdown of the machine and now the work has stop and I need to finish the contract so I could come over and be with you and get married to you as I have promise and have a wonderful family together....honey I really need your help at this moment,I don't know if you could help me out to get a new drilling machine,I call some of my friend for help for the drilling machine,the drilling machine is cost 50,000$ and they said they would be able to assist me with 20,000$ and also I was able to get 20,000$ and I don't know if you would be able to help me with 10,000 to complete the money to buy the drilling machine,honey I promise to pay you back as soon as I get my mobilization fees

Honey would you be able help me please?

#202901 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 9:42 am
I will send you the company details so you that you will be able to send it to them.....how about that honey....I would be so glad if you can do it