Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201074 by scooby101 Sun May 11, 2014 4:50 am
Hello Honey

Of all the smiles you received today, there was a smile you didn't see. A smile not from the lips, but straight from the heart - a smile that came from me.

Good Morning

Love You
Advertisement

#201294 by scooby101 Tue May 13, 2014 1:51 am
sirdave27: How are you doing honey
sirdave27: Am great I miss you soo much
sirdave27: There are no words to express how I feel about you. I constantly
search for the words, and they all seem less than I truly feel.
sirdave27: Honey seen the email from the delivery man
sirdave27: ok will let him send it again
sirdave27: You are my life, my heart, and my soul. You are my best friend.
You are my one true love.
sirdave27: I still remember the day we first met. I knew that you were the
one I was meant to be with forever.
sirdave27: As the years went by and we drifted apart, I still held onto the
memory of you. I thought of you every day, and dreamed of you each night.
sirdave27: Honey the delivery man just email me now he said he has email it
again try and check ok
sirdave27: have you got it
sirdave27: You've brightened my world with the warmth of your presence. I
Love You!
sirdave27: Oooh ok
sirdave27: Oooh sorry honey dont worriey
sirdave27: Every moment spent with you is like a beautiful dream come
true...
sirdave27: My favorite place to be is inside of your heart where it's warm
and loving. I Love You!
sirdave27: thanks honey
sirdave27: I love you with everything I am, and more than anyone ever
thought possible...
sirdave27: You may not be here with me... But thoughts of you are always in
my heart... I Miss You!
sirdave27: Honey which phone are you useing
sirdave27: I just want as to use the same phone thats why i asked honey
sirdave27: I think of you lying in that bed And wonder if there is anything
I could have said I wish you were here But I know that you are still near
sirdave27: Honey very soon i will be with you....
sirdave27: You are the fire that burns the passion within my soul. I love
You with all my heart...
sirdave27: I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let
me go.
sirdave27: I've fallen in love many times... always with you."
"I'm going to be there for you - always.
sirdave27: Honey so when are you going to send me the things
sirdave27: Ooh ok
sirdave27: There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart
that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special.
sirdave27: Honey i will be very happy if you get me the iphone
sirdave27: Oooh ok then you have to go to bed
sirdave27: i just want as to use the same phone
sirdave27: i just want to fell that i and my honey is using the same things
sirdave27: but dont worriey if you dont want it like that, or if i have said
samething wrong am sorry honey
sirdave27: Honey first i said GSM UNLOCK but i did not mention the name of
the phone thats why i ask you the one you are using
sirdave27: Thanks for understanding me
sirdave27: Oooh honey go and sleep for me
sirdave27: Have a good night
sirdave27: KISSES&HUGS

#201366 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 1:43 pm
Good Morning to you babe! Just here thinking of you and decided to write to you to let you know how important you are to me and how great my love is for you, As am desperately in love with you babe. And will forever love you. Babe,You've changed my life from a blink of the eye, The feeling in this heart of mine I cannot deny. Babe, You've made each day one I'll never forget, Everything we go through I will never regret, as i've never been this happier in my life before, you've really made me a new soul and made my life a worth living.

Babe, You are the gold I will treasure till the end You are my soul mate and my best friend,Love,Soulmate and wife. That's babe you will always mean the world to me and so much more, Well You are my guardian angel sent from Heaven. The best thing in my life my one and only love and other half. As my soul and life is not complete without you.You are the meaning to the word love. My heart agrees and so would any dove, As forever i will love you and forever hold you tight in my arms and never let go.

Well You have chased away every single fear,You are my tissue that'll wipe away any tear. Babe You've given me life that I could live worthwhile, Thank you for the laughs and every smile, As smile and laughter i never had been so lonely and thought i will never find happiness or wake up with a great smile on my face, But you came round and proved me wrong and made me know that i can smile again babe, and just let my heart for you and here i am great in love with you and so desperately loving you and so much happy and smiling always, waking up every morning with great smiles, As knowing that i am being cared for and being thought of and am never alone again.

That's My days are a dream that has come true, Every day is beautiful all thanks to you Babe, Now I have found what I've been looking for all my whole life, that happiness and great love that i've searched my whole life and waited for all this years. It's your heart and soul and nothing more.

Babe You've showed me the world in such short time, Well But we've got the rest of our lives a whole lifetime together and forever to love each other hold each other tight and never let go, love eternity and everlastingly.I'll end this line with something you should already know I love you so much more than these words show, and forever in my heart you will remain as there is where you belong and where you will forever be. Kisses and hugs all over. Forever yours.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#201427 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 1:32 am
Sometimes when we touch..The honesty's too much,and I have to close my eyes and hide.I want to hold you till I die,'til we both break down and cry, I want to hold you till this fear in me. This is my g:mail account [email protected] you are invited.thank"s

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#201439 by scooby101 Wed May 14, 2014 1:54 am
Hello Madam,

I Know SGT JAMES HAWKINS.,E8 Staff Sergeant Stationed in Kabul,Camp Eggers and will be delivering 7 care packages to Commander MClaughlin.I am currently in Ghana to pick up a care package so you mail the Stuffs via FEDEX OR DHL.I will mail you the information soon madam

Thank You
Justice
#201497 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 12:53 pm
Good morning.honey how are you doing.I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you ... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream.i was waiting for you at Google talk.

