Information on romance scams and scammers.
#206662 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:38 am
Good Morning my love, how was your night and i hope you are fine, i miss you, and i hope you miss me too, how is are you doing?*:x lovestruck*:-* kiss

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#206942 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:28 am
Hi my love,,,i miss you so much and the work today went well and i thought about you all day, but too hard for us here we have not eaten because the hotel have refuse to give us food because we are owning bills and i have told the hotel manager that you are sending the money tomorrow Friday, honey please once you send the money tomorrow scan the receipt to me so i can give the hotel manager he can give his wife okay , and i miss you so much and soon we meet after this contract so we can discourse about us, You are the kind of woman i want to be with and spend all my life with and be happy okay, how was work today my love?

Good Morning my love, how was your night and i hope you are fine, i miss you so much ,
honey please when you send the money today Friday scan the receipt to me okay , i hope you have me in your thought ?
You, you, you and you alone... you shall reign in my heart. You are the one I desire without whom I could not be complete. I will live for you alone and I will work for you alone. I will share with you my thoughts, my heart, my mind and my body. I am waiting to receive you. I will never use force on you not even by words. In your presence, I will always be honest, transparent and sincere. I want always to be at your side... I love you

Hi sweaty, how are you doing today , have you send the money? please scan the receipt to me , i miss your message please i hope you are fine ? kiss

Good morning my love, how was your night?, i miss you and honey did you send the money yesterday Friday?

Good Morning my love, how was your night and i hope you are fine?

honey did you still send the money yesterday , if you send it scan the receipt to me, the hotel manager want to throw us out of the hotel , and things are so hard for us here , we did not eat all this yesterday because the hotel have stop giving us food and i feel bad , i have not had from you i hope you are fine kisss

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#207116 by AlanJones Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:56 am
Hi My love,
well i dont have any plan for the weekend i will be resting a lots because i over stress myself at work becouse i want to get the contract down on time and come over to see you......i am tired of staying in this country alots of things are happen here, well i miss you so much and i cant wait to be with you , honey did you send the money yet? please let me know if you still send the money into the account yesterday because i told the hotel manager that you will be sending the money yesterday friday okay and please let me know okay i love you and please things are hard for here and the hotel manager want to throw us out, have you send it?

Hi my love,
i hope you have a quiet day today and nice swimming too because i love swimming and some days i am going to swimming with you and warm you my baby, i miss you so much and i hope you miss me too......soon we will be together okay , honey answer me did you still send it yesterday ?

Good morning my love, how was your night? i hope you miss me and i miss you too, tell me your plan for the day? i love you kiss

honey let me know if you still send the money or not okay and let me know when okay i miss you, we are really going though a lots here okay i miss you and pray for us today at church okay

#207333 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:41 pm
okay honey thanks, how was today church my love and i hope you pray for me. and i did some bible reading today too and i pray for us, and i cant wait to meet you... and once you send the money tomorrow scan the sending receipt to me okay....oh i promise you i will always be there for you too okay i love you kiss *:P tongue*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck

Good Day my love, how are you doing today? i miss you so much , have you be able to send the money?

#207445 by AlanJones Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:44 pm
okay honey, thanks, honey scan the sending receipt to me, so i can give the hotel manager so he can give the receipt to his wife, without the receipt i can not have the money okay....please scan the receipt to me okay i love you .....

#207519 by AlanJones Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:11 am
okay baby, but the hotel manager wife have not receive the money into his account, she check today but she said no money there, honey you mean you transfer the money into his account through phone? you did not go to your bank and sent it?

you can use your phone to take the receipt picture and send it to me okay so i can print it out and give them and when the bank said the money will get to the account ?

#207546 by scooby101 Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:23 am
he tries again :D

Good Morning okay

i have miss chatting with you and i hope you are fine and please try so we chat later okay and i hope you are fine
and i hope we can still meet?
#207699 by AlanJones Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:56 am
Okay my love thanks , good morning honey, how are you doing today and i cant wait to meet you and thank you for what you have done for us and i know after this contract i will come and take very good care of you okay and i promise i will be there for you too in anything make you happy and how was your day? honey can you take the receipt picture with your phone and send it to me?

