Information on romance scams and scammers.
#208725 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:10 pm
oh that mean you did not send the money into the account because i wish you said it you will have prove okay baby it is not about bank here now what i am asking you now is to give me any prove to show that you truly send the money into the hotel manager wife account....and if your bank are dealing with it by now they suppose to have given you any detail about it .....and if you send any money to any account there is the sending receipt the bank will give you to prove you send it and that is what i am asking you to send to me so i can give it to the hotel manager to really prove you send it...because now they said you did not send any money into his wife account that you are lying to me and please i am confuse right now and please give me any prove so i will be sure myself okay i love you kiss and i hope you are fine?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#208882 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:56 am
oh that is very bad of you if you think this of me...because i ask you to give me the receipt you use in sending the money to me and you said you are going to give my email to the police ...i feel so bad to hear this from you after all my trust for you..so you did not send the money ....you where just playing games with me, that is very bad okay i am not the kind of man you suppose to say this to okay please everything i say here is right okay what i am trying to tell you is the receipt you use in sending the money into my hotel manager wife account and that is what the hotel manager ask of me to bring so he will be sure you send it okay,,,,i am not here to play games with you or hurt you okay ..please tell me if you truly send the money and dont play games with me because i am not here to hurt you or play games with you okay...so sad that you think this of me bye

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#209018 by AlanJones Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:47 am
oh honey is this what you think about me ....well life is not always easy i thought that you are the real woman for me, you not sending the money not even the problem but you trying to play with my emotions...all i ever wanted in life is a woman that will love,care and trust me..you have proving to me that women of such are difficult to get ...and for your information i have already seek for other means to get money okay....but honey you willingly accept to help me i never force you to do so...for the EFCC here am sure they will get back at you in regards to what they find out about me...i pray you get what you want, but remember that true love is what i have offer to you with all sincerity, well am very devastated right now you have make me confuse in life...i wish i know that you are going to play with my emotion i will have just stay single and now i will not have feel this hurt and disappointed
i still love you

#209205 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:13 am
No baby, you are wrong if you think that of me, i am not what you think i am okay i dont love your money and i am not interested in your money please believe me okay and what i need from you is true love and that is what i feel for you true love okay......i feel so bad for you to treat me this way i thought i have find my true love ....it is not all about the money it is about the true love okay even if you did not accept to help me for the first please i will not have bother you okay i will have still love you so much and please trust and believe me ....if you did not send the money fine but what hurt me most is that you where deceiving me and lying to me ...why ...i am not what you think i am trust me okay.....i love you XXX and i have search through my heart i love you so much and please believe me and leave money out of this first okay and no matter what it is going on here today i just want to let you know it is not everyone here are the same
okay the bad ones are here and the good ones are here too okay i love you ..and i am sad you feel all this of me......bye

#209323 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:48 pm
well i really cares about you and if you want us to stop contacting each other it is okay, i feel so sad now

#209434 by AlanJones Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:11 pm
Good morning, how was your night and i hope you are fine......well i still cares and love you no matter what okay it is not the money that is the problem here to me but i just cares and love you

#209510 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 am
well since you dont cares about me okay but i want you to know that what i feel for you is true love and you just want to lost someone that truly love and cares about you, i just feel so bad because you hurt my feelings for you.....and you think i am lying to you because i ask you for help and you think maybe i am not real well i am not who you think i am okay i miss you

#209592 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:04 pm
oh really that is what you think about me too bad.....i am not what you think okay and i am not here to steal money from you and i am not writing you because of your money okay and i feel so sad for you to think this of me and i never knew you where this i will never have love you for the first place and now i am not interesting in your money anymore and i am hurt because you hurt my heart and you dont trust and believe me that is bad....well since you dont want me anymore i want you to know that you just lost someone that love and cares about you so much okay i feel bad bye

#209982 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:50 pm
honey i cares and love you not your money okay and i am only communicating with you only because you are the only woman i want to spend all my life with and please stop thinking all this of me and i am not what you think, i love you so much and even if you don't want to help me forget it , i just want you to know that i truly love you so much and i want to spend my life with you and my heart belong to you not another woman okay and please believe and trust me and i feel so bad that you don't trust and believe my words so bad,,,,well i love you so much and please ever since all this started i have been thinking a lots and i feel like you hurt my feelings for you and break my heart okay and please trust and believed me i love you so much and you are the only woman my heart need okay i miss you and please believe me , don't let doubt come between us because who know if we are God sent please i love you

#210087 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:26 am
ohh and i understand you, and the same to you too bye