Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203205 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 7:47 am
Good Morning to you babe! Just here thinking of you and decided to write to you to let you know how important you are to me and how great my love is for you, As am desperately in love with you babe. And will forever love you. Babe,You've changed my life from a blink of the eye, The feeling in this heart of mine I cannot deny. Babe, You've made each day one I'll never forget, Everything we go through I will never regret, as i've never been this happier in my life before, you've really made me a new soul and made my life a worth living.

Babe, You are the gold I will treasure till the end You are my soul mate and my best friend,Love,Soulmate and wife. That's babe you will always mean the world to me and so much more, Well You are my guardian angel sent from Heaven. The best thing in my life my one and only love and other half. As my soul and life is not complete without you.You are the meaning to the word love. My heart agrees and so would any dove, As forever i will love you and forever hold you tight in my arms and never let go.

Well You have chased away every single fear,You are my tissue that'll wipe away any tear. Babe You've given me life that I could live worthwhile, Thank you for the laughs and every smile, As smile and laughter i never had been so lonely and thought i will never find happiness or wake up with a great smile on my face, But you came round and proved me wrong and made me know that i can smile again babe, and just let my heart for you and here i am great in love with you and so desperately loving you and so much happy and smiling always, waking up every morning with great smiles, As knowing that i am being cared for and being thought of and am never alone again.

That's My days are a dream that has come true, Every day is beautiful all thanks to you Babe, Now I have found what I've been looking for all my whole life, that happiness and great love that i've searched my whole life and waited for all this years. It's your heart and soul and nothing more.

Babe You've showed me the world in such short time, Well But we've got the rest of our lives a whole lifetime together and forever to love each other hold each other tight and never let go, love eternity and everlastingly.I'll end this line with something you should already know I love you so much more than these words show, and forever in my heart you will remain as there is where you belong and where you will forever be. Kisses and hugs all over. Forever yours.

Love Always,but i have been sending you message at yahoo messenger.any way i meet you at fishmeatfish.com i am James.have you forgetting about me.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#203344 by scooby101 Wed May 28, 2014 7:36 am
Honey please kindly reply me ok Mr Justice has been emailing me according him some people own has come so he is now waiting for my own, so kindly let me know what is in your mind so i will know what to tell him.Honey pls pls plsssss

Love you always
#203377 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 1:03 pm
Good morning when you wake up in the morning, kiss your loved one on the forehead and wish them a good.you said you will been coming on google talk when are we to meet.to chat more.Thank"s

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#203493 by scooby101 Thu May 29, 2014 5:35 am
Am doing great honey but i feel sad about your family and you,also if you could have send the pkg i can call you and know what is going on about you. so pls honey kindly find just one day to send them OK cos i have been always worried about you i don't get you online again and some times you don't even reply emails so i always get worried.Pls honey you know i love you you are my one and only

so pls kindly try your best for me OK. Mr Justice is waiting plsss

Love you too much.

#203852 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 8:50 am
Good morning.You are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart at night.

#203920 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:13 am
When I miss you, I don't have to go far ... I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you

#203970 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:42 pm
You may never know how important you are to me or how much I care for you, but you are and you will always be. Bear in mind that I couldnt afford to lose someone I've learned to care about so much. You are my passion, my life, my love. Without you I would have no reason to live. All the stars in the universe could not replace what we have together If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.Good morning.

#204211 by AlanJones Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:32 pm
Good morning.I may be able to speak the languages of human beings and even of angels, but if I have no love, my speech is no more than a noisy gong or a clanging bell. I may have the gift of inspired preaching; I may have all knowledge and understand all secrets; I may have the faith needed to move mountains-but if I have no love, I am nothing. I may give away everything I have, and even give up my body to be burned-but if I have no love, this does me no good.

#204312 by scooby101 Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:01 am

Hello Honey,

How can I find a words of wishes which expresses my feelings to your way.ur smile brightens my life
even more day by day.
#204679 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:04 am
Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take , but by the moments that take our breath away.
Whenever you are lonely, remember this truth : someone somewhere is
thinking of you...Good morning.

#204706 by scooby101 Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:28 am
Hello Honey,

Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take , but by the moments that take our breath away.
Whenever you are lonely, remember this truth : someone somewhere is
thinking of you...
#204988 by AlanJones Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:52 pm
Come let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.Good morning.

#207694 by scooby101 Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:46 am
Never Get Discouraged When things Go Beyond Your Expectation,Always Remember That The Greatest Glory In Life Is Not Wining
But Rising Every Time When You Fall.Don't ever give up.Even when it seems impossible,
Something will always pull you through.The hardest times get even worse when you lose hope.As long as you believe you can do it, You can.But When you give up,You lose ! With All These I Know Loosing Is Not Your Portion And that You Are A Winner..
I Know Sending You Early Morning Will Boost,Make Your Day And Put Smiles On Your Face As Well.Hope To Hear From You And Also Tell Me What You Have Doing Today...
#207819 by scooby101 Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:35 am
hello honey thanks for the reply and i must am so happy to hear from you....i taught i lost you so was really worried...well and to your question i have being on an emergency operations at the south that was why i could not get back for days now but now am here and i must am really sorry about that....and in fact i really do miss you more too......i will be going for some engineering staffs around the camp and so i will get back so that we can talk more today...please tell me when you are going to be free from now so that i will make it a date when i get back on.....And if i may also ask too what have you being doing around?i would really love to know and also how you said you miss me.....please tell me....talk to you later love ,kisses and warm hugs all your way
#208195 by scooby101 Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:03 am
Welcome a New Day with a Smile on your Lips and a Good Thought in your Heart.
Someday somehow whatever you prayed for will come true it may not be in the exact package you wanted but it'll be what God thinks is best for you.Have Faith Today.And all of this comes with confidence.
Confidence comes naturally with success.But success comes only to those who are confident
so, begin your day with confidence.And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.i love you more and also wishing to have you in my arms in Gods time...Have a Sweet Good Morning.