Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201451 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 3:14 am
Hello hun,thanks so much for your kind gesture,all you need to do is go the nearest westernunion agent around you or go to the post office and ask for a western union agent,then give the cash and the following information to the agent

RECIEVERS NAME;-ERIC COX
CITY;-IKOYI
STATE;-LAGOS
COUNTRY;-NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION;-PET NAME
TEXT ANSWER;-IGUANA

After sending the money,message me back with your full name and the western union mtcn number because i will need it to get the money out from the western union,XXX would you like me and Bryan to come visit you when i'm done with work in nigeria? i can come there and spend time with you then get your informations and go back to the united state and do a visa for you to come and live with me in usa,i hope you dont mind?

Eric

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#201469 by scooby101 Wed May 14, 2014 7:31 am
XXXXXXX,i need you to know that sometimes In life we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending on how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lay next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile.wanna be the last person you see before going to bed and also the first person you see when you open your eyes in the morning,wanna grow old and grey with you,wanna be the reason you smile,be your lawyer and defend you every time,make you breakfast while you still in bed,I want to share in your joys and sorrows.I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. I have missed you today. I kept thinking of the security of your arms when you hold me in person, the wonderful flutter in the pit of my stomach when you look at me with loving eyes, the tender kisses that you leave on my skin as you leave in the morning. There is just something about the autumn air that makes me feel at ease and open to love. It's hard to describe the emotion burning inside my body. It is like a delicate thunderstorm. With every kiss the storm gets stronger. The lightning strikes and my body yearns for you. The thunder roars and memories of how we gonna be together, your touch, your taste... they all overwhelm me. All I can do is close my eyes for the few seconds that the memory lasts and savor it as it fades away. Oh, I have missed you dearly today cant just help my self to stop thinking about you, i really miss you alot, it got to a stage i had to stop work and started thinking about you and imagine how things are gonna be in place in the nearest future for us and the kids, well honey am gonna take my rest now just make sure you take good care of your self for me and send my regard to everyone, hope to read back from you soon, Bryan said i love you too mum, he said he cant wait to meet you.

Huggggg and kissesss muahhhhhh.

Thinking about you always my wife
#201607 by scooby101 Thu May 15, 2014 11:16 am
I'm having a very bad day and stressful one...i lost my wallet at work today... i had my drivers id and my credit card also my debit and visa prepaid card in it and some cash.. i tried everything possible to trace it but i guess someone picked it. I dont know what to do now honey but i am gonna call my banks first thing tomorrow morning and have the cards blocked before i can think of what next to do about it.. Have a wonderful night rest sweetheart... will be thinking about you.

Lots of Love
#201788 by scooby101 Sat May 17, 2014 3:53 am
Good morning to you my dearest XXXXXX... i feel a lot better now honey now that everything is taken care of.. i have contacted my bank and the cards are blocked already so there is nothing to worry about anymore... i hope you are having a fun filled day there honey and what are your plans for today?
#201936 by scooby101 Sun May 18, 2014 4:27 am
Awww baby i'm so sorry,how are you feeling now?? how i wish i'm there with you to give you a kiss and a hug telling you everything will be alright,baby please stay strong for me,Bryan says get well soon mom.please message me back.
Eric and Bryan Cox
#202218 by scooby101 Tue May 20, 2014 6:18 am
Hi my dearest Lovely/sweet XXXXXX

