Information on romance scams and scammers.
#205474 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:23 pm
honey it is Aral okay you can just to any bank in your area i am very sure they will have it okay and please even if you dont find it in your area ask them they will tell you where to find it and please help me and even if is little amount so we can eat here and pay hotel bills before they throw us out i dont know anyone here and please do this for me ,even if you dont want to send it through western or moneygram because of me do it please baby

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#205521 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:20 pm
truly you dont want to help me, i have told you this is a new way that it just out now and you are saying that your bank told you is criminals well it is okay i can see that you dont want to understand and help me , the reason why i am begging you this way is all because of my daughter but dont worry anymore i am tired of begging you and it since you think bad of me , i know you dont trust and believe me and you are scared of helping me then after all this time we have spend together you still not trust and believe me, well it is okay .......good morning and i hope you are fine?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205697 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:51 pm
honey if you send it through western union or moneygram the money is coming here okay that is the best way to send money okay and please i beg you i dont have an account here i am in another country okay please understand me, ...i just want you to give me a try and i have beg you a lots okay give me a try pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

and did you want me to send you someone account because i was scared of this country i dont really trust anyone here but since you dont want to understand me did you need someone account ? so you can transfer the money there? and how much you are going to transfer into the account?

#205700 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:56 pm
okay and i will find someone ,,,,maybe i will ask the hotel manager to help me with his account and how much are you going to help me with? because i have a lots of bills to pay here and i promise to pay it back okay

#205787 by AlanJones Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:35 pm
honey i have talk to the hotel manager and he ask me how much are you going to put into the account so he will know? and please the money i really need here to pay bills right now is about 3000 euro okay and i promise to pay it back once i am through with my contract here, and can you send the 3000 euro to me ? please

#205850 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:02 am
okay , thanks here is the bank account

ACCOUNT NAME................ DOROTHY LOUISE FLANGAS
Bank Name.................................BANK OF AMERICA
ACCOUNT NUMBER..................0049667918XX
Routing no:.................................026009593

honey send the money into that address.....this is the hotel manager wife account okay

honey once you send the money into that address please scan me the payment slept okay

#205884 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:37 am
okay my love, how are you doing today and i hope you are fine, please no mistake while sending the money okay i love you so much and once you send into the account scan me the payment receipt for me okay ,i love you so so much and tell me how was your weekend is like?

#205955 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:30 pm
oh that is nice, i was relaxing today and tomorrow i will try and attend church here too because i love going to church , and soon we will meet so we can talk about us okay i cant wait to be with you and i am so happy i meet you and you are God sent to me and i really want you in my life, and i appreciate your words of encouragement and soon we will be come one, i promise you, you will never regret knowing me and render your help to me,i am glad ,and i hope you are getting prepared for me....because soon i will be through with the contract.

#206027 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:17 am
honey the contract is going to be over first week of next month okay and i will work very hard so i will be through with the contract soon because i want to meet you and talk about this relationship okay, i miss you and i cant wait to be with you, how was your Sunday baby? and i hope you pray for me today?

#206051 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:02 pm
oh good and i am glad you came into my life and i pray for you too, and i know some days we will meet and i will show you how much i do love and cares about you and how is the new grandchild of your friend and i hope he is fine and i cant wait to be with you so we talk about moving forward together in life because i want to grow old with you and spend my life with you sweaty. i love you kiss.........

#206200 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:40 pm
Good Morning my baby, yes my love we are going to be together in joy and happiness and we will grow old together, honey once send the money into the account please scan the sending receipt to me okay that is what i wil give the hotel manager to give his wife and get the money okay and i miss you so much and i hope you understand me and please no mistake while putting the money into account...i love you kiss and i hope you thought about me?

honey have you send the money into the account? please if you have send the money scan the receipt for me okay i love you and i miss you kiss i hope you are fine?

#206201 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:43 pm
Dear Love,

How are you doing ? how was your night ? I really can't wait to meet you in person , Its has been a longtime that I've been thinking of having someone to think of , You're thought is always on my mind ..

I dream of both of us last night , I saw us sitting in the garden telling each other about our childhood, I hope soon we can sit beside each other and tell each other more about our life..

I can't wait to meet you in person.

Dear did you find time to go to the bank today to make the transfer , I want you to scanned the reciept / the transfer slip and send it to me.

I hope to read back from you soon

I care

Alex

#206447 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:39 pm
okay my love i am sorry......here is the SWIFT code..... BOFAUS3NINQ

please try send it today because they are so hard for us,,,,we have not eaten so sad.... and once you send it scan the receipt me for okay so i will show it to the hotel manager .....i love you so much and i hope you are fine kisss

Hi honey , i have not had from you and let me know if you have send the money and scan me the receipt okay and how are you doing , i hope you are fine i miss you so much and i cant wait to be in your arms forever, i love you kiss

#206452 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:47 pm
honey please on Friday is to far. ....try and send it today or tomorrow so we can eat, and the hotel manager want me to pay the hotel bills this week or he is going to throw us out of the hotel, please try go to bank later and send it okay

#206472 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:22 am
i am sorry honey....it was the hotel manager that make the mistake for not to given me the code... you know i am using his wife account and that is why , he said he thought that you will not need it.........i am sorry honey and please just try your best and do this for me okay .......just try make chance on your lunch time okay, ,,i love you

honey i hope you understand it now , and how was your night and i hope you are fine, i miss you and i cant wait to be in your arms my baby,