Information on romance scams and scammers.
#199334 by scooby101 Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:51 am
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/goldenlove055

HI HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY AND I HOPE YOU ARE FINE AND I WILL LIKE TO BE YOUR FRIEND AND KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU OKAY BYE FOR NOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO KNOW ME MORE TOO WRITE ME BACK OKAY

Good Morning , thanks for responding back to me and i will be very glad to know more about you okay.....i will love to know more about you okay kindly give me your email address or your yahoo Im chat so we can chat more okay ...here is my yahoo chat Im sugarlove055 add it so we can chat and here is my email address [email protected] and i will be waiting to hear from you okay bye for now
Last edited by scooby101 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#199470 by scooby101 Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:14 am
thanks and i just added you to my yahoo chat IM okay please try so we can chat later okay ......accept my adding so we can chat and i have email you too okay

Hi this is goldenlove from fisemeetfise.com okay and how are you doing today
#199767 by scooby101 Fri May 02, 2014 5:42 pm
Mark Kelvin: how are you doing
Mark Kelvin: i am cool
Mark Kelvin: thanks for asking
Mark Kelvin: i will love to know little more about you
Mark Kelvin: i am Mark cole
Mark Kelvin: and my italy name is Pablo
Mark Kelvin: nice to meet you
Mark Kelvin: i am glad i am chatting with you now
Mark Kelvin: and i will like to know little more about you okay
Mark Kelvin: yeah and i am so happy today
Mark Kelvin: tell me more about you?
Mark Kelvin: where you live?
Mark Kelvin: and where are you from?
Mark Kelvin: you have live there all your life
Mark Kelvin: tell me ...Are you a single or separeted, widower
Mark Kelvin: okay and when have you been divorce?
Mark Kelvin: did you have children?
Mark Kelvin: i am a widower i lost my late wife 7 year ago in a car accident
Mark Kelvin: oh that is life
Mark Kelvin: and i have one daughter she is 15 year old
Mark Kelvin: her name is Rose
Mark Kelvin: i am from Italy Rome but i live in London okay
Mark Kelvin: i am new in USA
Mark Kelvin: i am orphan
Mark Kelvin: i was adopted when i was a kid
Mark Kelvin: tell me what are you doing for a living?
Mark Kelvin: for how how long now
Mark Kelvin: i am a marine contractor , i am into read making too
Mark Kelvin: did you really love your job
Mark Kelvin: i hope is not that stressful
Mark Kelvin: well my job is fine and i work only on contract basic and i am a self emplyess
Mark Kelvin: and i love my job
Mark Kelvin: tell me when have you been on fisemeetfise.com
Mark Kelvin: tell me have you meet anyone there ?
Mark Kelvin: tell me your expericne there
Mark Kelvin: well i am new here , i am only here for few week now
Mark Kelvin: well not really
Mark Kelvin: well you are the first woman i am chatting with now
Mark Kelvin: you are first that i write because my mind tell me to write you
Mark Kelvin: and i am happy today that i am chatting with you
Mark Kelvin: since we have started chatting now i dont want to write anyone again
Mark Kelvin: i am one man woman okay
Mark Kelvin: i am very honest man and i like to give just one a try okay
Mark Kelvin: i am fine with you
Mark Kelvin: i told you that i am a man that like to give a try with one woman okay
Mark Kelvin: tell me the kind of woman you are?
Mark Kelvin: good
Mark Kelvin: tell me can you love and trust again?
Mark Kelvin: tell me the kind of man you want in your life?
Mark Kelvin: if that is what you want ...i have all them okay
Mark Kelvin: ohh really and i will be very glad
Mark Kelvin: and you most been the woman i have been dreaming of too
the reason why i am here is to find someone to love again and spend all my life with again
Mark Kelvin: i want to love again
Mark Kelvin: ever since the dead of my late wife i have been alone without any woman in my life
Mark Kelvin: i am tired of staying alone without anyone in my life....i want to meet and be with that right woman