Good day to you over there, how are you doing there today my love, hope all is well hun?, its really nice and my pleasure reading back from you this lovey day, well i am at work right now and really so stressed out,have also been thinking much about you at work, baby i have to let you know that i cant wait to meet you in person,not wish but want us to meet in person,beside if i got your cell phone number i would have called you to hear your sweet voice,and would really appreciate if you get to do that in the next mail,am really so stressed out today, but once i get a mail from you it always take away the pains i pass through at work and this is why i have created the time to come on here to write you so i can hear back from you by the time i will close from work for the day... i wont lie to you i cant help my self to stop thinking about you, you have always been on my mind, while Bryan have also been asking times without number when are we gonna meet you in person, he said he really wanna meet mom in person, he really likes you so much and have always been telling me his gonna always be a good boy to you, honey pls am gonna need the name of the nearest airport to you and your address so i can fly to see you from here before going home... we can at least spend some time together knowing each other in person... if you dont have a place to welcome us, i dont mind getting an hotel around you ok..Right now i have less than a week left to round up my job here, so pls make sure you dont forget to give me your cell number also because am gonna like to hear my sweet queen's voice, i wanna let you know before i sleep and after i wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you so much my sweetheart. When it rains it reminds me of you. Although 2000 miles away is so far i still always walk outside in the rain and kiss it just for you. It never fails me. The rain will always come and I'll always love you. Next time you see a storm on the horizon please don't fear it's just heaven doing me the favor of taking you my kiss. Walk outside and kiss the rain whenever you miss me and its rain there okay honey, though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for relationship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.I wish that you were here or that i were there, or that we were together anywhere! i may not get to see you as often as i like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart i truly know, you're the one that i love, and i can't let you go and cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you and my kids. well honey i gotta get back to work now, take good care of your self for me and always remember that there is a soul somewhere out there thinking about you, honey pls make sure you dont stress your self when working okay, i love you so much from the bottom of my heart and pls dont forget to let me know the name of the nearest airport over there okay honey, i love you so much.

Huggggg and kissesss muahhhh.

Thinking about you always my sweet wife.

Your Lovely Husband and Kid.

Eric and Bryan Cox
#202357 by scooby101 Wed May 21, 2014 7:00 am
Honey its the middle of the night here and Bryan hasnt slept since last night.. he is in serious pain... he keeps complaining of pain in his stomach, dont know what to do now my love but i am waiting for morning to come so i can take him down to the hospital first thing in the morning. Kisses
#202493 by scooby101 Thu May 22, 2014 7:36 am
Good Morning to you My Love,

Honey i am in a very big mess now...I have been thinking all night and dont know the way out now...Bryan's condition is getting worse as time passes by and the doctor told me that a surgery must be done as soon as possible... his friends from the state hospital arrived late and after they examined him they said we must not waste time on the surgery because he is just a little boy and his ability to hold the pain is very little so we have to help him fast but the problem now is that they said i will have to deposit the amount of $2,500 before they can do anything... they said without this down payment they wont do anything, they just have him placed on oxygen waiting for me to come up with the money... Honey i feel so useless and irresponsible at this time because i have just $1,000 cash on me here and that is everything i am left with here since i lost my debit card some days ago.. i still need about $1,500 more to work things out with the surgery and the doctor wont take it from me... they said since i dont have health insurance in their country that the only way they will treat him is when i pay the cash before they do anything....please come to my aid... i really need a loan from you asap my love please dont let our son die here. I need a loan of $1,500 from you honey and i promise you i will pay back as soon as i get back home with you ok.. I already talked to the company i am working for here but they wont give anything outside the contract agreement... they said they can only issue me the rest of my pay check when all work is completed...i really need to raise money asap to save our don's life.. i wish i can get you online to explain all this to you now but i know you will be fast asleep right now.. please get back to me as soon as you read this.. i am going crazy already my love please pray for us we need you more than ever.

We're both yours honey
#202499 by scooby101 Thu May 22, 2014 10:28 am
Awwwww thanks so much baby,all you need to do is go to the nearest mall or post office and ask for a western union agent,then give the cash and the following information to the agent so that money can be sent down here,i lost my wallet wth all my id's so the name you going to send money to is the name of the Doctor taking care of Bryan,the info is as follows

RECIEVERS NAME;-GEORGE STEPEHNS

CITY;-IKOYI

STATE;-LAGOS

COUNTRY;-NIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION;-PET NAME

TEXT ANSWER;-XXXXXX

After sending the money i need you to message me back with the full name you used in sending the money and as well as the MTCN number which will be given to you by the western union agent as a confirmation number,did you get my text on your phone? i will be happy if you can go to the western union agent first thing tomorrow morning so that we can save our son.pls dont make mistakes ok,love you so much and please make sure you send it out today, we cant wait to be with you.