#201506 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 1:20 pm
we can have a nice talk at g:mail or chat now this is my g mail account [email protected] Thank"s

#201623 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 1:12 pm
Good Morning to you my Charming Princess!How are you Princess? Hope you are okay and had a great sound sleep and did slept tight, Well babes just can't stop thinking about you babe, my heart just can't stop beating fast with the thoughts of you in my head and mind babe, you are all i need no one else nothing else but you, to spend forever and eternity with you babe, am really missing you so much and just can't get enough of you babe, i need you so much, you are all i want and nothing else.
Babe, You are my passion, my life, my love. Without you I would have no reason to live. All the stars in the universe could not replace what we have together. I thank you for the love we have and your gentleness. Never forget me, as I will never forget you. Babe, If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you. As You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart.

Babe, I love you, not because of what you have but because of what I feels.. I care for you, not because you need care but because I want to.. I'm always here for you, not because i want you to be with me but because i want to be with you. Well I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go. That's The dreams of you holding me, the dreams of you kissing me, the dreams of us together feel to real to be just dreams. I need the one thing that completes me the one thing that makes me who I am. My heart feel empty, incomplete without you. Wont you be the other half that makes me whole? I miss you.. As When I miss you, I don't have to go far ... I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you. Days go by so fast, not a day do I not think of you. Missing you is the hardest part of my days, my days without you.

Babe remember, You may not be here with me... But thoughts of you are always in my heart, A day without you is like a day without sunshine... I Miss you..You are every breath I take, thought of with every step I make, remembered with every beat of my heart,craved with every blink of my eye. Words can't explain, even the look of my eyes and the touch of my hands sometimes can't try to show how much you are treasured in my life. I love you with all my soul n' heart... I mean with my everything... Babes time may take us apart, that's true, but I will always be there for you. You're in my heart, you'll be in my dreams, no matter the miles between...I LOVE U BABY

Love Always

#202454 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 1:22 am
Hello,Good Morning!
Well Hope you are doing okay! and had a wonderful sound sleep last night. Just had as thought of you this morning and decided to write to you and to see how a Charming Princess like you will be doing this morning ,as a Princess like you need to be cuddle and snuggle to wake up as you don't deserve to sleep cold at all,you need to be hold tight and feel the warmness and desires of your heart..Hm... Just wanted to let you know i remembered you this morning and you are in my thoughts. So tell me what you doing today, and what are your schedules and plans for today as it's ,beside those things what do you intend doing for the rest of the day.
Well got to get going now and look forward to chatting to you soon..
You have a nice and wonderful day.

#202465 by scooby101 Thu May 22, 2014 1:56 am
Honey have you forgetting me,you don't reply my good morning and you don't even come online

have i done anything wrong pls kindly let me know OK

Love you
#202704 by AlanJones Sat May 24, 2014 2:11 am
Why do I love you? Because you are and always have been my dream.

#202715 by scooby101 Sat May 24, 2014 3:00 am
I believe she will be okay soon love you always and Mr.Justice too ask of you he said he is waiting for stuffs so i told him that he should wait for you your kid is sick that's why you have not send them
#202828 by scooby101 Sun May 25, 2014 4:25 am
Hello Honey

You make me feel loved, you make me feel safe, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. Something that I hadn't felt in a very long time. We both knew our friendship would grow right from the very first day we spoke. But, neither one of us could begin to imagine the love we both feel, not exploding or thundering into our hearts, but just slowly growing into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand. We don't even need to be together, we are never apart. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my inspiration, my love.

Good Morning!
#202910 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 10:22 am
Good morning.how are you doing today. You make me feel loved, you make me feel safe, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. Something that I hadn't felt in a very long time. We both knew our friendship would grow right from the very first day we spoke. But, neither one of us could begin to imagine the love we both feel, not exploding or thundering into our hearts, but just slowly growing into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand. We don't even need to be together, we are never apart. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my inspiration, my love

#203150 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 1:11 am
Now using the email address Baby Face - [email protected].

Good Morning to you my Charming Princess!How are you Princess? Hope you are okay and had a great sound sleep and did slept tight, Well babes just can't stop thinking about you babe, my heart just can't stop beating fast with the thoughts of you in my head and mind babe, you are all i need no one else nothing else but you, to spend forever and eternity with you babe, am really missing you so much and just can't get enough of you babe, i need you so much, you are all i want and nothing else.
Babe, You are my passion, my life, my love. Without you I would have no reason to live. All the stars in the universe could not replace what we have together. I thank you for the love we have and your gentleness. Never forget me, as I will never forget you. Babe, If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you. As You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart.

Babe, I love you, not because of what you have but because of what I feels.. I care for you, not because you need care but because I want to.. I'm always here for you, not because i want you to be with me but because i want to be with you. Well I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go. That's The dreams of you holding me, the dreams of you kissing me, the dreams of us together feel to real to be just dreams. I need the one thing that completes me the one thing that makes me who I am. My heart feel empty, incomplete without you. Wont you be the other half that makes me whole? I miss you.. As When I miss you, I don't have to go far ... I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you. Days go by so fast, not a day do I not think of you. Missing you is the hardest part of my days, my days without you.

Babe remember, You may not be here with me... But thoughts of you are always in my heart, A day without you is like a day without sunshine... I Miss you..You are every breath I take, thought of with every step I make, remembered with every beat of my heart,craved with every blink of my eye. Words can't explain, even the look of my eyes and the touch of my hands sometimes can't try to show how much you are treasured in my life. I love you with all my soul n' heart... I mean with my everything... Babes time may take us apart, that's true, but I will always be there for you. You're in my heart, you'll be in my dreams, no matter the miles between...I LOVE U BABY
HONEY WE CAN NOW TALK ON gmail google talk.you need to accept me.