Mark Kelvin: i want someone that can love me no matter what
Mark Kelvin: ohh yes i am tired because you know as we are getting old we need someone by our side
Mark Kelvin: you know it is sweet to have someone you know that love you by your side
Mark Kelvin: and i am glad that my daughter understand she want me to get married again and be happy
Mark Kelvin: oh yeah because ever since her mother die i have been the one taken good care of her
Mark Kelvin: and she miss the caring of a mother
Mark Kelvin: ohh yes she is all i have left alone in this world and i am close to her sometime i play games with her so she will not be feeling alone okay
Mark Kelvin: and she is in full support in all this
Mark Kelvin: she is so nice and understand and i believe when you meet her you will like her so much
Mark Kelvin: oh yes
Mark Kelvin: i need someone in my life so we can plan life together
Mark Kelvin: and plan for the children together so their dreams will come to pass okay
Mark Kelvin: tell me you own your house over there
Mark Kelvin: okay and i own a house before in italy but i have sold it when my late wife had an accident to save her life but she still dead
Mark Kelvin: it was so painful
Mark Kelvin: i am glad i chat with you ok
Mark Kelvin: please try be online tomorrow morning because i have a lots to tell you about me okay
Mark Kelvin: bye for now hugs
#200021 by scooby101 Sun May 04, 2014 5:25 pm
Mark Kelvin: i am fine
Mark Kelvin: and you?
Mark Kelvin: well i have miss chatting with you
Mark Kelvin: why are you off line
Mark Kelvin: i was here last night to chat with you but you where not here
Mark Kelvin: oh okay
Mark Kelvin: how was your weekend
Mark Kelvin: my weekend went well i went to church then came home and rest a okay and now i am chatting with you
Mark Kelvin: Are you chatting with others people?
Mark Kelvin: and who are they?
Mark Kelvin: okay
Mark Kelvin: tell me more about your family?
Mark Kelvin: oh i c
Mark Kelvin: i am orphan
Mark Kelvin: i was adopted when i was a baby
Mark Kelvin: and i have just one daughter
Mark Kelvin: yes baby
Mark Kelvin: i never know my real parents
Mark Kelvin: and my adopted parents are dread now
Mark Kelvin: i feel very lonely everytime because you know when you dont have any love in your life most time you feel lonely
Mark Kelvin: and that is a bad life to live
Mark Kelvin: that is why i am here to find someone i will love and spend all my life with
Mark Kelvin: when we are getting old we need someone be our side
Mark Kelvin: it is okay that is life
Mark Kelvin: i have forgeting the pass and i want to move ahead with my life again
Mark Kelvin: i want to find that true love again
Mark Kelvin: someone that will love me and cherish me no matter what
Mark Kelvin: oh yes very sad
Mark Kelvin: God made man and woman to live together as one and when you are alone that is a sad life
Mark Kelvin: oh yes
Mark Kelvin: we are not a baby anymore we are growing old everyday and we need to make our mind and be with the right one
Mark Kelvin: no matter what is going on here today what matter is understanding and trust
Mark Kelvin: you are not a kid anymore you know what you want then just try and tell me what you really want from me? so we get started okay
Mark Kelvin: yes baby because i want to know more about you and ask you if you can date and love me
Mark Kelvin: well you need to think about you okay
Mark Kelvin: well ask me when you need to know about me
Mark Kelvin: i want to find love and honest, caring, understand, God fearing woman
Mark Kelvin: and you
Mark Kelvin: oh i hate cheating in my life.
Mark Kelvin: when i love a woman i will never cheat on her and i will never thin of hurting here and i will try my best to make her happy
Mark Kelvin: well i just want a woman that will love and trust me no matter what
Mark Kelvin: tell me can you love and trust again?
Mark Kelvin: \okay baby
Mark Kelvin: we will chat later when your through
Mark Kelvin: okay baby
Mark Kelvin: bye for now
Mark Kelvin: kiss
#200228 by AlanJones Tue May 06, 2014 2:04 am
FMF profile

