Information on romance scams and scammers.
#199138 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:28 am
FishMeetFish profile can be seen in this thread viewtopic.php?f=13&t=81814#p195787 (lucaslovefish121).

Scammer now uses the email address [email protected].

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#199202 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:22 am
Am good how about you friend?

So XXX how about your family,hope they are doing good....what do you for a living if I may ask?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#199215 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:02 am
That's okay with me

#199222 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:40 am
I'm 60 year of age and I got a son,my wife is late now she died having cancer of the heart....ever since then I have been the one taking care of my only....my son his grown up already...he school in the united stated,I work as senior contractor to an oil company.

I will be so glad if we could be together as one and make a wonderful family together....I really do like you though we really don't know each other that much....I have been searching for a soul mate after the dead of my wife and I think you might be one

I hope you don't mind if we could get married

Is there anywhere else we can talk more better and faster?

#199228 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:13 pm
So how long have you been working as a nurse?

#199416 by AlanJones Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:37 pm
So tell me how was your night dear?hope you'd sleep well last night?

I guess you busy today maybe we could talk letter when you less busy okay?

#199465 by AlanJones Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:27 am
How about today will you be very busy dear?

#199836 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 5:42 am
Hello dear,how are you doing today.....I hope you are having a nice
day...I haven't heard of you for a while now....so I just decided to
message you and see if you are okay

#199864 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 12:54 pm
I just want you to know that no matter,how far we are from each other I still think of you and I do love you and I want you to do the same honey....I wish to come over and get marry to you if you would gladly accept my proposal,please do take good care of your self for me okay and have a nice day too honey

#199924 by AlanJones Sun May 04, 2014 3:39 am
I love you and I wouldn't hesitate to come marry you my baby

I wish you hear from you always honey and I would also want you to take good care of yourself for me okay honey have a peaceful night,I love you

#199969 by AlanJones Sun May 04, 2014 8:42 am
I'm on a contract now honey,so when am done with the contract I will come over and get married to you okay?

#200097 by AlanJones Mon May 05, 2014 5:58 am
Can you give your number so we could talk on the phone please honey?

Hello honey.....I guess you are always busy but I would love us to talk on the phone and am gonna need your cell phone number for we to be able to do that

#200410 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 4:10 am
Honey are you at work now or you still at home?

Hello honey,how are you doing today,hope everything is fine with you....I just wanna say good morning to you

#201063 by AlanJones Sun May 11, 2014 3:01 am
Hello honey,how have you been doing actually I have been kind of busy with my job and there wasn't enough time to send you an email,I hope you do understand that and please do not get mad at me....so honey how was your day today and how is your job?

#201120 by AlanJones Sun May 11, 2014 1:07 pm
Honey that's why I ask you for you phone number so we could always talk....I really do want to hear your voice