Information on romance scams and scammers.
#199927 by AlanJones Sun May 04, 2014 3:54 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - SINGLE750 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/SINGLE750

LOOKING FOR REAL LOVE

Age & Gender: 42 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 1" (185 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Gray Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

AM A VERY YOUNG,HARDWORKING INDIVIDUAL THAT LOVE TO HAVE A GOOD WOMAN BY MY SIDE.
I LOVE MUSIC,SPORT AND OTHER RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES.
AM AN ENGINEER AND DEAL ON CONSIGNMENT ALSO.

Image Image Image

PMs

Hello,Am Robinson.
Can we please chat and get to know better?
Read your profile and really like it.

Nice to meet you XXX,are you on yahoo messenger?
We can add each other and chat over there.

will be waiting on yahoo

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#199973 by AlanJones Sun May 04, 2014 9:15 am
Hello,
How are you doing?
Can i please get to know more about you?
Please get back to me.
Reply.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 196.46.246.163
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#200286 by AlanJones Tue May 06, 2014 1:45 pm
That is very good.
So what do you do in your free time?
Am looking for a serious relationship,so can we get along?
Are you on Facebook so we can chat there sometimes.

Hello baby<
Been waiting to hear from you.
What is going on?
Reply.

#200913 by AlanJones Sat May 10, 2014 2:41 am
Hello,how are yo doing?
Are you on whatsapp or blackberry messenger so we can always chat here?
Waiting to hear from you,did miss you.

#200985 by AlanJones Sat May 10, 2014 9:22 am
o how can we always communicate?
Would like to hear from you always,you know i travel a lot as an engineer.
if you have any means of reaching you always let me know.

Can you open a yahoo mail so we can chat on messenger always?
Please reply so we always keep in touch.

#201048 by AlanJones Sun May 11, 2014 1:50 am
Alright,how are you doing today?

#201154 by AlanJones Mon May 12, 2014 1:13 am
Am fine,what are you doing now?

#201181 by AlanJones Mon May 12, 2014 6:16 am
Am doing good here.
Missing you though.

#201221 by AlanJones Mon May 12, 2014 12:43 pm
Can we talk on phone?
Send me some pics of you.

#201354 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 1:08 pm
Nice picture.

Image Image

#201430 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 1:37 am
You are welcome pretty.

#201446 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 2:02 am
It was fine

#201566 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 1:17 am
Yes it is.

How are you doing today?

Judging by the short responses, I'm guessing this idiot doesn't have a proper script and is trying to hide the fact he is a semi-literate scammer by not writing too much.

#201906 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 2:11 am
Good to hear baby
How have you been?

#201983 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 12:24 pm
Hello,
Am single and have one kid for my late fiancee.
Am an Engineer and also deal on consigned good.
I always travel since that's what my job really demand,i love traveling,swimming,picnic,beach walk and other outdoor activities.
Am located in Englewood ,Florida but not always there sometimes in Fulton.
Am a very happy person and need a good woman in my life to spend the rest of my life with.
Please tell me about you.
Waiting.