i am seeking for my soulmate

Age & Gender: 57 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 5" (196 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: European with Black Hair Color / Gray Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

About Me
i am Mark, i am new here i am here to find my soulmate and my best friend too and i am nice, caring and loving and understanding and God fearing man that have a good heart to love again, and i want that special woman with a good heart should contact me so we give a try okay if you are that special woman then write me message so we can talk okay.

My Perfect First Date
honest, loving caring, understanding God fearing.

PMs

pleasure writing to you. i was going through your profile and found yours interesting, i hope you would like mine too. i am here to seek my soul mate, and regardless of the distance nor age,please i want you to give me a chance in your heart to get to know one another,love is real and i believe that special woman is out there waiting for me. ,please write me back okay bye for now

Thanks for writing me back and i will be very glad to know more about you okay and give me your yahoo chat Im and email address so we could chat okay and here is my yahoo chat IM okay . i will be waiting for you respond okay

this is my yahoo address.... [email protected] okay and my yahoo messenger chat is sugarlove055 add me so we can chat later okay

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#200236 by AlanJones Tue May 06, 2014 2:45 am
Good Morning i am fine , XXX thanks for writing and how was your night and i hope you are fine and write me and tell me more about you okay and nice to hear from you this morning ....

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 74.115.5.41
Originating ISP: Anchorfree
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Only someone who has something to hide (such as the fact they are in Africa and not where they claim to be) needs to use an Anonymous Proxy.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#200413 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 4:14 am
good and i am sorry about your husband dead okay and i also lost my late wife 7 years ago in a car accident okay and i am 57 years and i am from italy Rome but live in WASHINGTON STATE OKAY and i have one daughter she is 15 years old her name is Rose okay i am a marine contractor, and i love cooking and going to beach too and i will live to meet you tell me when have you been on fisemeetfise and have you find any one over there and tell me can you love again and tell me are you ready to love again and trust again? and you live alone? and you own your house? and tell me the kind of man you will love to meet okay

#200419 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 4:38 am
okay baby and i have been on fisemeetfise for few weeks now okay and i have not meet anyone just you alone i am writing here now okay , give me your yahoo chat messenger so we can chat over there okay and send me your pics okay

#200523 by scooby101 Wed May 07, 2014 5:11 pm
Mark Kelvin: i am fine and you
Mark Kelvin: i miss chatting with you
Mark Kelvin: how was your day?
Mark Kelvin: well i miss chatting with you
Mark Kelvin: my day is fine
Mark Kelvin: i did a lots of people work today for my upcoming contract okay
Mark Kelvin: and you?
Mark Kelvin: i am through now and soon i will be back home
Mark Kelvin: but i am happy now that i chat with you
Mark Kelvin: and i will be very glad if you tell me more about your family?
Mark Kelvin: did they want you to get married again?
Mark Kelvin: tell me can you trust and love here again can you love and trust someone like me
Mark Kelvin: well i only have my daughter all alone in this world
Mark Kelvin: i am orphan and i dont have parents
Mark Kelvin: so sad
Mark Kelvin: but my daughter want me to get married again
Mark Kelvin: she want my happiness
Mark Kelvin: oh yes she is my proud and she no what i am going thrugh
Mark Kelvin: man with a woman is bad
Mark Kelvin: i want to end this loneiness life and be in love again
Mark Kelvin: you know when we are getting old we need someone be our side
Mark Kelvin: yes so both of them can plan life together
Mark Kelvin: tell me what did you really feel about me since we are looking for the same things
Mark Kelvin: yes is so important in our life
Mark Kelvin: and i think too for you
Mark Kelvin: and i want us to give a try and see what next
Mark Kelvin: i am a very honest man and i want you to be honest with me too
Mark Kelvin: yes that is what we are doing now \
Mark Kelvin: i believe with time we will know okay
Mark Kelvin: i just want us to be here everyday for each other so we can know more and feel someone for ourself okay
Mark Kelvin: and me too
Mark Kelvin: we are not in rush time will tells okay
Mark Kelvin: please let me start going home now
Mark Kelvin: i am close from the office and i will chat with you when i get home okay
Mark Kelvin: i wil chat with you later okay
Mark Kelvin: when i get home okay
Mark Kelvin: just came back in 4 hours time so we can contiune our chat okay
Mark Kelvin: we can chat well
Mark Kelvin: bye for now hugs
Mark Kelvin: okay bye kiss
#200633 by AlanJones Thu May 08, 2014 2:33 pm
ohh you are very beautiful woman and i like your pics and your smile and i truly want to know you more and see how this can work out for us okay and i am a very honest man and i trust you now and i hope you can trust me also?

your favorite movie,favorite color. your favorite hobby?
Whats your favorite food, favorite television Show, favorite Song?
do you like a quiet places or loud places?
what are your ambition?
If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
what is Your idea of a dream date is?
tell me your experience here okay
and tell me the kind of man you will love to meet and spend all your life with again?

