Information on romance scams and scammers.
#199719 by Grunt Fri May 02, 2014 9:05 am
FMF
richardrobin006
Love like you have never been hurt
Age & Gender: 47 Year Old Man

About Me
I am very passionate about life, and love to be around positive people. I am very kindhearted, compassionate and loving. I like listening to music, blues, rock, country, classical, I have many interests, including art, writing. I love to work out at the gym three days a week. I like to the outdoors, and activities out in the sun. few days i make at the gym , i am active and good person . I just love life and love to do a lot of things, i am open minded but very honest, no drugs, like to go to the beach,hang out with friends, live life to the fullest and have good clean fun.Thats me! I'm a man with a unique sense of humor. I love to laugh and I really believe that laughter is the key to feeling good being young and a smile is the most beautiful thing on a person face. I think I am romantic, affectionate, reliable, sincere, open, resourceful, eager, witty, warm. For my long-term relation I could be charming and friendly, funny and serious. If we feel that our hearts beet together we will do anything that we dream about. I do appreciate open and warm relations.I am a down to earth person who enjoys the little things in life. I like to camp, the beach, flea markets, garage sales, reading, hanging out with friends and family. Can you tell me more about your self.

hello good morning how is your friends and family doing? am Richard was checking on your profile page and came across your picture and things you wrote about your self and i will like to know you more better if you don't mind,my email add is (richardrobin53 at yahoo dot com) have a nice and bless day. are you on whatsapp chat? 616-987-0726

yahoo avatar

Advertisement

#199721 by Grunt Fri May 02, 2014 9:22 am
zorpia
Richard
47, Dublin, Ireland
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a girl aged 38‑65, in Kuala Terengganu.
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted

Image Image
#199722 by Grunt Fri May 02, 2014 9:30 am
meetme.com
Richard Robin
46, Male
Leinster, Ireland

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5463262608
Richard R
Tagline: Love is all that matters
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Other
Orientation: Straight

About Me:
I am very passionate about life, and love to be around positive people. I am very kindhearted, compassionate and loving. I like listening to music, blues, rock, country, classical, I have many interests, including art, writing. I love to work out at the gym three days a week. I like to the outdoors, and activities out in the sun. few days i make at the gym , i am active and good person . I just love life and love to do a lot of things, i am open minded but very honest, no drugs, like to go to the beach,hang out with friends, live life to the fullest and have good clean fun.Thats me! I'm a man with a unique sense of humor. I love to laugh and I really believe that laughter is the key to feeling good being young and a smile is the most beautiful thing on a person face. I think I am romantic, affectionate, reliable, sincere, open, resourceful, eager, witty, warm. For my long-term relation I could be charming and friendly, funny and serious. If we feel that our hearts beet together we will do anything that we dream about. I do appreciate open and warm relations.I am a down to earth person who enjoys the little things in life. I like to camp, the beach, campfires, flea markets, garage

#199729 by Grunt Fri May 02, 2014 10:40 am
http://www.ukdatingtoday.co.uk/showprof ... id=9316772
richard005
Location Bedford
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
Sex male
Seeking female

Description
I am very passionate about life and love to be around positive people I am very kind hearted compassionate and loving I like listening to music blues rock country classical I have many interests including art writing I love to work out at the gym three days a week I like to the outdoors and activities out in the sun few days i make at the gym i am active and good person I just love life and love to do a lot of things i am open minded but very honest no drugs like to go to the beach.
images already posted
#199731 by Grunt Fri May 02, 2014 10:45 am
http://www.speeddate.com/online-dating/ ... -p-25.html
richardrobin005
Male seeking Female
Manassas, VA

