Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201907 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 2:12 am
Hello Honey,
May ur morning be simply beautiful, Filled with sunshine & skies of blue. May the rest of ur day be even better with peace & joy touching all that u do.

Good Morning

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#202059 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 1:41 am
Ok Babe this is my commander's email you can email him as well and ask him anything.. [email protected]

Hello Honey,

Morning is a symbol of a better tomorrow, so be happy and take away the sorrows...Brighten your day with a smile, and forget the problems for just a while.. Yesterday was never made to be always right, so choose the best and have the courage to fight...

Good Morning

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202067 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 2:30 am
Okay babe kindly email me what you will be able to shop Ok but please try and get me the GSM UNLOCK Phone and the Camera so that i can call you and take new pics for you..
KISSES&HUGS

#202113 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 12:11 pm
Babe i ask my commander for the delivery woman's mailing address....My
Commander said the woman is in Belgium now so here is the address that
you can mail the package to here then she will receive it and have it
delivered to me ok..

Felicia Danso
Turnhoutsebaan 282
2140 Borgerhout-Antwerpen
Belgium

#202375 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 11:29 am
Hello Honey
Hearts beat 72 times a minute, Even if ur heart beats only
once a minute,You will still live cos 71 times my heart beats for
you..

Good Morning

#202395 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 12:27 pm
Hello Madam i really understand what they mean but it is really not advisable for me to provide my ID before a sender have it send to me but i will issue my ID at the mail service office here before i have it picked up..Kindly add my contact number to the address and go to mail service center again to have it mailed if anything please kindly contact me or let them Contact me on: +233 236 612 0868

Thank you,
Justice.

#202456 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 1:27 am
Babe i have been a bit busy will ask my Commander for it ok.

Babe this is the number +201 898 2009

Hello Honey,
Above the dark horizon soon new light rays will appear.They
signify to all the world a fresh new day is here,

Good Morning!

#202710 by AlanJones Sat May 24, 2014 2:36 am
Hello Honey,

We deserve a day where worries don't get in the way of
anything...a day where, even if some people are insensitive or unkind,
you're not going to mind because the blessings we receive are far
better than the burdens we experience." Stay Positive in Life!

Good Morning

#202737 by AlanJones Sat May 24, 2014 6:54 am
Hello Babe,how was ur day.??Have missed you so much as i haven't heard
from you today.I hope you had a great day and you are doing well..Good
Night

KISSES&HUGS

#202818 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 4:04 am
Hello Honey,
I think that's what's wrong with the world; no one says what
they feel, they always hold it inside. They're sad, but they don't
cry. They’re happy, but they don't sing or dance. They're angry, but
they don't scream. Cause if they do, they feel ashamed. And that’s the
worst feeling in the world. So everyone walks with their heads down
and no one sees how beautiful the sky really is...Raise ur head and
see how beautiful the sky looks this morning..!Have a great day
Good Morning

#202837 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 4:51 am
Babe don't worry about that ok..I don't want you to have any miss
understanding with anyone so forget about the package..I hope you are
having a great day today.??

Babe you are right positive is very good..

#202954 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 2:31 pm
Aaaaww thank you so much for telling me that you very important as
well as i always think about you and can't wait to come home for us to
have a great life spend together..i hope you are having a great
weekend.

#203038 by AlanJones Mon May 26, 2014 4:11 am
Hello Honey,

There are many stars but the Moon is You,There are many friends
but the best is You,To forget me is up to You,To forget You is
something I'll never do!

*** Good Morning ***!

Wow i can see how wonderful your day was..Babe what will you do when
we meet on the first day..LOL...You really makes me feel so special
and can't wait to tell you that I LOVE YOU cos i'm growing strong in a
love life..

#203312 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 2:14 am
Hello Honey,

I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be
dreaming of you... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you
weren't a dream.

Good Morning, baby!

#203324 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 2:43 am
Hello Honey,

Eyes are not meant for tears and heart is not meant for fear,
never get upset but always cheer because you are the one who can make
people smile for years.

Good Morning!