Information on romance scams and scammers.
#199711 by Grunt Fri May 02, 2014 8:14 am
FMF
eward50_50
Honest
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man
My Education: Some College
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? No
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
cherish and who i can share the most intimate dreams with.
i am looking for a friend
partner and a lover who i can trust

About Me
I am a fun-loving man with a good sense of humor. I am caring, thoughtful, hardworking and very loyal to the ones I love. I will go out of my way to help anyone if I could possibly do so. I believe in Romance, Love and Living Life to the fullest. I want to find someone who wants to be in a positive, long-lasting relationship based on trust, love and faith-fullness. I enjoy learning new things, having fun and sharing in a good conversation. I want a woman who remembers to be romantic, thoughtful, considerate, respectful and compassionate. I don't believe this is too much to ask for in mutual relationship. I love giving and receiving kisses, hugs, and caresses. I am good at giving a good massage, but expect to get one as well. I believe in sharing what I have with the people I love, .I believe family is very important on both sides of a relationship and will go out of my way to keep the peaceful atmosphere of a happy home life. I do not like liars. I am a one woman one man, and I want to find that special woman to make me happy, and I will also do my best to make her happy too as well.

Hello. My ID is [email protected] .
Hoping to hear from you soon .
Advertisement

#199715 by Grunt Fri May 02, 2014 8:38 am
http://www.marriage88.com/vip_find_e.as ... ry=Widowed
Member No: 22050
First Name: David
Lives in: United Kingdom
City: kansas
Country of Nationality: United States
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Children: I do have children
Age Sought: 48 between 70
Location Sought: All over the world
Languages Sought: English,Russian,Other

Am a nice man as my friends say am always happy and i make sure that the people around me is happy also, respectful, honest, truthful and understanding person. I love to be free all the time, i try my best to make those who know me or around me happy.

#200004 by Grunt Sun May 04, 2014 2:40 pm
To [email protected]
Opened 2014/05/04
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41.215.169.7:57544)

Hello xxx,
Sure i will send you some few pictures of my self and sorry for the late responds , I hope you wouldn't mind sending me some pictures of yourself as well . Tell me dear what do you do for a living.
Received: from [41.215.169.7]

#231201 by Grunt Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:17 am
zorpia
Michael
51, Singapore
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 18‑99, in Italy.

Ohh ok my dear, now give me your email ID so that i can add you ok
okay then, [email protected]