Information on romance scams and scammers.
#200231 by scooby101 Tue May 06, 2014 2:17 am
Good morning.Well I love the sun for days, the moon for nights and you forever. You have entered my heart and You'll be here forever That's Emptiness isn't loneliness, it's the missing of you. Rains fall, winds blow, the sun shines... it all comes naturally, just like loving you. Babe My love for you is like time, if you give it just one moment, it will last forever as I am beautiful for the one who loves me. To me you are my rose; every day when I see a beautiful rose I think of you, and miss you, and hope to hold you in my arms. Babe Other people save lives, but you rescued my soul. Love you so much babe and will forever love you and forever be yours will never leave you will forever hold you tight in my arms and never let go of you babe. Kisses and Hugs all over.
Advertisement

#200269 by AlanJones Tue May 06, 2014 12:37 pm
Hello,Good Morning!
Well Hope you are doing okay! and had a wonderful sound sleep last night. Just had as thought of you this morning and decided to write to you and to see how a Charming Princess like you will be doing this morning ,as a Princess like you need to be cuddle and snuggle to wake up as you don't deserve to sleep cold at all,you need to be hold tight and feel the warmness and desires of your heart..Hm... Just wanted to let you know i remembered you this morning and you are in my thoughts. So tell me what you doing today, and what are your schedules and plans for today as it's ,beside those things what do you intend doing for the rest of the day.
Well got to get going now and look forward to chatting to you soon..
You have a nice and wonderful day.

Sincerely,

HELLO pretty how are you doing?i must say i had some time which i enjoyed with you ever since i joined the dating site and i must am really thankful for the little you had with me and hope to have more of this with you and also see where it takes us as we getting along with each other.

i decided to get you this few words of mine before i leave for patrols cos i have being thinking of you since yesterday till now,never tellers i know a pretty woman like you really need to be cuddled before she wakes up and receive a nice warmly kiss before she starts her day and i know as your reading this your smiling before any thing else.......

with this i have this for you.............

The First Cock Has Crowed,The First Bird Has Sung and The Mornings Are The Most Beautiful Time Of The Day! So Wake Up With A Smile On Your Face, It Time You Got Out Of Bed And Make The Most Of This Morning! Have A Great Morning!...hope to hear from you how and what you have fore the day....take care and have warm hugs from to you.....i will catch up with you later.............James

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#200274 by scooby101 Tue May 06, 2014 12:51 pm
Hello,Good Morning!
Well Hope you are doing okay! and had a wonderful sound sleep last night. Just had as thought of you this morning and decided to write to you and to see how a Charming Princess like you will be doing this morning ,as a Princess like you need to be cuddle and snuggle to wake up as you don't deserve to sleep cold at all,you need to be hold tight and feel the warmness and desires of your heart..Hm... Just wanted to let you know i remembered you this morning and you are in my thoughts. So tell me what you doing today, and what are your schedules and plans for today as it's ,beside those things what do you intend doing for the rest of the day.
Well got to get going now and look forward to chatting to you soon..

You have a nice and wonderful day.

Sincerely,

#200385 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 2:13 am
Your Love is the purest thing have ever felt and being with you is the sweetest dream have ever felt and take it from me being with you is where i'd rather be

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#200390 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 2:26 am
Good Morning to you my Charming Princess!How are you Princess? Hope you are okay and had a great sound sleep and did slept tight, Well babes just can't stop thinking about you babe, my heart just can't stop beating fast with the thoughts of you in my head and mind babe, you are all i need no one else nothing else but you, to spend forever and eternity with you babe, am really missing you so much and just can't get enough of you babe, i need you so much, you are all i want and nothing else.
Babe, You are my passion, my life, my love. Without you I would have no reason to live. All the stars in the universe could not replace what we have together. I thank you for the love we have and your gentleness. Never forget me, as I will never forget you. Babe, If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you. As You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart.

#200393 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 2:51 am
why cant you register at yahoo messenger so that we will have a nice chat every day.Thank"s i hope you will do that for me.

#200394 by scooby101 Wed May 07, 2014 3:00 am
sirdave27: Good evening my dear i promised you yes but i was call so i want with a patrol term i just came back my dear to check on you if you have been on line saw your message i can do that to you. Love is form the so i can do that to you i promise
#200530 by scooby101 Wed May 07, 2014 5:47 pm
are you back Good evening how was your day at work i hope you have a nice day at work.i will been with you in an hours time we are having a meeting so i will get back to you been kind to me.Thank"s for understanding
#200585 by scooby101 Thu May 08, 2014 7:48 am
Good morning.How was I to know that you were watching me sleep? I awoke to see you laying there and just then, you smiled and said hi and that just melted me. I wish with all of my heart that I could wake to your beautiful eyes for the rest of my life.

I hated to leave but as I have told you, I left a big part of me with you. It is yours now so, take care and tread lightly. I wish that I could be with you now as you face so many struggles, but know that I am there in spirit and am praying for everything to work out for you. No matter where this life takes us, together or not, know that you and your girls will always be in my heart and "my favorite."