#200664 by scooby101 Thu May 08, 2014 6:17 pm
Mark Kelvin: Hi
Mark Kelvin: how are you doing today
Mark Kelvin: i am fine
Mark Kelvin: and i miss you
Mark Kelvin: baby dont you think you need rest
Mark Kelvin: and how is things today with you
Mark Kelvin: oh i am sorry for keeping you waiting okay
Mark Kelvin: i was missing you all day baby
Mark Kelvin: and while are you always off line babt
Mark Kelvin: and who are you chatting with
Mark Kelvin: i am only chatting with you and please be honest with me
Mark Kelvin: i am one man woman and i need the same too
Mark Kelvin: well baby tell me what did you do today
Mark Kelvin: and how was work today
Mark Kelvin: oh i am sorry
Mark Kelvin: that is it okay you know is all about working and working
Mark Kelvin: but when we meet we will talk about everything okay i will not let you stress yourself that much okay
Mark Kelvin: well yes baby ]
Mark Kelvin: i am working on plan for us okay
Mark Kelvin: you know i told you that i have interview i am working on now and after the interview i think we will meet okay
Mark Kelvin: can you come down here to London and meet me?
Mark Kelvin: good and i will be very glad
Mark Kelvin: and i just want you to wait so we can know more first and feel something for ourself okay
Mark Kelvin: and after my interview we will meet okay
Mark Kelvin: i have this contract i am working on right now and if i go for the interview and i win it i will have the contract okay
and i will be very happy and my daughter too
Mark Kelvin: tell me when you think you can come here/
Mark Kelvin: what about your work?
Mark Kelvin: that is so good
Mark Kelvin: and honey tell me more about your work now
Mark Kelvin: i hope the salary is good
Mark Kelvin: well my contract is this...anytime i get a new contract i make a big money out of it
Mark Kelvin: this contract i am working on right now it is a very big money
Mark Kelvin: and i will be so glad if i win it
Mark Kelvin: you know ever since i came to London i have not getting any contract
Mark Kelvin: and everything i have work for all my life ..i lost them all
Mark Kelvin: i have one house in italy before and when my wife had an accident i sold it trying to save her life but she still die
Mark Kelvin: i am orphan, i was adopted when i was a baby
Mark Kelvin: and when my adopted father when to die that is when i know i am orphan that i was adopted
Mark Kelvin: i dont know my real parents, so painfuls
Mark Kelvin: oh thanks
Mark Kelvin: when i lost my wife ohh everything that i have went off from me and i was so sad it was not so easy for me to take care of my daughter alone
Mark Kelvin: i went through hell but i still thanks God that we are alive today
Mark Kelvin: ohh thanks my baby
Mark Kelvin: and i will be very glad to be with you and build my family with you again and be happy with you
Mark Kelvin: and i promise to make you happy too
Mark Kelvin: everything my adopted father left for me when he die my adopted brothers came and took everything from me because i am not the real son of their late father
Mark Kelvin: and they throw us out of the house without letting us pick anything from the house
they call me nice and treating to kill my daughter if i did not left the propertrys for them
Mark Kelvin: and i go away from them and took my daughter and came to London and stay with my friend
Mark Kelvin: he is a good friend to me and my best friend to me
Mark Kelvin: but i feel sad that right now he is sick ...he stay in the huspital now so sick
Mark Kelvin: he was the one who have been helping us before he started sick
Mark Kelvin: so painfuls
anytime i talk about all this i cry because we really pass through hard together together
Mark Kelvin: but i have forgetting about it that is life and that is why i want to move ahead with my life again and forget the pass and i know i am still going to be happy again
Mark Kelvin: okay baby and i will be very glad to chat with you okay
Mark Kelvin: you can sleep now okay
Mark Kelvin: okay baby bye for now
Mark Kelvin: tomorrow i will give you my phone so you can be calling me on phone okay
#200724 by scooby101 Fri May 09, 2014 2:23 am
Mark Kelvin: Good morning my sweetie...

This feeling of love that i have for you, a feeling so strong, so special, so new.You give me the gift of happiness each day, never have i known it could be this way. You have given your love regardless of cost, with my heart in your care, I will never be lost.Or never again wonder what love really means, for now i do know it means so many things. Understanding and caring, through good times and bad,sharing emotions, should they be happy or sad. Being there for each other through laughter or tears, at each other's side for the rest of our years. My only wish is to be with you, my love,for each day I pray to the heavens above. That you always remember my feelings for you. A feeling so strong, so special, so new. Loads Of Love Darling

Love Always
#200732 by AlanJones Fri May 09, 2014 2:48 am
that is nice and how are you doing today and i miss you and i hope you have me in your thought too all day and tell me how was your day?

GoodMorning baby and how was your night and i hope you are fine

#200909 by AlanJones Sat May 10, 2014 2:30 am
oh okay and i hope you have me in your thought all day , i miss you so much and i have you in my mind too and i really cant to meet you baby and i know a day will come that we will be together and smiling for each other okay......and i hope you did not over stress yourself at work today my love