Information on romance scams and scammers.
#205288 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:12 pm
So they didn't give you any confirmation,but that doesn't make sense,they have the Bank details so when will they contact the other Bank

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#205476 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:25 pm
Honey I am so sorry about this,but didn't you ask them about confirmation,I believe this transfer thing is not strange to you,so your bank don't give you slip each time you make transfer,I mean slip for confirmation that you sent money

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205614 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:59 pm
So when will you go to your bank again and get a feed back from them,I am just so worried,because this is no small money,can you please send me another 10,000 to a different account,I promise to pay you back everything after my project here

And to be sincere with you,I keep wondering why you don't answer your phone each time I call you,are you for real?sometimes you make me feel like you are a robot,lol don't mind me though,but I would love to talk to you on the phone

#205636 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:00 pm
Yes honey,will send you the account details later,thanks so much honey,I promise to pay back everything

#205695 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:47 pm
Honey honestly the total amount I will be needing to complete this project is 30,000usd,after the project I will be paid my balance of 900,000usd,so have no fear for I promise you will get all of your funds back,I will be so glad if you can send me 30,000,please let me know so I can send you the account details,and you can make payment since you said you are going to your bank tomorrow in respect of the previous 10,000 which is not yet in the first account

#205764 by AlanJones Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:45 pm
Thanks very much honey,I will send you the account details before your lunch time,and I just hope you can still make it to the Bank today,please do because I need this money urgently,I feel so tied down here and I just want to get done with this project and travel straight to Switzerland to be with you,honey in your arms is where I belong

Account name is Penny Burrow,address of beneficiary is XXX Jonesboro Arkansas 72401
First National bank,address of bank,po box 700,200 west court,Paragould Arkansas,72450.

Honey I don't think that account can carry that much,Please hold on,I will send you another account

Bank name and address,Chase Bank 3471 south high street Colombus Ohio 43207
Beneficiary is Aimee Trimble,Routing number is 044000037,Account number is 5179037XX. Honey this account is safe and I want you to use this one instead of Penny Burrow from Arkansas

#206192 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:11 pm
Honey I am so sorry about everything,didn't know what to think anymore,I miss reading from yiu and I am so sorry for doubting you,if you still want to help me with the funds it's find by me,but it you won't just come back and lets continue,I have built my world around you and seeing you soon is what I pray