Hi my love,
how are you doing, i miss you so much and i hope you are fine, and i hope you miss me too and i want you to know that soon we will meet each other and talk about us , and i hope you are getting prepared for me and you will be happy to see me , i love you and please take the receipt picture with your phone and send it to me okay , i love you kisss

#207801 by AlanJones Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:24 am
the receipt is the paper you get from the bank after you have sent the money okay...... and i said you should try scan it to me or take the paper the bank give you a picture and send it to me ..that is what i mean . i miss you and how are you doing today?

#207938 by AlanJones Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:49 am
Okay, i really needed it, today complete 5 days still yet there is not money, well i am just getting worried and how are you doing today and i hope you are fine, i miss you so much and how is work and soon everything here is going to be fine and everything is worst for us here and the hotel manager have waited for the money to enter his wife account and he said there is no money and maybe i am lying to him that you did not send any money and right now i am so confuse , i dont know why the money did not get to his account today complete 5 days that is why i needed the sending receipt so i can show him that you really send the money into his wife account, i hope you are fine......right now i am really thinking a lots here about what is happen to us......sometime we dont eat all day , i love you kiss

#208027 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:26 am
good honey. ask your bank to investigate if the money have been delivered into the account okay..so i will know what to do okay and let me know what your bank said, ...i miss you so much and how are you doing today and how was your weekend and i hope you are going to church tomorrow and please pray for us and we will do some bible reading tomorrow here too and i will pray for you....i miss you and take very good care of yourself for me and soon we will be together okay i love you kissss

#208154 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:57 pm
Hello honey,
oh yes i love reading,Well i dont attend any church here i dont really know anywhere here, on sunday i pray and read bible okay and i hope you pray for me today at mass,well that is nice i love children so much and i hope you like them too.. honey please go to your bank tomorrow tell them the money have not getting into the account okay and they should investigate it if the money have arrive into the account okay, please get back to me and let me know what they said if the money have been into the account or not okay i love you so much and i miss you too kiss my love

#208233 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:57 pm
Good Morning my love, good once you speak to your bank later let me know what they said, i am sorry for the stress i am putting you through okay soon everything is going to be fine, how was your night my love.....and i hope you miss me and getting prepared for me soon after this contract i will be with you okay ...honey once to get to your bank ask them to give you the receipt you use sending the money to me so i can show the hotel manager that you truly send the money so he can believe okay....because no prove for me to show him that you have put the money into his wife account...just try and get the receipt from the bank ask them okay and scan it to me.....i love you so much kissss

please let your bank verified if the money has been transferred to the BOA account please do that for me my dear so that I could have the money...and as you checked it kindly. Get back to me asap so as to go get the money please my dear..till then do. have the best of the day knowingg that your thought is with me i love you please just email me as soon as you get bank from the bank or call me okay +2347060865796 because i want to get the money here today so i can pay the hotel before they throw us out i have promise them today okayn please do this fast for me i am sorrt for the stress okay i love you soon we will smile and be happy together and i will take very good care of you okay i love you My God will bless you

#208316 by AlanJones Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:11 am
Hi honey,
I need you to be calm and don't panic. All I am asking for is any form of confirmation to show that they actually did the transaction. it may be an email or a screen shot from your cell phone or computer or your statment of account showing that they did the transaction successfully. That is all you need to give to me right now. You do not have to show the bank my emails. That is really uncalled for. I am trusting you to take care of this honey. I believe in you so much. kisses and hugs to you my queen. I love you so much.

#208702 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:03 pm
good morning my love....please let your bank do everything to make this money get to here, they know what is happen and the money have not getting here okay
honey let the bank give you confirmation to show that they actually did the transaction. it may be an email or a screen shot from your cell phone or computer or your statment of account showing that they did the transaction successfully. That is all you need to give to me right now.and why did you give my email to your bank , and please make me understand all this...i am confuse here ..i dont have any prove to show them here that you truly send the money into his account.....please send me any prove that you send the money into his account let the bank give you any prove that the transaction have been made....i hope you understand me...i am confuse here no any prove that you send it.....that is why the hotel manager said that you did not send any money to his wife account okay please show me prove because i am confuse right now....bye so sad

honey what is new now...did you get any prove from the bank that show you truly sent the money into his account, please let me know what is happen now over there, because if you truly sent it you should have the prove that you sent it ok sent me any prove please