Information on romance scams and scammers.
#204366 by AlanJones Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:32 pm
So honey are you at the hospital or you are didn't go to work today?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#204461 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:12 am
I miss you honey and can't wait to see you anymore

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#204526 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:06 pm
So honey what's your favorite meal?

#204563 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:55 pm
Rice,chicken and salad.....so honey what day is your birthday

Honey the money you sent is not in the account,please go back to your Bank and ask them why,and tell them to give you the slip or receipt

#204584 by AlanJones Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:20 am
That's nice honey,did you get my previous message?

The money you sent is not yet in the account,please go to your bank and find out why,and try to get the slip from them,they are suppose to give you that since its an international transfer

#204689 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:52 am
Okay honey,please try to contact them on Tuesday and know the reason why the money is not yet transferred,I believe it might be a technical error from one of the Bank though

How was your day at work?stressful I guess,please always take very good care of yourself and know you are here in my heart and I wil never forget your heart as my home

#204744 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:58 am
Good morning honey,how was your night?hope you woke up good,for me I slept like a baby as I couldn't help thinking of you,I am so into you and I just can't wait for us to be together soon

Honey the details I gave you is complete,just go to the bank on Tuesday and talk to them

#204754 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:32 am
So honey did you go to work today?

#204764 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:10 am
Well that's nice to hear but why can't you make it to the bank on monday honey?

Honey are you busy,I miss you badly

#204782 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:54 pm
Okay honey.....so what meal had you taken today?

Honey when you get to the Bank on Tuesday,please tell them to give you any confirmation that you transferred the 10,000 that's all I need

#204790 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:14 pm
I wish I was there to accompany you honey.....we could had as well had dinner together

#204879 by AlanJones Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:15 am
So sweaty tell me would you have to go to work tomorrow or you will have attend church service?

#204995 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:24 am
Honey that's nice,just got back from Church and I am so excited,just wish you were sitting besides me as we hear the word of God,I always love to be in Church

#205165 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:15 am
Honey how was your day?please know you are always on my mind,and I just can't wait for this project to be over so I can come over to meet you,I want us to meet face to face

Honey what time are you going to the Bank tomorrow and please remember to tell them to give you any confirmation via the money transferred and try to know why the money has not been transferred

#205234 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:55 pm
Okay honey,how is work going for you?I hope you are not stressing yourself,please don't forget to ask them for the slip,I just can't get you off my head