Love always
#200717 by AlanJones Fri May 09, 2014 2:04 am
There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love

#200718 by scooby101 Fri May 09, 2014 2:05 am
sirdave27: Hello how are you doing
sirdave27: Am great...how was yours day going
sirdave27: I want to start by saying that I miss you, and you have no idea
how much I love you.
sirdave27: I know you don't need another reminder because I tell you a
thousand times a day how much I love you, but I do and that is my only way
to show you. I love the hundred ways you show me how much you love me, and I
know my simple words can never compare.
sirdave27: From day one, I knew there was something in you that no other
woman had. You are the most AMAZING woman I have ever known. Thinking back
to the strange way we met, how we grow so close in just a few short days,
and how you were the first one to show me the meaning of true love, it makes
me smile and fall all over for you again.
sirdave27: Honey, you make my heart beat faster each time I talk with you
on here, and you give me butterflies when you tell me you love me too. You
are the one I want to hold for the rest of my life. In your arms is where I
belong.
sirdave27: You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my
ocean, and the beat in my heart.
sirdave27: All my dreams came true the day that I met you. I Love You! You
are the sunshine of my life! Thanks for brightening my world with the warmth
of your Love... You are the fire that burns the passion within my soul.
sirdave27: *When is your b-day??..
sirdave27: Mine is sooner the 16th of this mounths
sirdave27: Would be a pleasure to have you here with me on my b-day to take
a hike together around while we chat and smile...LOL..But a guess you can't
make if here..
sirdave27: Will be a pleasure to receive something nice from you while i am
here as this is gonna be my first time receiving something while on a peace
keeping mission and it's gonna be from you dear..
sirdave27: Honey if you are tired i think we to chat later or
sirdave27: ok honey
sirdave27: Love you too honey bye for now
sirdave27: KISSES&HUGS
#200760 by scooby101 Fri May 09, 2014 7:13 am
Hello Honey

Hi..............
May you begin this day with a smile on your face, and with happiness for your soul to embrace. Good Morning my love

Good Morning

Love You
#200929 by scooby101 Sat May 10, 2014 3:20 am
sirdave27: Honey how are you doing
sirdave27: am great just missing you
sirdave27: I love You with all my heart... I want to be your arms, I want to
feel your touch, I want your lips on mine, I need you very much
sirdave27: some hear honey
sirdave27: You may never know how important you are to me or how much I care
for you, but you are and you will always be. Bear in mind that I couldnt
afford to lose someone I've learned to care about so much
sirdave27: You are my passion, my life, my love. Without you I would have no
reason to live. All the stars in the universe could not replace what we have
together.
sirdave27: If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use
my last breath to tell you I love you..
sirdave27: True love is not how you forgive, but how you forget, not what
you see but what you feel, not how you listen but how you understand, and
not how you let go but how you hold on.
sirdave27: yes of cos You are my soul mate, my sweetheart, you are my dream
come true, from now until the end of time I give my heart and soul to you
sirdave27: When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because
we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly love you
sirdave27: It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's
not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
sirdave27: Honey i have something in mind i will like you to sent me on my b-day??..
sirdave27: yes should i list them
sirdave27: Shower gels,Boxer Shorts(MEDIUM),Plain white and blue
V-Neck(MEDIUM),Deodorant and Body Spray,Towel,Sponge,(2)Black
Belt size 38(2)Corn Flakes Cereals,Powder Milk,(short Bread cookies and Candies,
soccer ball and volley ball
sirdave27: ok honey i will be happy if can buy me 1 GSM UNLOCK PHONE so
that i can get access then talk to you...
sirdave27: but if you cant aford dont worriey ok
sirdave27: My APO address had been closed due to my retirement so the UN has
appointed new delivery man called Mr.Justice he delivers care pkg to the
troops here and he is so busy person..let me get that from my commander brb
sirdave27: am back honey Here is the address [email protected]. please
email him now for how to send me care pkg and he will email you the address
ok.. Email him now am here waiting for you.
sirdave27: ok honey
sirdave27: I love you because you bring out the best in me, and holding on
to that thought, I sincerely believe that just by being with you shall bring
out the best life I ever could live
sirdave27: Honey i have to for patrol now
sirdave27: have a good night sleep
sirdave27: KISSES&HUGS
sirdave27: Ttyl
#200950 by AlanJones Sat May 10, 2014 5:01 am
Good morning. Babe, I love you, not because of what you have but because of what I feels.. I care for you, not because you need care but because I want to.. I'm always here for you, not because i want you to be with me but because i want to be with you. Well I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go. That's The dreams of you holding me, the dreams of you kissing me, the dreams of us together feel to real to be just dreams. I need the one thing that completes me the one thing that makes me who I am. My heart feel empty, incomplete without you. Wont you be the other half that makes me whole? I miss you.. As When I miss you, I don't have to go far ... I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you. Days go by so fast, not a day do I not think of you. Missing you is the hardest part of my days, my days without you.my dear we are talking about Love kisses&hugs.

#200990 by AlanJones Sat May 10, 2014 9:49 am
Honey where are you now i need you in my life I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you so much.i gonna send you my g:mail account tomorrow don"t worry you are my sweet heart