Information on romance scams and scammers.
#199804 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 2:57 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - colin123 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/colin123

I am seriously looking for my soul mate

Age & Gender: 54 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 5" (165 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium Religion:
Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Time flies and the only thing remains to take everything from it. I am the person who can't put up with the things which I am not satisfied with. I am always ready to change everything for the better. I am not afraid to quit a job I don't like, to stop communicating with people I don't respect, to leave the place which I feel strange at. There aren't any frightening thing for me except broken heart which must be protected.

PMs

Hello and how are you doing Pretty!..I am colin bills a single man here and seriously looking for a woman..I got attracted by your profile and i would like to know u more and see where things will take us to..Colin

Nice to meet you as well..I am interested in you so please tell me a bit about yourself and let see here things will take us to..Colin

Oh ok my email is [email protected] hope to hear from you soon..We can even chat at yahoo messenger..Colin

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#199805 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 2:58 am
Nice to hear from you sweety..I wish you could sign up yahoo mail and download yahoo messenger so that we can talk instantly and know each other more..Colin

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.66.225.99
Originating ISP: Alcatel Project
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#199855 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 11:12 am
Do you Google hangout?..So that we can talk on there frequently cos i am seriously interested in you and would like to build a strong relationship with you..

#199858 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 11:42 am
Download yahoo messenger on your computer first and install it ok