More About Me
a loving woman who cares about family. I have a great sense of humor and i am kind, considerate, and generous. i am open minded,loyal,optimistic,honest,easy-going,family-oriented,kind,sensitive Man with good sense of humor I am fun to be with; I love life and like to enjoy it.I am a very family-oriented person and would like to make my dreams come trueI am looking for a good friend and then develop to be a partner to share the rest of my life.I would like to meet a person who kind,honest,sincere,cheerful and romantic and i am a person such also.A relationship must be the result of a good feeling between two persons.I think the sincerity is a good and important starting point for good relationship
#199740 by scooby101 Fri May 02, 2014 12:05 pm
hello good morning how is your friends and family doing? am Richard was checking on your profile page and came across your picture and things you wrote about your self and i will like to know you more better if you don't mind,my email add is (richardrobin53 at yahoo dot com) have a nice and bless day. are you on whatsapp chat? 6169870726
#199753 by Grunt Fri May 02, 2014 2:27 pm
hello am Richard,
i was born in into the family of robin in 1967, i study in the university of Oxford were i graduated and have my Bsc in Architect and design. i have travel to so many country all over the world.
my grand dad and dad, was a Christian which he do thought me some practice about the culture and i would also like to learn from yours as well. i lost my dad few years ago am the only son in the family thank God i have a sister her name is Candice she is just 33 years old,
hard working, educated guy. like to boat ski and almost all sports. like to dine out and enjoy movies both at home and out. like to dine out not camp out. honest sincere faithful and looking for the the same in a good looking female who has same values. am a pet lover i have horse and a dog hope you don't mind. guess have told you some things about my self. am a very hard working guy my working hours is 9am to 5pm. love to visit and spend time in nature, i hate lie and dishonest people. have a nice and bless day. do tell me more about your self as well thanks.
Received: from [175.139.21.172]
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014
#200057 by AlanJones Mon May 05, 2014 3:47 am
hello thanks for keeping in touch and i will like to know you more better if you don't mind.

hello sweetie good morning how are you doing? just came back home was spending the weekend with my mum and sister. are you on whatsapp chat or face book chat?

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 175.139.21.172
Originating ISP: Tm Net
City: Puchong
Country of Origin: Malaysia
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#260080 by malu53 Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:06 pm
now on AR
Richard
Male / Single
47 - Abilene
Create Date 02/12/2013 06:44
Last Login 13/07/2015 15:16

Hello, I'm Richard, just glance through the site and i saw your profile page and i find it interesting. i will like to know you more better if you don't mind hope we can get to know each other more better are you on whatsapp? +16169870726
#268983 by WaryLady Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:16 am
Hi May i know what happened that makes you suspect or found out that this guy is a scam? Coz now he goes by the name Richy Robinson. Same mobile number but different email address. I need to know urgently. Txs. From WaryLady

Grunt wrote:FMF
richardrobin006
Love like you have never been hurt
Age & Gender: 47 Year Old Man

About Me
I am very passionate about life, and love to be around positive people. I am very kindhearted, compassionate and loving. I like listening to music, blues, rock, country, classical, I have many interests, including art, writing. I love to work out at the gym three days a week. I like to the outdoors, and activities out in the sun. few days i make at the gym , i am active and good person . I just love life and love to do a lot of things, i am open minded but very honest, no drugs, like to go to the beach,hang out with friends, live life to the fullest and have good clean fun.Thats me! I'm a man with a unique sense of humor. I love to laugh and I really believe that laughter is the key to feeling good being young and a smile is the most beautiful thing on a person face. I think I am romantic, affectionate, reliable, sincere, open, resourceful, eager, witty, warm. For my long-term relation I could be charming and friendly, funny and serious. If we feel that our hearts beet together we will do anything that we dream about. I do appreciate open and warm relations.I am a down to earth person who enjoys the little things in life. I like to camp, the beach, flea markets, garage sales, reading, hanging out with friends and family. Can you tell me more about your self.

hello good morning how is your friends and family doing? am Richard was checking on your profile page and came across your picture and things you wrote about your self and i will like to know you more better if you don't mind,my email add is (richardrobin53 at yahoo dot com) have a nice and bless day. are you on whatsapp chat? 616-987-0726

yahoo avatar

#268985 by AlanJones Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:32 am
He is using stolen photos and writing from Malaysia, but claiming to be in the USA.

The person you are writing to is a scammer who has no interest in you except for your money.

Please stop all contact with the scammer and don't confront him or direct him here.

Please can you also provide the current email address that he is using so that the other women he is currently writing to can find it if they search.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.